2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• So now we can think about some players in Atom ^^ Micielli can guarantee that we may have few known names in club. Of course first is Usic what I've already mentioned :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sanja Popovic wants to go back to play in Italy or Poland. Otherwise she should move to Azerbaijan and stay on bench again.

Is there any polish & italian clubs seeking an OPP? There's a spot in Atom perhaps but they've been working on Havlickova, perhaps Impel? Dabrowa Gornicza?

• Impel or Tauron can be good place for her and there she can definitely become a starting OP ^^

Impel so far has Kaczor :wacko: and they think about Kwiatkowska :aww: but there's still free spotin Wrocław and they should consider reinforcement and Sanja can play in CL there ^^ meanwhile both Tauron's OPs left and they have Katarzyna Konieczna form Impel, who was rather like a joker who saved her team many times :D of course there's also Atom - they probably signed with Zaroślińska and they think about Havlickova, so I think that Atom won't consider her.

Another team from Poland who may want her can be also Muszyna, they are looking for OP - Cvetanovic didn't convince me, Piątek was useless. They think about Carter and Rossi, maybe Sanja can be their target ? New OP also is aim for Budowlani Łódź, their budget will be a bit higher, but probably not high enough to reach Popovic...

• For Cannes :

Are staying : Ravva (waiting for médical advice), Grothues, Van de Vyver, Ortschitt, A. Lasic, Yaneva, Onyejekwe.

Are leaving : Aelbrecht, Partenio, Bokan, Antonijevic, Rasic

Are negociating : Centoni, Arcangeli, R. Lasic

Are coming : Apitz

• Yeah, after having a decent season in Muszyna, she MUST have gone to somewhere she could play as starting OPP. Never like Moscow. Perhaps they managed to convince her with sweet words like "Obmochaeva is not so healthy, so you will be given a ton of chances to get to play." Well, How many games did she play as starter? I haven't seen her that much.

I miss her days in Novara, perhaps in Muszyna too. I hope she doesn't go to Azerbaijan to be wasted on bench just like so many players nowadays.

• And here is Poland - maybe not too much money as in Turkey or in Azerbaijan, but there players can play all season long, even when they struggle - just look at Brinker in last season :lol:

• Centoni stays but I don't know how many contract's year

• Yeah, after having a decent season in Muszyna, she MUST have gone to somewhere she could play as starting OPP. Never like Moscow. Perhaps they managed to convince her with sweet words like "Obmochaeva is not so healthy, so you will be given a ton of chances to get to play." Well, How many games did she play as starter? I haven't seen her that much.

I miss her days in Novara, perhaps in Muszyna too. I hope she doesn't go to Azerbaijan to be wasted on bench just like so many players nowadays.

I don't think she will. Not after this season, she will want to play as a starter for sure. Why sit on bench in Azerbaijan? Has Lokomotiv already signed an OPP or Igtisadchi? Also I think she is a good player so she can go to Turkey perhaps in Bursa or Besiktas

• kondzio : Brinker is an exception I guess. She's an overrated player overall and plays much better when she wears her german NT jersey, is not a club player just like her friend Kozuch and perhaps Flier as well. She was given a lot of chances because Aleksandersen trusted her, but her performances were mostly disasters. Despite being a fan of her, I have to admit all those facts about her.

USAvolleyfan : She already has played in Besiktas, so yeah she may go back if the team wants her back.

• kondzio : Brinker is an exception I guess. She's an overrated player overall and plays much better when she wears her german NT jersey, is not a club player just like her friend Kozuch and perhaps Flier as well. She was given a lot of chances because Aleksandersen trusted her, but her performances were mostly disasters. Despite being a fan of her, I have to admit all those facts about her.

USAvolleyfan : She already has played in Besiktas, so yeah she may go back if the team wants her back.

Ok, Brinker was exaggerated many times and she definitely got too many credits of trust by Aleksandersen :lol: other players in Poland did pretty well - just look at Leys, Ognjenovic, Dirickx, Bjelica or Adams ^^

On the other hand Tabitha Love in Budowlani Łódź also had poor season and now she's shining in WCH qualification :whistle:

• Yeah I agree. But there's one more player to mention. Helene Rossueaux was a bench player in Poland but played a decent season in Modena next to her mentor Piccinini.

• probable teams to transfer Popovic in Turkey are : GsD,BjK,BBB,Ilbank etc....Fb,EcV and Vb already have their opp's...this means if Sanja Popovic had come to Turkey she wouldnt be on the bench . she woudnt make just MONEY being on the bench but she would definitely be a starter Opp for sure :whistle: ...

• Ilbank? Haven't they renewed Alajbeg's contract? It would be funny if Sanja replaces Jelena :rolleyes: