Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• Today Results:

Aluprof - Atom 2-3 (16-25 25-21 25-19 24-26 6-15) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    Atom had nice reception, but OHs spiked terribly once again. Zaroślińska had to be overused but she dealt with it. And MBs Cooper with Efimienko contributed a lot ^^ Good thing in Aluprof is that coach gives a lot of chances to younger players like Łyszkiewicz, Strózik or Trojan :thumbup:

Budowlani - Chemik 2-3 (21-25 23-25 25-22 25-19 9-15) MVP: Maja Ognjenovic stats
    Budowalni had good game (especially MBs and OHs) and Chemik had problems to beat them. Glinka and Bednarek got rest, but had to enter iin 3rd set, Veljkovic was on stands.

Tauron - DevelopRes 3-0 (25-21 25-16 25-21) MVP: Ekaterina Zakrevskaya stats
    Good game by Zakrevskaya and Kaliszuk. Ozge on court once again after absence in CEV Cup, team is still without Konieczna. DevelopRes has problems with spiking, except OH Olszówka...

PGNiG - KSZO 1-3 (21-25 17-25 25-18 17-25) MVP: Marta Wójcik stats
    Piła with problems once again and with Wilczyńska as L. Krawulska and Wawrzyniak had moments of better game, but it's not enough. Another great game by Marta Wójcik (Pluta), this time she got 11 points, quite a lot by S, I still remember 17 points by Hanke though :D another shining player was Kamila Ganszczyk, promising MB ^^

And good news: Malwina Smarzek is coming back to health and she should be in full training from Monday :thumbsup: that means that she'll be on courts soon ^^

Rumour: Svetlana Ilic can become head coach in Łódź :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skowrońska said she probably come back to play in Poland... Heh I think menagment talked with her and already preparing $ when Glinka will retire. It's the only good option but I'm not sure it can happen because Werblińska is there. Eh these girls...
    I really don't understand why Malagurski is not getting more chances to play. :/ She came to our league with great opinion from Brazil. I don't understand it... I'm sure she is disappointed what is happening. Kondzio what means Glinka and Bednarek had to enter in 3rd set? She was performing such bad?
    I wish I saw Malagurski in Atom now... With Leys she could play regulary and it would look great.

• Who's gonna win today?

Fakro or Wroclaw?

I think Muszyna might win it. Impel has a lot of problems. Kaczor is unstable Opp. Berit probably won't play beacuse the limit of foreigners. Muszyna has good MBs, better opposite and not bad OHs (Różycka and Kurnikowska).

Skowrońska didn't said that she would come back to Poland the next season. I'm not sure if it would be good option for Chemik. They need someone to replace Glinka. Skowrońska isn't good receiver. In Azeri league she plays better as Opp.

• I think Muszyna might win it. Impel has a lot of problems. Kaczor is unstable Opp. Berit probably won't play beacuse the limit of foreigners. Muszyna has good MBs, better opposite and not bad OHs (Różycka and Kurnikowska).

Skowrońska didn't said that she would come back to Poland the next season. I'm not sure if it would be good option for Chemik. They need someone to replace Glinka. Skowrońska isn't good receiver. In Azeri league she plays better as Opp.

Impel is radiculous club for now. Hanke as a setter is better attacker than Kaczor is, but as a setter Hanke is not worse than older Frauke so I maybe I understand this replacement, but rest? Brinker was much better even with this opinion that he is playing great in NT but worse in club when we comparing it to how poor OHs are in Impel now. Middle blockers are poor, Kąkolewska is only height, Croatian OHs are only good attackers, Sawicka as a libero can't receive floats good decision by Police they resigned from her.
    I didn't say Skowrońska said she come back in next season. Even if she wants he is under contract and can't tell such things what can happen. I'm 100% sure they will send her offert because if not her, who? We have poor OHs in NT and limit of foreigners is also important. I know Skowrońska can't receive well, that's why i started to say before this club even if reach something good in CL authomatically will have problems how to build squad after Glinka retirement. They can't resign from other foreigners at the other positions to make place for foreign OH.

• Skowrońska said she probably come back to play in Poland... Heh I think menagment talked with her and already preparing $ when Glinka will retire. It's the only good option but I'm not sure it can happen because Werblińska is there. Eh these girls...
    I really don't understand why Malagurski is not getting more chances to play. :/ She came to our league with great opinion from Brazil. I don't understand it... I'm sure she is disappointed what is happening. Kondzio what means Glinka and Bednarek had to enter in 3rd set? She was performing such bad?
    I wish I saw Malagurski in Atom now... With Leys she could play regulary and it would look great.

Well, Malagurski wasn't that bad to be replaced by Glinka, but Katarzyna Mróz played poorly and Bednarek entered because of her. Surprisingly, when both came in court, Chemik lost 3rd and 4th set...

• Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna - Impel wrocław 3-1 (18-25 25-18 26-24 25-21) MVP: Katie C arter stats

Impel is still struggling. Good game by Topic, Kaczor with quite many points but with rather poor game again... Cutura disappointed, Kąkolewska and Sawicka played really poor ;(
    Good game by Carter, Sosnowka and Maj in Muszyna. I also like their S Radenkovic ^^ Muszyna built quite strong team, while Impel's roster is like a falling house of cards :wavy:

• Standings:
    1. Chemik 19 (7-0)
    2. Muszynianka 18 (6-1)
    3. Atom 17 (6-1)
    4. Aluprof 14 (4-3)
    5. Tauron 12 (4-3)
    6. Impel 12 (4-3)
    7. Budowlani 10 (4-3)
    8. Legionovia 8 (3-4)
    9. KSZO 7 (2-5)
    10. PGNiG 4 (1-6)
    11. DevelopRes 4 (1-6)
    12. Pałac 1 (0-7)

• I am really surprised by Impel's roster because they said they have the money to build a strong team.. this team is not even strong enough for Polish league and not to talk about CL..

Well, they claimed that it was author's project made by Aleksandersen, BUT there is one main thing OPPOSITE. I think that Kaczor has strong support in club and that's the reason why she's a starter and why she had useless back-up Kwiatkowska :wavy:
    IMHO Konieczna should stay, the same with Pyziołek (but she's thinking about family). Another thing should be purchase of strong starting OP and collecting other MB and OH instead of Cutura and Kauffeldt, maybe they should try to convince Wilson and Dirickx stay :roll: Hanke still doesn't impress me and unfortunately also Sawicka is quite unstable L ;(

If I'd choose roster, I'd consider it to look like this:
    Dirickx/Vincourova, Gryka
    Rourke :roll:, Konieczna
    Topic, Mroczkowska, Pyziołek, Grejman
    Wilson/Polańska, Ptak, Kąkolewska
    Sawicka

I guess it look too optimistic and Impel don't have such amount of money :(
    I hope that someone wakes up here and may change something if it's not too late :roll:

• Cutura disappointed, Kąkolewska and Sawicka played really poor ;(

She played really good last season. She was one of the best liberos. Now she's on Krystyna Strasz level in reception... but Strasz is better digger. Cutura - horrible game. Kakolewska got only 2 balls... Last season she and Frauke had good connection now she's useless. Do you think Aleksandersen will be fired?

kondzio, I've heared the same. That's Aleksandersen's project. He didn't want Brinker and Frauke... (and Frauke wanted to come back to Italy)

• KOndzio Where is Vincourova playing right now?

Pavla Vincourova is in Italy, she's main S in Savino Del Bene Scandicci :wavy:

Emil was faster :D

• The Impel Coach isn't for Clubs which play in Champions League.

He is good to be Coach in one of Bundesliga Teams from middle of table.

As I wrote after last transfer the Team is average.

• Today Results:

KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - PGNiG Nafta Piła 1-3 (25-23 22-25 21-25 20-25) MVP: Marija Milovic stats

Gosia Skorupa was the brightest points in Pałac, but teammates culdn't help her. Pałac should've won 3rd set... On the other side Sobczak a sub was on fire and IMHO she shouls've been chosen MVP, though Milovic played ok ^^ anyway it was the game of errors...

Impel Wrocław - Budowlani Łódź 3-1 (25-15 20-25 25-13 25-18 ) MVP: Joanna Kaczor stats

Finally Impel played how they should do it, BUT opponent wasn't really demanding. On ther other hand Kaczor finally played on high level :thumbup: 26 points - 18/28 spikes + 5 blocks + 3 aces, making only 4 errors (2 serve and 2 spike) and being blocked only once. Magda Gryka finally got chance to play and she did good job with using Kaczor, but she could've set a bit more to MBs, especially Ptak. Overall Gryka had good game and Kaczor gave her MVP award ^^ OHs also played ok :D Budowlani had poor reception so Śliwa couldn't use MBs too often, so it's a pity because she has the nice ones to use (Polańska and Pycia is decent pair) ^^ Popovic played not bad, OHs sucked :wavy: Kajzer is wasting time on bench :whistle: she should've gone to the club where she could play - Pałac, DevelopRes or Legionovia would be ok for her, sorry not Legionovia, they have Kosmol here :rolll:

• Today Results:

Chemik - Legionovia 3-0 (25-21 25-7 25-18 ) MVP: Stefana Veljkovic stats

Chemik didn't have problems with beating Legionovia. Fefi with Kowalińska were teams' leaders ^^ Smarzek fianlly appeared on court, but from Legionovia only Wójcik was ok :wavy: and Piątek showed "how god OP she is" :rolll: 0/10 spikes during 1,5 sets :lol:

Atom - Muszynianka 0-3 (22-25 13-25 16-25) MVP: Danica Radenkovic stats

What a surprise by Muszyna in Sopot 8o :thumbsup: only Cooper and Zaroślińska were ok in Atom :wavy: Leys 0/10 spikes, Kaczorowska 1/8, Matiasovska 0/5, McClendon 1/4 :aww: on the other side Muszyna's Wing-Spikers played with high efficiency and Radenkovic used them so smartly :thumbup: Muszyna has a team :thumbup:

• Today Result:

Tauron - Aluprof 3-2 (25-19 13-25 17-25 25-15 15-9) MVP: Ekaterina Zakrevskaya stats

Match with ups and downs, none of sets was tough and equal :wacko: Taurno's recetion is horrible... Mancuso had some injury and it probably prevented Tauron from win 3-0. Konieczna is still missing ;( meanwhile Aluprof is trying to keep both Bamber and Horka on court so desperately even tough it gives not satisfactory results...

• Today Result:

DevelopRes - KSZO 3-1 (20-25 25-20 25-13 25-22) MVP: Paula Szeremeta stats

Match of newcomers, so probably not on the highest level. Kuligowska was the best from KSZO, but team needed real leader who they didn't have. Meanwhile Szeremeta was a real leader - 28/57 spikes + 1 block + 2 aces :thumbsup: