Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I am glad that Montano is better. Now there is small chance that some people will make less excuses when galatasaray underperforms at the end of the season.. :cup: :dance4: :wavy: :mirror:

Just imagine Kim getting such an injury and how Fenerbahce will perform. Some people should stop making unnecessary and ignorant comments instead :box:

• stupid referees that serve of Meryem's was IN !!!!!!!!!!!!it would have been 24-22 for Halkbank but they didnt give the serve point then Neslihan came to serve and got two points ina row with her serves and then EcV got the set . :wall:

• stupid referees that serve of Meryem's was IN !!!!!!!!!!!!it would have been 24-22 for Halkbank but they didnt give the serve point then Neslihan came to serve and got two points ina row with her serves and then EcV got the set . :wall:

Agree! But Neslihan is serving really good again. Considering the reception line of Halkbank with Ramirez, Meryem and Aslı Köprülü, Eczacıbaşı will win with serves. :white: But I liked that Halkbank is fighting back more than I expected :cheesy:

• HalkBank 0-3 Eczacibasi (22-25, 24-26, 14-25)
    I started watching from the end of the 2nd set and HalkBank was close but they lost it.
    Asuman get injured in the end of the match.

• Halkbank couldnt benefit from the 4 points margin at the end of second set which Halkbank came from 6 points behind.they lost the second set from 24-20!! :aww:

the same for Ilbank they coudnt get first set from 24-20 against Vb :aww: Gözde was super at the last part of the first set.She had single blocks back to back against Alajberg then attacked back to back and made her team win the set.

• Stats
    HalkBank 0-3 Eczacibasi (22-25, 24-26, 14-25)
    Stats
    Ilbank 0-3 VakifBank (26-28, 17-25, 18-25)
    Stats
    Bursa 2-3 Yesilyurt (23-25, 25-22, 25-20, 17-25, 13-15)
    Stats
    Sariyer 3-0 Eregli (25-11, 25-14, 25-16)

• The standings

*Fenerbahce will play Canakkale on 11.03.2014

• Gizem already recovered from her injury? I thought it was supposed to take longer...

Yes, she was on the court today, and she seems ready.

• The last 2 important games are the ones that Eczacıbaşı will play against GsD and Fenerbahce. I don't give a hight chance to GsD against Fenerbahce at 08.03.

• some young players are playing well so far this season : Dicle Nur Babat,Aslı Kalaç, Gözde Yılmaz,Özge Nur Yurdagülen......it seems to me that disappointing ones are : Ceren Kestirengöz and Ceyda Aktaş,Melis Durul
    Polen also disapponting.she made a mistake by staying in VB and being Brako's back-up..she could have been in a better position if she had gone to a team abroad or local

• some young players are playing well so far this season : Dicle Nur Babat,Aslı Kalaç, Gözde Yılmaz,Özge Nur Yurdagülen......it seems to me that disappointing ones are : Ceren Kestirengöz and Ceyda Aktaş,Melis Durul
    Polen also disapponting.she made a mistake by staying in VB and being Brako's back-up..she could have been in a better position if she had gone to a team abroad or local

I agree on all, especially about Polen with only one exception, Aslı Kalaç. I expected more from her, she seems to have good anticipation but her height is a major problem. Among the young players, my top 3 is Özgenur, Dicle and then Gözde. I'm curious about GsD's plans for MBs next season since Özgenur will come back. Most probably we won't see either Ergül or Sinem in the team next season.

Ah and I forgot to add Birgül Güler to the list. She is disappointing as well.

• Could it be a record if Ereğli doesnt get any wins in three matches remaining ?

According to the archives on tvf.org.tr, i think it's going to be a record.
    btw in 2009/2010 a team (Beylikduzu) has finished the regular season with 1 points.

• Can someone please explain me what are these decimal points in the classification table?! thanks a lot!

• Can someone please explain me what are these decimal points in the classification table?! thanks a lot!

10% of points obtained from youth league matches are added to senior leagues points. These rule might be unique for Turkish league but it is very helpful in order to force clubs to invest much more for their youth academies. Also it gives an advantage for some clubs which have a very good youth academies such as İlbank from Ankara and Yeşilyurt from İstanbul. These two invested a lot into development of new stars and I think it is fair enough to give them a little extra credit to reward their effort. Moreover, it gives the motivation to the rich clubs such as GS and FB for investing for youth players instead of transfering only good international stars. :whistle:

• 10% of points obtained from youth league matches are added to senior leagues points. These rule might be unique for Turkish league but it is very helpful in order to force clubs to invest much more for their youth academies. Also it gives an advantage for some clubs which have a very good youth academies such as İlbank from Ankara and Yeşilyurt from İstanbul. These two invested a lot into development of new stars and I think it is fair enough to give them a little extra credit to reward their effort. Moreover, it gives the motivation to the rich clubs such as GS and FB for investing for youth players instead of transfering only good international stars. :whistle:

thank you very much! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: