2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• which roster do you think is stronger on paper ?

EcV : Asuman - Neslihan - Larson - De La Cruz - Poljak - Fürst - Gülden
    VB : Naz - Sheilla - Gözde - Vasileva/Costa - Rasiç - Robin - Gizem
    Fb : Lo Bianco/Elif - Montano- Kim - Lucia - Eda - Bauer - Merve

imo : EcV=Fb > Vb

In my opinion Fener is the strongest :win: Vakifbank weakest, though Vakifbank still has the best local players :teach:

Trio Kim-Bosetti-Montano :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :super: :super: :super:

• are we talking about strength in league or cl?

ecz: have the best balance of oh's and mb's question mark is how will asuman play and neslihan's shape for next season.

vb: as flyer said best set of local players quetion mark is how will their net defense look like brako and furst are both very good blockers who left.

fener: best oh,opp and libero in the league question mark is will lo bianco be rejuvinated and be inspired again to play properly.

so for cl: fb=ecz>vb
    for league: fb>ecz>vb

• i'll add that coaching will also be a key for example if it will be a fb vs. ecz final another important thing to factor in is who between abbonandanza and caparra will win in the tactical battles.

regarding the battle of wings: fb is stronger in attack with kim-montano while ecz is stronger in backrow defense with larson-dela cruz, they can be equal in attack IF neslihan will play like she did circa 2006-2010 but if she will play like in 2013 and 2014 then ecz should make a dela cruz-larsson-poljak/furst combo and sacrifice the middle in order to have a strong wing spiker.

• which roster do you think is stronger on paper ?

EcV : Asuman - Neslihan - Larson - De La Cruz - Poljak - Fürst - Gülden
    VB : Naz - Sheilla - Gözde - Vasileva/Costa - Rasiç - Robin - Gizem
    Fb : Lo Bianco/Elif - Montano- Kim - Lucia - Eda - Bauer - Merve

imo : EcV=Fb > Vb

Btw, Could Vasileva be the killer spiker VB needs ?

I dont think so. :|

• Probably, I main there is a big chance, Jaqueline(BRA) is going to replace Larson on Kazan

SOURCE?

• btw..i cant understand GsD's transfer policy...they havent transfered anyone yet...most of the strong players have been got by the other teams...i wonder which players they will transfer....

piacenza is losing players right? mybe they can get ferretti, van hecke and leggeri for their team :thumbsup:

• piacenza is losing players right? mybe they can get ferretti, van hecke and leggeri for their team :thumbsup:

not bad...Meijners could be good for GsD...Ferretti wouldnt be good for Gamze...i like Leggeri..Van Hecke isnt an agressive opp but a smart one..

GsD should transfer : Jaque, Pavan,Meijners etc..maybe C.Bosetti (though i didnt like her performance at club champ)

• Even with Leo who played ordinarily last times (but I hope she can come back to better performance) and with unstable and sometimes horrible Elif Öner Fenerbahce has the hugest power on wings, having Kim, Montano and probably also Bosetti, moreover they have good MBs, but EcV here is the best. Eczacibasi is also competitive with Larson and De La Cruz, but Neslihan's level dropped significantly, on the other hand they can compensate it by Chris and Maja, but one will have to sit on bench. Vakif is the weakest one with Sheilla, Gözde and Vasileva, they have good middle, but not enough in terms of block and they have the best setter.
    Fenerbahce should be main contender for title in league.
    About local players: Vakif can fight here with FB and it's tight battle in favour of FB. Eczacibasi is probably the weakest here, however we don't have big differences here ^^

Overall: FB => EcV > Vakif
    For league: FB > EcV > Vakif

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• not bad...Meijners could be good for GsD...Ferretti wouldnt be good for Gamze...i like Leggeri..Van Hecke isnt an agressive opp but a smart one..

GsD should transfer : Jaque, Pavan,Meijners etc..maybe C.Bosetti (though i didnt like her performance at club champ)

no local players? and too many foreigners :P

• Milena Rosner after one-year break may return to volleyball, she thinks about playing as Libero or coming back on left wing, IMHO she can't help as spiker as she could in the past, but still can give a lot as receiver and defender, but she might not find a place in top league anymore.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• no local players? and too many foreigners :P

as local ones : Gamze(setter)+Aslı Kalaç (mb),Özgenur(mb),Nihan (libero)..they can get Güldeniz from VB and Ezgi Dağdelenler(Oh) from Ilbank ..maybe Aslı (oh) from Halkbank..

and i know its boring but Gsd is still talking with Brakocevic..

• She is a good young prospective player.. She has a good height for a setter 1.84, 21 years of age. I watched her with Serbian JNT a lot and she likes to play with middles, and sets good combination plays.. Because of her Bjelica then was like :super: :super: :super: :super: I don't know how things will go in terms of team and passing but she is good

She was third setter of Schweriner last season, but i dont know why because she is better than Tanja Joachim and Imodu and she played as first setter during sparing matches in summer during Impel Cup

• She was third setter of Schweriner last season, but i dont know why because she is better than Tanja Joachim and Imodu and she played as first setter during sparing matches in summer during Impel Cup

Actually she was the first setter in Schweriner, but she was injured and missed most of the matches. She played in Italy before coming to Germany and she showed her huge talent, when Ferretti missed the beginning of the season because of an injury.

• Canter create 2015 Turkish League and speak there about who is stronger. Here is place for Transfer News. I hope Someone will delete non-transfer news.