Russia - Superliga 2013-2014

• Could we see Kutukova (number 6 of Omicka) in a better team in Russia in next years such as Moscow or Kazan?

I don't think we'll see her in Moscow. Moscow needs better setter and foreigners, all the others I would expect to stay. And no idea what will happen to Kazan, much will depend on CL results and Gamova's decisions. So far only Borodakova has renewed her contract.

• I don't think we'll see her in Moscow. Moscow needs better setter and foreigners, all the others I would expect to stay. And no idea what will happen to Kazan, much will depend on CL results and Gamova's decisions. So far only Borodakova has renewed her contract.

I think she should stay in Omichka.. she's doing great there. I want her to see in NT, she deserved it after all... as much as I like Pasyinkova I can't say she's performing better than her now.. As for Moskow I think they definitely should transfer a setter they can try with Pankova.. if that works they can sign an good passing OH like Logan and a MB.. I'm sure Pankova will set her middles.. If not then they must use one foreigner spot for a setter.. and I have no idea which :D

• I think she should stay in Omichka.. she's doing great there. I want her to see in NT, she deserved it after all... as much as I like Pasyinkova I can't say she's performing better than her now.. As for Moskow I think they definitely should transfer a setter they can try with Pankova.. if that works they can sign an good passing OH like Logan and a MB.. I'm sure Pankova will set her middles.. If not then they must use one foreigner spot for a setter.. and I have no idea which :D

I agree with you, Kutya will definitely stay in Omichka. And about Dinamo too, the only thing - Logan Tom has already played for Moscow in 07/08 season and club management was very disappointed with her performance, so I don't think she will play there again.

• I agree with you, Kutya will definitely stay in Omichka. And about Dinamo too, the only thing - Logan Tom has already played for Moscow in 07/08 season and club management was very disappointed with her performance, so I don't think she will play there again.

I made an example with her for a great passer.. I know she played there what I did not know was that Moskow's management was disappointed.. DO you know why?

• Logan's performance in Moscow was disappointing indeed, but remember that not all foreign players play as good as they used to in Russia :D

Moscow is completely weak this season to beat Kazan and they're even under Omichka. Transferring Popovic was nonsense and why did they keep Marchenko? She's not a stable passer at all. Tretyakova has played a horrible volleyball this season so far, but luckily the managed to transfer Malova...thanks to her previous club.

• I made an example with her for a great passer.. I know she played there what I did not know was that Moskow's management was disappointed.. DO you know why?

Because they are crazy people who have little volleyball knowledge. You know even now Russian championships is all about attack, very little about overall play and defence. In 07/08 it was 99,99% attack. So they were expecting to hit through Russian teams blocks after Gratcheva's high sets and Gratcheva (who always was pretty awful) was in her worst year. I don't think Logan did that badly and surely she was trying her hardest, she was just in the wrong team.

• Results from day 14:
    Hara Morin - Krasnodar - 0:3
    Fakel Novy Urengoy - Omichka - 1:3
    Uralochka - Ufimochka - 3:0
    Zarechie- Kazan - 0:3
    Proton - Moscow - 1:3

Standings
    1. Dinamo Kazan - 38 (13)
    2. Omichka Omsk - 32 (13)
    3. Dinamo Moscow - 28 (13)
    4. Dinamo Krasnodar - 23 (13)
    5. Uralochka Ekaterinburg - 21 (13)
    6. Tyumen-TyumGU - 16 (12)
    7. Zarechie-Odintsovo- 15 (12)
    8. Fakel Novy Urengoy - 13 (12)
    9. Hara Morin Ulan-Ude - 13 (13)
    10. Ufimochka Ufa - 6 (13)
    11. Proton Saratov reg. - 5 (13)

Irina Smirnova - the second Opp. from Uralochka plays for Hara Morin till the end of this season.

• Popovic is playing as OH instead of Kosheleva who is sitting on bench and doesn't seem ready to play today...

Kosheleva has problems with her knee and she didn't play against Proton also. Popovic was on the 2nd OH position, but she wasn't receiving, only Marchenko and Malova were.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1bq8xpKHM&feature=youtu.be (no sound unfortunately)

• Yes, I've found an info on that. She was in Munich and exams showed that no operation is needed. She's very happy about it, writing in her Instagram - Hooray! Hooray! I'm so glad that this situastion is through. So for now - just a little rest and I'll be ready to fight again! I'm flying home feeling so happy!
    http://instagram.com/p/km4Ji6v79c/

• Easy 3:0 for Kazan in the end, they served very well and Fakel was just pathetic. In 3rd set Ana Paula twisted her ankle while receiving a ball (!), it looked quite strange and painful :S
    Any info why Isaeva did not play?

• any link for the match against Dynamo Outlands :sos: :sos: :sos:

• Dynamo Bravo! Merry victory, but the game at 3 and 4 were not set at this level, I expected! :dance4: :dance4: :gone: :gone:

• ole boy, Uralochka fell from Tyumen ....................... 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YvtNHW_N0w&feature=youtu.be

Hope you like my new video for Dinamo Moscow's Yulia Morozova

Is incredible! Thank you! Julia is the best blocker WORLD! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: