Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Eczacıbaşı recpetions :whistle:
    GsD's libero Nihan seems like she is thinking of what to cook tonight for dinner. She does not follow the game at all :lol:

• Eczacibasi not tired today... but if they'll play in CL like with Galatasaray - it will be short adventure for them - too bad in reception :!:

Ozsoy - 23%, 8 errors, 7 get blocked :aww:
    Poljak was the best player today - definitely :thumbup:

• One can think that Barbolini will make a surprise in F4 with Gamze, Veljkovic and Montano. But we know him well and we know that he is a boring person. However his career will probably be ruined after this season since he will be kicked from both GsD and Turkey NT.

• Mm I read in somewhere that GsD lost the chance to go to CEV cup unless they beat Vakıfbank and reach to the finals. However I remember that 2 years ago, CEV gave a wildcard to GsD althoug they finished the league behind Fenerbahce as 4th. Is it possible that a Russian or a Turkish team get the wildcard or is there a maximum limitation of 3 teams from each country? :sos:

• You mean CL or CEV? I think they have a spot at CEV by finishing in 4th.

• The situation was clear in 2011,CEV wanted to punish Fenerbahce at that year due to their undisciplined attitudes in Baku (They broke many rules during F4) and they invited GsD instead of Fenerbahce otherwise FB had all advantages over GsD to get the WC (Better rank and investment and they were much experienced in CL)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The situation was clear in 2011,CEV wanted to punish Fenerbahce at that year due to their undisciplined attitudes in Baku (They broke many rules during F4) and they invited GsD instead of Fenerbahce otherwise FB had all advantages over GsD to get the WC (Better rank and investment and they were much experienced in CL)

What rules did they break.. I did not know about this

I remember that CEV's aim was to punish Fenerbahce that year. That doesn't make sense now anyway. Because, now from Turkey, top 3 teams have guaranteed places in CEV CL. So a 4th team can apply for a wildcard. Isn't it?

• What rules did they break.. I did not know about this

-They didn't stay in the hotel that CEV determinted (Other 3 teams stayed there)
    -They wore the uniform that CEV's supervisor didn't allow (
    - CEV also warned teams to not wear printed T-Shirts during awarding ceremony but they wore them

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: