Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• I really dont understand how a player like Beretta is a starter in Italian NT. He is too slow and his spike is so poor. He is the weakest link in Modena. I hope Berutto will call Matteo Piano instead of him.

Semenzato and Buti would deserve much more than him...there is also Anzani that made a good season that could be called, De Togni from Cuneo, Cester from Ravenna...........anybody but not him!!

• Semenzato and Buti would deserve much more than him...there is also Anzani that made a good season that could be called, De Togni from Cuneo, Cester from Ravenna...........anybody but not him!!

Definitely. :drink:

Please, no more Beretta. :obey:

• Kovar injured again! ;( ;( ;(

poor Jiri ;( it's a chance for Kurek, I hope that he won't spoil it :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And we did it!!!!!!! :dance6:
    OMG!!! :dance4:
    This match was about to getting me crazy... :white:
    3-2 for us. :cheesy:
    When Barone blocked Simon I jumped everywhere!! :woohoo:
    THANK YOU, GUYS! :obey:

FORZA SIR SAFETY! :super:

• Macerata again 3-0 against Modena, Kurek did good job replacing Kovar, despite 2 receive errors and 2 spikes blocked. Casa couldn't win it overusing N'gapeth, though he had good %, maybe Zibi should've got more balls :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Phenomenal Simon Robertlandy vs Perugia! :obey: 20pts, 85% in attack 5 aces from 20 serves and 4 errors!

• Phenomenal Simon Robertlandy vs Perugia! :obey: 20pts, 85% in attack 5 aces from 20 serves and 4 errors!

Piacenza would have won playing another sport, but this is volleyball and they're beast player got blocked by Barone and then the match changed. This is volleyball. :lol:

• When you are the top scorer in your team and you are an MB it is not your fault if you get blocked. You are overused and probability to get blocked increases exponentially.

• I'm so pissed off with referees: video check showed Buti's serve clearly touched the line in the tie break, they called that ball out anyway. :wall:

Simon and Zlati were two monsters. Papi had physical troubles, but played the whole match; Kaliberda was injured too, so he didn't appear on court. Marra showed again he is the weakest libero who played for the Italian NT. He can't pass even when against jump float. His defense is good, but his reception is terrible; he reminds me Giulia Leonardi in the women's volleyball.

On our side Mitic with ups and down. Giovi the same. We are much more team than Piacenza, everyone does his job; Atanasijevic's troubles today showed it, we reached tie break anyway, even when has got blocked so many times.

• This is right but Piacenza has two superstars and they can decide any match.

• Talking about being a team . I think Piacenza has the feeling "being a team" than Perugia.

Without Atanasejevic . Perugia is nothing . this remind me about Korea women national team . without Kim YK . korea is not different than Taipei .

• Talking about being a team . I think Piacenza has the feeling "being a team" than Perugia.

Without Atanasejevic . Perugia is nothing . this remind me about Korea women national team . without Kim YK . korea is not different than Taipei .

Perugia what? Yesterday Atanasijevic couldn't score! I lost the count of how many times Simon blocked him. We fought until the tie break, lost 15-13, very very well.

Buti and Barone started a little bit poor in this season, but they are growing, exspecially Buti.
    Mitic the same, even if he's still far from the level of the top clubs setters' level.
    Petric is a beast from 3 years.
    Vujevic is Vujevic, a real champion.
    The only one I don't like is Giovi...

Take of one between De Cecco and Simon from Piacenza. 3-0 Perugia and we go to finals.

• Yep . take of Atanasijevic . I am not sure Perugia could be in the semi-final

Come on guy. you have to accept that Alex is a one man show on your team so far

Although he was blocked often but still the setter 80 % goes by his way . are you sure that your TOP SCORE couldn't score last night ?

you can even plus the score that petric and vojevic did together . still not as much as Alex .

• Guys I want you to see those 2 videos.

Amazing dig by Luca Vettori

De Cecco's magic set

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.