2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Smart move by Andreia - if Rio doesn't hire a foreign OPP, that is. She shouldn't be bench to anyone at this point considering the season she had this year with Pinheiros. At least she won't be worse than Sarah Pavan.

Michelle, on the other hand... benching for Paula and Érika?

• Source? Is it all from your mind?

• Piacenza is interested in Jovana Stevanovic from Casalmaggiore.

Source: volleyball.it

• Smart move by Andreia - if Rio doesn't hire a foreign OPP, that is. She shouldn't be bench to anyone at this point considering the season she had this year with Pinheiros. At least she won't be worse than Sarah Pavan.

Michelle, on the other hand... benching for Paula and Érika?

It's a question of time to Michelle take the Érika's place, cause Érika is not a good receiver as some years ago. Brasília suffered all the season with bad receptions, except Vere's reception.

• About Chinese League:
    Hu Jin, the former head coach and the present team manager of Chinese female NT, from Bayi to Fujian
    (Whether Mi Yang can go to Fujian is a doubt until now.)
    Cai Bin, the former head coach of Chinese female NT, becomes the head coach of Jiangsu female team in place of Zhou Wei.
    Hui Ruo-qi returns to Jiangsu.
    Zhang Xiao-ya (MB) and Zan Yu-lu (L, both from Sichuan) may tranfer to Jiangsu for their "future" and now train with Team Jiangsu.
    Zhang Lei returns to Shanghai for the present friendly matches on clubs (province teams).
    Bayi's head coach can be the head coach of U18 female national team - Dong Rui-jun.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Danijela Nikić, Joanna Prokop and Marta Szymańska leaves BKS Bielsko-Biała. Gaberiela Polańska (Wojtowicz) and Natalia Bamber Laskowska will back to the team, also Agnieszka Rabka (played in BKS in past) may be a new setter of BKS, but she also has an offer from Chemik Police.
    Dorota Wilk stays in BKS.

• Brasilia can hire Michelle, new MBs, new setter but still won't go anywhere if they insist on Elisângela as their main OPP.

• so that means Muhlsteinova leaves for 99%, if Chemik wants Rabka :)

• Brasilia can hire Michelle, new MBs, new setter but still won't go anywhere if they insist on Elisângela as their main OPP.

I really guess Elisângela won't be the main OPP :down: , if they want better position next season, I hope a new OPP, maybe Ivna from Sesi or someone from another country.

• According to the blogger Bruno Voloch, Fabiana Claudino has a big offer from Russia (about US$800.000), but she also can stay in Brazil (a purpose of Unilever). I guess which russian team did this offer to her?

• Dinamo Krasnodar.

But they also are interested in Garay and Fabiola, is that right?Considering that russian teams can only have two foreigners players...and what about Calderon?Is she considered foreigner?

• Fabiana should definitely not go to Russia. It's not a good place for MB.. except if you have Pankova who will set you many ball$

If rumors come true, and Krasnodar also hire Fabiola and Zé Roberto, maybe its a good decision for her...

• Dinamo probably will play in CL so..

Look for Fenerbahce. There almost half Foreigners sit on bench half season so why not in Dinamo.

• isnt Krasnodar acting/investing as if they will play in CL ? if not, Calderon+Garay this means no place for Fabiana on the court as starter..

But Calderon is considered a russian citizen, isn´t she?

• I really guess Elisângela won't be the main OPP :down: , if they want better position next season, I hope a new OPP, maybe Ivna from Sesi or someone from another country.

I hope she is not the main OPP, but it seems that they're renewing with her and hiring Liz Hintelman as her back up.
    I think Elisângela would not accept to be on the bench.
    Let's wait for confirmations. They should hire at least and average foreigner OPP for the team.