Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Fb is lazy team but you can't fuck with those blocks :lol: they remind me of Russian Nt actually both teams are pretty identical. High killing and blocking power plus Fb adds serves to it and if they could just a little more defense i think we could have perfect team :drink:

• Come to think of it there are indeed similarities you have a setter who is average at best (elif, startseva) middles that are rarely used, outside who is strong ib attack and average in defense (kim,luba) now my only question is who symbolizes gamova? Aneta? :lol:

• For me Aneta was the best player yesterday :box:. Kim was not 100%, she seems tired. Eda is my favourite player in Turkey, she is a great
    leader and fighter :heart: . Gokcen is a bad attacker but she is a good blocker and that is enough for me.
    we still have one important match before the end of the regular season Vs Eczacibasi.Cant' wait for the Playoff.

• If i am the coach i will let kim rest for 2 games in order to prepare for the cup final and in the league playoffs kim will play the 2 sets with seda as opp then in the 3rd kim will go to the bench, seda will switch to oh and then aneta will come off the bench to prepare for the semis. Honestly the reg season match against ecz is of little importance to me because with the system in place no matter what happen in that match the semis matchup will be against ecz anyway, due to the return of havelkova, havlickova must be relatively well rested to act as a counter in other words fener using one of jeet kune do's principles :box:

aneta-glass-bauer for the last reg season match :lol:

• Aneta showed that she is a great opposite yesterday. She did what is expected from her every time needed. Only one or two times when she attacked from back row she had troubles. Kim had up and downs yesterday but her performance was not satisfying, I agree that she is tired and needs to rest before F4. Garay is really smart, serves good and very good in back row but she fails to kill the ball. Especially when she is in the front row alone with the setter, Fenerbahce had troubles to kill the ball. A good serving team can benefit a lot from this rotation. But in overall Fenerbahce is doing a great job this season.

I don't agree about Elif. I still don't like her sets and she is probably the weakest link of the starting 6. It will be really interesting to watch the finals between Fenerbahce and Vakifbank, though I think Vakifbank is still one step ahead with a better setter, a better MB duo (though they underperform this season). Rest are not comparable in my opinion.

• Hello, do you have any information about the starting roster ECZACIBASI for the game on tuesday against GsD? Any chance, that the starters will be given a rest and the second team will play? Because final four matches are on saturday already.

• Abondanza should rest Kim for the important matches :teach:

It is totally useless to let Kim play against the weaker teams!

• Hello, do you have any information about the starting roster ECZACIBASI for the game on tuesday against GsD? Any chance, that the starters will be given a rest and the second team will play? Because final four matches are on saturday already.

Well no information about rosters yet but i am pretty sure they will care about GsD match and they must win.They must secure their rank in league if they win they will guarantee CL ticket for next season but they should also hide their main tactics for F4 so i think they will try to handle this match with an average roster.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Senna best scorer with 24 points.. Sorry I'm late, I couldn't follow the match.. Senna is improving day by day.. i hope she shows this kind of performance in F4 and show everyone she is not overrated as they say.. And one more thing.. I can surely say she is the best blocker from among the best OH.. can;t think of another who has as many blocks as her.. Go Senna! :rose:

• The results
    Stats : VakifBank 3-0 Bursa (25-23; 25-12; 25-13)
    Stats : Eregli 0-3 HalkBank (18-25; 21-25; 22-25)
    Stats : Bakirkoy 2-3 Sariyer (25-20; 29-27; 16-25; 12-25; 11-15)
    Stats : Fenerbahce 3-1 Galatasaray Daikin (25-18; 23-25; 25-15; 25-17)
    Stats : Eczacibasi Vitra 3-1 Canakkale (25-21; 25-14; 21-25; 25-23)
    Stats : Ilbank 3-2 Besiktas (16-25; 25-19; 25-23; 21-25; 15-12)

• Senna best scorer with 24 points.. Sorry I'm late, I couldn't follow the match.. Senna is improving day by day.. i hope she shows this kind of performance in F4 and show everyone she is not overrated as they say.. And one more thing.. I can surely say she is the best blocker from among the best OH.. can;t think of another who has as many blocks as her.. Go Senna! :rose:

Gözde is a better blocker :thumbsup: But I agree Senna is very good too. :)