2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• http://www.prealpina.it/sport/…255552/2011844/#a1fvolley

Havelkova in Busto :dance6: :woohoo:

What means ' sta lavorando' ? Concerning opposite? Will Busto transfer a new opposite?

means its working. Yes, they are looking for a starting opp. They want an italian opp.

I think since Perry is coming from an injury, they will have her as a back up.

• Good moves by Busto :thumbsup: , so they have:
    S: Wołosz, ?
    OP: Sorokaite ?, Perry
    OH: Havelkova, Marcon, Partenio ?, Degradi
    MB: Aelbrecht, Pisani, Michel
    L: Leonardi

What about Sorokaite and Partenio, it seems that it's still a rumour. Who'll be backup for Wołosz? ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maja Tokarska will play in Poland again, it seems that she'll play in Tauron, Atom or Impel.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Where will Hana Cutura play next season? :teach:

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio wants to pay Pomì Casalmaggiore to break Zago's contract.
    So Valentina Zago may be the Italian Opp that Busto needs in order to allow Michel to play, and Ortolani can play as Opp in Pomì Casalmaggiore.

Source: a player of Yamamay Busto Arsizio (I can't reveal the name) :D

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio wants to pay Pomì Casalmaggiore to break Zago's contract.
    So Valentina Zago may be the Italian Opp that Busto needs in order to allow Michel to play, and Ortolani can play as Opp in Pomì Casalmaggiore.

Source: a player of Yamamay Busto Arsizio (I can't reveal the name) :D

Did that Busto player also tell you the rumor about Thomsen to Lokomotiv Baku?

• Im sorry..but there is a bit ignorance in your post about other clubs....not only Turkish clubs are good you know...
    Hildebrand could also be bench in Chemik with Glinka and Werblinska...or in Unilever with GAbi and Mihajlovic..is just that this clubs dont sign with starting players to be bench

if you ask me...Fenerbahçe is just wasting money with players that will never be actually playing.....but again..its their right to do..and players right to accept.

but this a stupid transfer policy...I think past seasons already showed that...

Last season showed that when Garay got injured they didn't have any other good player to play as OH. Next year even with 1 foreign OH injured they could have a chance to win.

• Last season showed that when Garay got injured they didn't have any other good player to play as OH. Next year even with 1 foreign OH injured they could have a chance to win.

I agree but that was exactly what is wrong with Fenerbahce's transfer policy. You transfer a really good foreign setter, a very good foreign MB which you couldnt use almost whole season. Then you don't transfer a back up OH. I think this year by transferring Meliha, they already made a great choice. The back-up OH for a foreign player should not be another foreign player IMO.

• Any info about where Mihajlovic and Toksoy will go? :)

• isnt bahar staying with vakifbank?

She certainly will. Fenerbahce was into her as far as I read but that didnt happen and wont happen when both Eda & Gökcen stayed there.
    And clearly, Vakifbank needs a good local MB and Kubra does not seem enough

• Quinta Steenbergen is in Lokomotiv Bakü
    http://vclokomotiv.com/site/detail/ID/105

That's surprising to me, since she was close to a deal with Foppa...

Teun Buijs worked with her last season, in Schwerin.

Lokomotiv will look like this:

Lloyd - ?
    Arrighetti - Steenbergen
    Rosso - Buijs
    Thomsen(?)

Edit: I will not be surprised if Sloetjes will be Lokomotiv's opposite :teach: