2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Go Croatia :) !
    This is very important game for Croatia today before WCH...because of mental form, that is there biggest problem in WGP :whistling: ^^
    Good luck :heart:

• If KAZ don't beat Croatia will beat them by self :wall: ...Jerkov She doesn't have block in front of her and she hits in OUT ....Grbac is very good today, many times players have only 1 block or none one in front of them :)) :flower:
    Block is today very good :) 25:10 for Cro

• triple block from Croatia :D ..First time that I'm seeing this :)
    8:4 for Cro

• Italia is painful to watch :down: No reception, no fight spirit

• Has delcore any injury? She must play instead of Piccinini :mad:

• Del Core is a big loss for Italy however I am not sure if she is injured or not :whistle:
    Meliha made 2 errors already in reception and had some other bad ones as well. However Guldeniz is clearly not a solution to that. I really don't know how that girl can reach to the NT level at all.

• Naz makes her spikers attack against single block many times in this set. :thumbup: However, Meliha is not receiving good at all. Most of the aces of opponent teams are due to Meliha and the balls she received generally pass over the net :down: On the other, since Güldeniz also sucks at reception nowadays, we don't have any other option than Meliha apparently :S

From Italian side, I liked Bonifacio and Chirichella's performance, both are very young and will be great MBs :box:

• Turkey and Italy Equal National Team. The Chance to Win : 50 % - 50 %. :read: :obey: :wall: