European Championships 2015 - hosts Italy and Bulgaria

• As a tie-breaker, I suggest to use the outcome over their latest direct confrontation.

Following a good old FIVB/CEV tradition the tie-breaker, of course, will be the highest bid 8)

• I thougth France was going to lose this 3rd set.

Bulgaria is playing really well.

The longer this game takes, the higher the chances of Slovenia tomorrow.

• If Slovenia and Belgium are tied in ranking points, Slovenia will have a chance in OGQT. Because, the previous decision of participants for women's World Cup, Serbia and Italy were tied, Serbia which was better ranking in last edition (in that time) got a ticket.

• Not to mention that Slovenia actually has a chance to deliver some big damage there. I don't see Belgium winning a single match.

Edit- I think there's already a tiebreaking system implemented. Italy and Serbia have the same CEV points but Italy is ranked higher. Serbia has better results in most fields (and even 100 points from 2011 ECH, which Italy doesn't have), but Italy has 98 points from 2013 ECH and Serbia has 96- the last ECH tournament sounds like the decisive one. Not even the latest one, since Serbia has more points from the World League.

• For me it would be logical if top 4 or 5 teams from ECG goes on EQT than choce rest of teams by cev ranking.

• Ngapeth probably has more block points now than points from attack. Anyway, we have a fifth set. Come on Bulgaria :super:

• The last to sets were the more enjoyable of the semi, good job Bukgaria and France!

How can you seriously leave out the European champion and let the 10th place in?

I totally agree. It's already insane not to directly qualify the continental champions to the OG, so not letting them even the chance to do that is absolutely unfair to me.
    BTW, I guess there is a rule for the ties, so our discussion it's probably useless ^^'

• Not to mention that Slovenia actually has a chance to deliver some big damage there. I don't see Belgium winning a single match.

Edit- I think there's already a tiebreaking system implemented. Italy and Serbia have the same CEV points but Italy is ranked higher. Serbia has better results in most fields (and even 100 points from 2011 ECH, which Italy doesn't have), but Italy has 98 points from 2013 ECH and Serbia has 96- the last ECH tournament sounds like the decisive one. Not even the latest one, since Serbia has more points from the World League.

I mean women ranking not men.

• In 5th set they made so many mistakes in attack.

• What a great show by both teams, French have shown how powerful they are, they are becoming dangerous for volleyball. :D

• France won it!!!! :drink: :win:

They did it again, like against Italy.

Ngapeth did not play well. I did not like how France played today, they were not even close to be that magical team.

Congratulations to Bulgaria, they played a great game.

There is a procedure for that and that's alphabet! I mean both teams are ranked 2, just they've written Italy higher than Serbia. See this .

• Bulgaria :wall: :aww: ;(

Congrats France! But, Bulgaria!! Why so many mistakes in the key moments? Why? Big applauses for Nikolov, 38 years old and playing like this, but he did so silly mistakes at the end.
    Rouzier was so leading during the whole match! N'gapeth was a shadows, his numbers are so low. Just at the end of the 4th set he showed the player we all know.

It will hard to choice for which team I should cheer up. Both of team play a nice volleyball, but maybe the Cindirella's story is more attactive :wavy: