Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• Muhlsteinova-Horka
    Pelc-Lis
    Beier-Łyszkiewicz
    Wojwoticz (L)

They may transfer new OH. And I don't know if Horka will be starter. They also have Natalia Bamber. Aleksandra Trojan is better than Sylwia Pelc and Strózik is better than Łyszkiewicz IMO :)

Edit: In Muszyna Różycka won't play together with Kurnikowska :) Serwiński wanted Ciaszkiewicz to replace Jagieło and she will play in starting six almost each match (even if she will play horibble) :D

• how can somebody normal want Ciaskiewicz? :wall: oh sorry, its Serwinski :rolll: if he thinks, she will play the level of her good matches every single match, then he is pretty naive...at least Rozycka is younger and CAN receive !!

• how can somebody normal want Ciaskiewicz? :wall: oh sorry, its Serwinski :rolll: if he thinks, she will play the level of her good matches every single match, then he is pretty naive...at least Rozycka is younger and CAN receive !!

And here I can only agree, Ciaszkiewicz should be on bench together with Gierak :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• kondzio do you know the first scorer in the orlenliga 2012-2013? :P

She must have been Rachel Rourke without any doubts :teach:

• Apparently Caroline Jarmoc (University of Kansas) signed with a club in Poland, but i don't know which one it is.

There's been no info about it in Poland yet though :whistle:

• I

I had seen the news already exactly in the same source before you posted it :D anyway thanks for info ^^

• I

I had seen the news already exactly in the same source before you posted it :D anyway thanks for info ^^

Caroline tweed almost one year ago that she had signed with club in Poland. She gratuated and I think she's going to play in Piła.

• Caroline tweed almost one year ago that she had signed with club in Poland. She gratuated and I think she's going to play in Piła.

It's strongly possible, they have 2 MBs ^^

• I think you're right. Caroline retweed it so It's probably true.

• Monika Naczk (left-handed MB) won't play in KSZO Ostrowiec source They will sign with foregin MB.

• Guessing line-ups for this season (S - OH1 - MB1 - OP - OH2 - MB2):

Chemik: Ognjenovic - Glinka - Bednarek - Bjelica - Werblińska - Veljkovic - Zenik (L) (optional can be Malagurski instead of Glinka and Kowalińska instead of Bjelica or Gajgał/Mróz instead of Veljkovic)

Impel: Hanke - Topic - Martałek - Cutura - Grejman - Kąkolewska - Sawicka (L) (I prefer Cutrura as OP instead of Kaczor/Kwiatkowska :wacko: then OH2 can be either Grejman or Mroczkowska, Kauffeldt is disappointment, so she can stay on bench)

Atom: Bełcik ( :rolll: ) - Leys - Cooper - Zaroślińska - Mc Clendon - Tokarska - Durajczyk (L) (Cooper will replace Efimienko without doubts, Aghayeva can replace Mc Clendon if necessary)

Tauron: Cemberci - Zakrevskaya - Dziękiewicz - Konieczna - Mancuso - Sobolska - Strasz (L) (no surprises, I prefer Konieczna over Kaliszuk)

Aluprof: Muhlsteinova - Łyszkiewicz - Lis - Horka - Beier - Trojan - Wojtowicz (L) (IMHO Łyszkiewicz should play more eventually, if not she, then Strózik should play more, Klein seems to be weak... it's hard to choose OP too, but if Bamber is not in good shape then it's safer to start with Horka)

Muszynianka: Radenkovic - Kurnikowska - Wojcieska - Carter - Różycka - Plchotova - Maj (L) (no doubts)

Budowlani: Śliwa - Ściurka - Pycia - Popovic - Nuszel - Polańska - Medyńska (L) (Śliwa is getting old, so Kajzer can get more chances to play, the same with Sikorska who can replace Pycia, Sieczka is too weak to be starter, OHs composition is quite weak here, so it's possible that Damaske can appear here as backup OP or OH1 ^^)

Legionovia: Bechis - Paszek - Thibeault - Smarzek - Wójcik - Połeć - Wysocka (L) (I worry that head coach here may spoil a lot :S I hope that Wójcik and Smarzek will play a lot, ther's still a possibility that we'll have foreign OH here, so this player can be OH1 and Wójcik OH2 instead of Paszek)

Piła: Nadziałek - Wilczyńska - Jarmoc - Wawrzyniak - Raczyńska - Jarmoć - Pavliukovskaya (L) (this team is quite a mystery for me, especially OHs are quite equal and it's hard to choose 2 starters, Skorupka with Krawulska also can be starting OHs, I have no doubts for other positions)

KSZO: Wójcik - Kuligowska - Godfrey - Vasileva - Nowakowska - Duda - Ścibisz (L) (another guess, MBs and L are quite a mystery for me)

Pałac: Biedziak - Polak - M.Skorupa - Czyżnielewska - Dybek - Misiuna - Korabiec (L) (probably the most experienced will get a chance, but we have lots of youngsters here ^^)

DevelopRes: K.Filipowicz - Śliwińska - Nowakowska - Szeremeta - Mucha - Hawryła - P.Filipowicz (L) (some players are unknown, so it's rather guess than possible line-up)

• It's funny 3 of best polish setters play in Italy and polish clubs use many foreign setters :D

Bjelica and Kauffelt are a big disappointment indeed, I would prefer Malagurski and Martalek in stead of them. Also Cutura over Kaczor should be way better in terms of attacks. Hanke's sets are supposed to be too much fast for Kaczor, she needs a Belcik kind of setter.

Plenty of my favorite players play in Poland :rose: Those serbs in Police, Leys, Hanke, Topic, Mancuso, Mühlsteinova :super:

• when is the start of the tournament?

In first weekend of October ^^