Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• Zaytsev family :lol: :lol:
    Zaytsey couldn't control his nerves and went after Molfetta fans , and as always his wife comes to his defense on internet.
    I thought she learnt from Juantorena saga. :rolll:

If he is not already doing this, i would sincerly recommend him to work with a mental coach on his nerves. :teach:
    The more he reacts in this way, the more players/fans will go after him and try to provoce him.
    What was the "juantorena saga" about?

• I have a question for the "insiders" of Seria A1.
    What do you think about the german setters Patrick Steuerwald and Lukas Kampa? How have they performed so far? Statistics doesn`t really help me here. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

• What was the "juantorena saga" about?

Well, don't know details, let's wait for Italian friends to describe it to you closely, but the thing Zaytsev will never forget is when he played in Roma Volley and it was a match against Trentino and in the end when the match was practically over Juantorena did underhand service...

• If he is not already doing this, i would sincerly recommend him to work with a mental coach on his nerves. :teach:
    The more he reacts in this way, the more players/fans will go after him and try to provoce him.
    What was the "juantorena saga" about?

Too long to tell :lol: Summary; Old Macerata gang (Zaytsev, Travica,Savani) didn't want Juantorena in Italian national team , they started a campaign against him by giving negative interviews to newspapers .Juantorena took it personal. Zaytsev's wife tried to respond him and Trentino fans in twitter and they exchanged some angry tweets. In the end Zaytsev's wife closed her twitter account. ;)

• I have a question for the "insiders" of Seria A1.
    What do you think about the german setters Patrick Steuerwald and Lukas Kampa? How have they performed so far? Statistics doesn`t really help me here. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Steuerwald is showing a real talent. I really like him. Kampa was totally unstable and now there's Bruno as starter.

• Steuerwald is showing a real talent. I really like him. Kampa was totally unstable and now there's Bruno as starter.

Thank you ravens. I read about the Bruno transfer, but somehow i did not bring it in connection with Kampa. Thats clearly not a good transfer for german national team :S

• Some teams rested main players today, like Piacenza with Simon /who is the only MB in top 20 in scorers/ and Latina with Skrimov. Do we have European tournaments this week?

• Kurek awesome attack is clicking again after that waisted time in Russia :thumbsup:

• Modena :aww: Real chance to take at least one point - they're leaving Piacenza with nothing :aww:

Well, Macerata has still advantage over Piacenza. Not the first and not last lost match. I hope it's not going for the worse after this lost play-off in CL...

• Robertlandy Simon with 22 points in this match, with 3.6 pts per set and 77% in attack he is the best spiker in Serie A1, this is the first MB to occupy this place since Martin Lebl :serve:

• Quarter finals are only one match.
    Tense match between Trentino and Modena. Trentino is leading in the third set. Biggest difference is Sokolov /Bartman matchup
    -3 aces in a row for Bruno. He is going crazy :cheesy:
    - Bartman provocating Trentino fans :lol: The match is going better and better. :lol:

• Ahahaha right now Suxho is trying to provocate Modena players. This is why I love Italian league.
    Edit: Sam Deroo :down: He is alone giving this set to Trentino
    Edit : Sokolov decided the winner. Trentino players are still provocating Modena. No handshake at the end. That is very low from Trento :thumbdown:

• I just can't believe Modena was about to change the whole diagonal: Bruninho improves every team in the world, no way to compare him and Kampa, who was weak in the beginning of season, but they really didn't need a new opposite. What they need the most is an high level libero, becuase Manià is both weak passer and digger, he performes very poor everytime I watch Modena. They need to change something about their OHs: they have all strong spinkes and weak reception. A player like Martino would have been much more usefull here than Macerata, but I don't know how their feeling are right now (if the club and the player leave eachother with good words, when we talk about Martino is all about drama, we know). Modena has weak middles too: Sala is getting older, but defenitely still enough; Beretta is just a tall guy, I can't see anything from him. Bruninho can't show his best with his team. The only one he can run is Bartman an some times one of the OHs.

I'm too sad my team make it to the Final Four and I wasn't there. I love Perugia anyway. :super:

• Modena was really negative tonight! poor in attack and reception...Bartman was unconsistent so Deroo and the MBs. Manià to me is so weak: bad receptions, zero defense and also unprecise with easy balls. On the other side Città di Castello played an amazing match in defense: Tosi was superlative, he was on every ball and then Van Walle or Fromm made the points. Piano and Rossi touched many balls with their blocks and the defense was there ready: good organization, really! :box:
    MVP: Corvetta, to me he won against Bruno (even though the brasilian mustn't be blamed so much if all his attackers were so low).

• Today Trentino not only lost 3-1 to Cuneo , they also lost Szabo.Probably the season is finished for him .I think Birarelli is injured too. So they don't have any opposite player right now.
    Also it is worth to mention the positive effect of Gonzales on Cuneo.