2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Daniel Pliński (MB) and Lukas Kampa (S) are new players of Cerrad Czarni Radom

source: siatka.org

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• siatka.org claims that new head coach in Sir Safety Perugia will be Nikola Grbic

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why do you think it is impossible?

Becuase signing Stoychev and Matey means take off from the starting 6 Petric (even if I think Petric is a better player than Matey). All we need is a good all-around OH, who can take Vujevic's place and let him rest like Kaliberda did with Papi and Zlatanov. So I didn't follow that rumors. Actually today, according to volleyball.it, no more Luca Monti, but Nikola Grbic as head coach! 8o

• Becuase signing Stoychev and Matey means take off from the starting 6 Petric (even if I think Petric is a better player than Matey). All we need is a good all-around OH, who can take Vujevic's place and let him rest like Kaliberda did with Papi and Zlatanov. So I didn't follow that rumors. Actually today, according to volleyball.it, no more Luca Monti, but Nikola Grbic as head coach! 8o

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

• Becuase signing Stoychev and Matey means take off from the starting 6 Petric (even if I think Petric is a better player than Matey). All we need is a good all-around OH, who can take Vujevic's place and let him rest like Kaliberda did with Papi and Zlatanov. So I didn't follow that rumors. Actually today, according to volleyball.it, no more Luca Monti, but Nikola Grbic as head coach! 8o

I almost choked :rolll: :rolll:

this says enough about vball knowledge :cup:

• Petric is not even the best serbian OH, the new superstar is Ivovic

• Give ravens a break. I for one would never attack him as long as he keeps that very awesome signature of his :thumbup:

• :lol: Thanks, rugby. :thumbsup:

IMHO Petric is a better player than Matey, that's all.

Spiking: Matey > Petric
    Blocking: Matey < Petric
    Serving: Matey > Petric
    Receiving: Matey < Petric
    Digging: Matey < Petric

• News from the Brazilian market:

SESI-SP: Escadinha/Serginho (L) renewed his contract for one more year; Marcelinho (S) is joining the team after leaving Vivo/Minas in order to replace Sandro (who might be signing with Vôlei Brasil Kirin, but it's only a rumor so far);

Vôlei Brasil Kirin: Both Diogo (OH) and Rivaldo (OPP) left and will join Moda/Maringá; Rodriguinho (S) has also left. Joining the team are Ary (OH) from SESI-SP, Luizinho (MB) from São Bernardo and Wallace Martins (OPP). João Paulo Tavares and João Paulo Bravo (both OHs) have renewed their contracts.

Moda/Maringá: Aside from Diogo and Rivaldo, the team has also signed Venezuelan OPP/MB Iván Marquez and Cuban OH Sanchez (former player of Sada/Cruzeiro in the 2012/2013 season).

Vivo/Minas: Coach Ricardo Picinin (now in women's team Banana Boat/Praia Clube) will be replaced by Nery, from Montes Claros. Best receiver from the last league, Bruno Canuto (OH), from Volta Redonda, is rumored to join the team ( :cheesy: ). However, there's talks about Vivo stopping sponsoring the team, so nothing is certain so far.

Sources: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4

• Matey won 20 cups and titles, how many Petric won?

Kaziyski is much better in block and reception lately, especially in defense, but even if he was like Kurek /in reception/ he would still be more valuabe than Petric because this is irreplaceable:

• So you are taking one of the best players in the world's weaker elements (one or two) and compare them to some random guy, who just appeared in the volleyball world and had his first good season? Javier Filardi from UPCN might also be a better receiver and digger than Kaziyski, does it make him a better player overall :D I can't believe you could write and THINK something like this. I respect your opinion, but please, let's be rational.

• So you are taking one of the best players in the world's weaker elements (one or two) and compare them to some random guy, who just appeared in the volleyball world and had his first good season? Javier Filardi from UPCN might also be a better receiver and digger than Kaziyski, does it make him a better player overall :D I can't believe you could write and THINK something like this. I respect your opinion, but please, let's be rational.

Since Petrice came to Perugia he is playing the same high level he showed this season. He was the key player beside Vujevic when we were promoted. Matey is weak in everything but the spiking and serving, so...

• Birarelli, Lanza, Solè and Colaci stay in Trento. Suxho and Ferreira are leaving. they would like to kepp Sokolov but he has other offers...

• And how dare you talk like that about legend of your ex Trentino? :teach:

I don't care a lot about Trentino. I'm happy they are still tanking part to the championship even with a low budget, but nothing more. I never used to like them.

One between Fromm and Kaliberda may join us in Perugia.

• I don't care a lot about Trentino. I'm happy they are still tanking part to the championship even with a low budget, but nothing more. I never used to like them.

One between Fromm and Kaliberda may join us in Perugia.

Kaliberda signed with Zaksa Kędzierzyn Koźle. So maybe Fromm? Or Matey? :super: