2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Gabriele Maruotti in Perugia. He takes the place of Vujevic in the starting six, as the captain will start from the bench. So he must assure a good job in reception and defense, let's see, sincerely Maruotti never convinced me 100%.

• Jakub Vesely (MB) from AZS Częstochowa to Saint Nazaire.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What about Vermiglio? Will he play in Russia again?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Rumoured to join Guberniya. Nothing certain about him or Guberniya's financial situation for the new season.

I hope he will come back in Italy *fingers crosses*

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brazilian player Levi Alves Cabral (OH) from Saint Nazaire to Indykpol AZS Olsztyn. He's replacement for Rafał Buszek, I hope he woill be nice transfer, it seem that he did nice job in France :thumbup:

• Spanish S Miguel De Amo from Chemes Jumenne to AZS Częstochowa.

• Igor Grobelny (OH) from Euphony Asse-Lennik to Cerrad Czarni Radom. Club extended contract with OH Kamil Gutkowski, also Michał Kędzierski (S) will play there in next season, on next 1-year loan from Resovia.

• A Korean team offered Simon a two million dollars per year contract. :what: :what: He will likely accept the proposal and become the best paid volleyballer ever.

He also has chance to be Best Scorer MB in one match in Ranking.

I thought Korean Teams buy only OPP. Maybe He will play as OPP.

• He also has chance to be Best Scorer MB in one match in Ranking.

I thought Korean Teams buy only OPP. Maybe He will play as OPP.

Well, I can't imagine Simon playing against short Koreans. :lol: They all would run away from the court and screaming when Simon jumps to attack. :rolll:

• Mateusz Przybyła (MB) from KSP Siedlce (Polish 1st league) to AZS Częstochowa.