2014 Eurovision - Copenhagen / Denmark - 5/6

• Well, I don't think that Emma win, I think that some others had bigger applause after their performances, though it was a nice song :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• for me the best are Sweden and Roamania :super:

• Well, I don't think that Emma win, I think that some others had bigger applause after their performances, though it was a nice song :whistle:

EMMA alone has more followers on Twitter than the all the other competitors together, but we can vote from our own nation. :wall: :mad:

• Austria wins, congratulations :flower:

• Conchita with 290 points at the end, 2nd was Netherlands and 3rd was Sweden.
    Emma on 21st place :whistle:

• Congrats Austria :flower:

Netherlands 2nd :super:

• Conchita with 290 points at the end, 2nd was Netherlands and 3rd was Sweden.
    Emma on 21st place :whistle:

In Italy she takes votes everywhere. She won Sanremo very easily. She has 2.656.491 fans on Facebook. :teach:

By the way best song were from us (Italy), Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland, Armenia...

We are political useless in Europe, we so it wery clearly tonight. It was all about political friendships and solidal votes to Austria for the shemale.

• First of all She had to be Man because Person from Austria is Man at least. So in His image beard is only one normal thing lol

The best joke was from Norway- Conchita, it's time to shave rolll

• First of all She had to be Man because Person from Austria is Man at least. So in His image beard is only one normal thing lol

The best joke was from Norway- Conchita, it's time to shave rolll

After shaving he would become found brother/sister of Kardashians :rolll:

• In Italy she takes votes everywhere. She won Sanremo very easily. She has 2.656.491 fans on Facebook. :teach:

By the way best song were from us (Italy), Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland, Armenia...

We are political useless in Europe, we so it wery clearly tonight. It was all about political friendships and solidal votes to Austria for the shemale.

Don't take this "competition" too serious. ;)
    I liked Italy a lot. Greatt song.........

I guess if they just screened the youtube version of the polish song, they would have won withe ease.... :drink: :cheesy:

• Notice one important thing - these points are combined notes of juries from each country and tele-voting.

Here are detailed scores from each country, just choos from list - 1 is the best note, 25 the worst (we don't have our country). Both factors have weight 50%. For example: Poland could've got full 12 points from UK and Ireland, but those juries gave us the worst notes and because of this combined result were 0 from both countries (we were out of top 10 in those countries). Meanwhile Italy has both the worst factors in Poland...

• Correction: In Albania and San Marino only jury chose who was the best, while in Georgia it was only tele-voting. In other 34 countries we had both jury and tele-voting.

• I guess if they just screened the youtube version of the polish song, they would have won withe ease.... :drink: :cheesy:

:thumbup:
    I always watch the final, but never pay attention before that, so I knew nothing about the songs. Based just on the singing, I thought the performance by Poland was rather bad. I watched the video later and the song sounded much better. Naturally, other parts of the video may have influenced my judgment. :)

Netherland's country music coming in second surprised me more than a woman with a beard winning because... well, it's Eurovision.

• Notice one important thing - these points are combined notes of juries from each country and tele-voting.

Here are detailed scores from each country, just choos from list - 1 is the best note, 25 the worst (we don't have our country). Both factors have weight 50%. For example: Poland could've got full 12 points from UK and Ireland, but those juries gave us the worst notes and because of this combined result were 0 from both countries (we were out of top 10 in those countries). Meanwhile Italy has both the worst factors in Poland...

Interesting. By my count, Poland was top 10 in viewer votes in 23 countries, including 3rd place in Austria, France, FYR Macedonia, Germany, Italy, and Sweden, 2nd place in Netherlands and Iceland, and 1st place in Ireland, Norway, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.