2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Austrian outside hitter Srna Markovicz from Vienna to Ladies in Black AACHEN

source: Staff/press release

Good player :drink:

• kondzio I think he meant another strong OPP... Then Obmochaeva and those 2 and Kazan would be as strong as before..

no they will not, Montano is great player but is not Gamova. Larson needed 5 years to win champions league, so you can blow her importance how much you want but she is not key player of team.
    She is just one of players needed to win champion league, but Gamova is main reason to win, and fortunately for Kazan she decide to stay one more season.

• no mention of mher being the main reason and we even agreed that gamova is the mvp of the team

btw the line "fortunate she decided to play 1 more season" fortunate in what way? fortunate that they would at least win the russian league for 5 peat? or fortunate that they will again destroy opponents and win at leat 3 cups next season (russina league, cl, club wolrds)?

• Gamova is just irreplaceable and because of it it's fortunate for Kazan ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• btw the line "fortunate she decided to play 1 more season" fortunate in what way? fortunate that they would at least win the russian league for 5 peat? or fortunate that they will again destroy opponents and win at leat 3 cups next season (russina league, cl, club wolrds)?

Even president of Dinamo Kazan has said in an interview that their goal for new season is to win Russian league and Cup. They understand that with new roster it's gonna be very difficult in CL. He said: "We don't have goal to repeat this kind of success every year. But in the future, in several years time, we will try to come to this results once more"

• of course winning cl for kazan is going to be difficult, all im saying is we (meaning me, kondzio and canter) are not blowing larsson's importance out of proportion because if we did then we would have said "larson is the best player in the world :super: without her kazan wont win thise cups again :("

• Even president of Dinamo Kazan has said in an interview that their goal for new season is to win Russian league and Cup. They understand that with new roster it's gonna be very difficult in CL. He said: "We don't have goal to repeat this kind of success every year. But in the future, in several years time, we will try to come to this results once more"

Kazan's roster looks like this now: S - Startseva, OP - Gamova, OH - Del Core, Chaplina, MB - Yurieva, Borodakova, Malkova, L - Ezhova, Kvon

Only Yurieva seems to be better than Moroz, other transfers aren't reinforcement :wavy: they need 2 OHs and backups for S and OP to complete roster, foreigner should be OH.

• I'm not really sure Handzel is a better player than Moroz. Regina is very underrated, but she does her job perfectly. I expected Borodakova to leave the team to let Kazan sign a stronger MB, not Moroz.

• Buona sera , qualcuno sa darmi qualche notizia su dove giocheranno Seda tokatlioglu e kimberly glass? Grazie

Good evening :wavy:

Do you speak English? :P

• Sorry! :) I do not speak English well, you have news about where they'll play Seda and Kim glass?

Your English is good enough :)

Since you are Foppa-fan, what do you think of Celeste Plak? :D

• The Plak I think is a good player, very talented girl, shot can do well in Bergamo .. I asked about Seda and Glass in Bergamo because it lacks a last player to complete the team and they are still without a team ..

Well, I heard about Annamaria Quaranta (OP/OH) back in Bergamo, however not confirmed :whistle:

• Monika Stankovianska (OP) will probably play in AZS KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski ^^

Apparently this news was just a rumour :whistle: Stankovianska will play in Quimper in France (A1 or A2, still unknown where will this team play...)

• no they will not, Montano is great player but is not Gamova. Larson needed 5 years to win champions league, so you can blow her importance how much you want but she is not key player of team.
    She is just one of players needed to win champion league, but Gamova is main reason to win, and fortunately for Kazan she decide to stay one more season.

Gamova also needed many years to win CL ;)

Nowadays finding a very strong Opp is not hardest thing. Although Gamova might have different class, there are still many opps who can contribute as much as Gamova did in Kazan, such as Montano, Obmochaeva, Hooker, Brakoçeviç, Sheila, Skowronska, Demir, Carillo, Rykhliuk. All of these can can score 25+ points against even strong opponents. However, it is really rare to find an OH who can receive reasonable level and score around 15+ points every match. As we seen last year, the teams having such allaround players reach success. Except Larson, there is Sonsırma, Kim Yeong, Garay and maybe Meijners. That's why I believe also Larson was the key player for success of Kazan last year.