2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• He should at least ty!
    Gibbemeyer could be used for fast slide attacks. I like her spiking skills.

I like Gibby too, but as I said it's not about her attacking ability being discussed but blocking. You have Foluke Akinradewo in the middle who can hit over any block and you still do not use her right.. so blocking is more important now

• No offense, I was thinking that Adams is about 28-30 years old and I looked up, she's only 24 :what:

• Indeed, what a nightmare. No attacks, no reception, no defenses, no motivations at all :down: I don't know why Terzic still insists on Nikolic and Molnar. Both of them are useless, Malesevic hasn't been given any chances to play so far. If Brakocevic played today, Ognjenovic would have given almost all the balls to her because none of the rest played good enough. I can't stand myself of seeing players like Molnar, Onal, Rozycka :aww:

Molnar and Nikolic ruin the team. Mihajlovic is good, but her reception is awful. Malagurski is too unstable. To me Krsmanovic > Veljkovic, so Natasa should start. Ognjenovic doesn't want to give any of them the ball because they always waste her sets so she ends up over-using Rasic. Worst of all is that Terzic has no intention of bringing in any new players - I'm just hoping that Brakocevic returns to save the team in WCH.

• Glass has improver her blocking. All single blocks for the first set

• Robinson :rose: What an exciting match so far, without any doubts, Thaisa and Fabiana are the most outstanding MBs in the world, I don't usually like brazilian players, but they're all so strong, ahead of any european MBs.

• Fast sets and hard kills! This is getting exciting.

1set USA

• Nice first set :super:
    USA plays better than last week. Their attackers find better solutions and Glass sets high enough so they can attack longline today, last week many of her sets were too short so they could attack only one direction and Brazil's block closed that many times, today the block has a much harder time.

• Molnar and Nikolic ruin the team. Mihajlovic is good, but her reception is awful. Malagurski is too unstable. To me Krsmanovic > Veljkovic, so Natasa should start. Ognjenovic doesn't want to give any of them the ball because they always waste her sets so she ends up over-using Rasic. Worst of all is that Terzic has no intention of bringing in any new players - I'm just hoping that Brakocevic returns to save the team in WCH.

Can't Vesovic or Blagojevic join the team later? I'm sure they should be much more helpful players than Nikolic and Molnar. They already have got Malagurski and Mihajlovic who're supposed to be tall OHs, Nikolic does nothing on court, she's just ruining the team and unmotivating her teammates by making stupid errors...Molnar is worse, not necessary to tell :wall:

• Sure, Vesovic and Blagojevic would improve the team a lot, but Terzic simply won't use them. :mad:

On a happier note, great set from USA! First team this year that looks like they COULD beat Brazil. Long way to go though...

• Fe Garay out! Natalia in!

BRA wing spikers are marked by US blockers

• If Murphy keeps playing this well, who needs the dramaqueen back? :roll: I also love Larson-Robinson duo, they're so much balanced. (Both have swedish surnames :D )

• If Murphy keeps playing this well, who needs the dramaqueen back? :roll: I also love Larson-Robinson duo, they're so much balanced. (Both have swedish surnames :D )

I second this :)