Turkish League 2014/15

• VB won 3-0.....just the last set was worth watching untill 18-18 ( Bjk was 2-3 points in front of vb till 18-18 )
    Except Ana Starcevic the other players of bjk were simply bad!! Ana tried to do her best...bjk's setter Pelin an experienced setter,was terrible,opp nazlı terrible, Middles morales and gabi were bad..selime neither good not bad..
    bjk needs a better setter!!!if they had a good setter then they wouldnt stand in the bottom the standings..

• This is the same for many teams outside the top 4. Nilufer, Idman Ocagi and Besiktas would all benefit greatly from a better setter.

• I think Turkish League should be less conservative and open up to one more foreign next year. In this way better setters and liberos would arrive for sure and the overall level of the league would increase a lot. They are wasting a great potential.

• I think Turkish League should be less conservative and open up to one more foreign next year. In this way better setters and liberos would arrive for sure and the overall level of the league would increase a lot. They are wasting a great potential.

I agree. I think it will be better if they change the rule from 3 only to 3 plus 1. So 3 on court and 1 on the bench.

• i wonder why middle Morales left brazilian

Linda Morales was not so good in the Season when she plays for Minas, now Minas has on court Carol Gattaz and Waleuska, both of playes won a title with Brasil in Japan, 2013 gran champion's cup. They are a good midles with good experience, otherwise Minas has Valquiria, a young player with good Potencial on the bench. Valquiria played with Gabi and Rosamaria on Junioir's NT.

Minas is a Surprise in the Superliga, since Jaquelina Carvalho arrive in the team, The team grow up and improve a lot, Minas until Jaque on court had no one single victory...
    But now the team are very compact and good, have some limitations but it's a solid candidate to go to the semifinal at the least... Minas already beat all better teams in the league ( Molico Osasco - Won Top Volley -, Praia Clube, SESI and PINHEIROS) , except Rio, when Minas loose in the tie.. but in the return is the only K.O...

Rio has only victories in this season, Bernardinho is a such great coach, but Rio is not so strongue.. The time doesn't have a solid Opp, is the only fail.

Jaqueline after your first son looks so much better, right now she is toltally one of the best players from Brasil so far

If she plays in Fenerbahce this season 2014/2015... Fenerbahce will be so much strongue!!! Kim/Jaque and Montano!!!

• thx for the details about minas....actually fb has lucia bosetti and she is a good player. the problem is that she has returned from an injury and is not ready completly..fb has vb in front to beat for the f4 and when Boseti feels better then this will affect fb positively..i mean with a health Bosetti fb doesnt need Jaque..fb has also a good bench if those bench players can make themselves ready for any time then good things can happen even without Bosetti.

• Minas is a Surprise in the Superliga, since Jaquelina Carvalho arrive in the team, The team grow up and improve a lot, Minas until Jaque on court had no one single victory...
    But now the team are very compact and good, have some limitations but it's a solid candidate to go to the semifinal at the least... Minas already beat all better teams in the league ( Molico Osasco - Won Top Volley -, Praia Clube, SESI and PINHEIROS) , except Rio, when Minas loose in the tie.. but in the return is the only K.O...

Rio has only victories in this season, Bernardinho is a such great coach, but Rio is not so strongue.. The time doesn't have a solid Opp, is the only fail.

Jaqueline after your first son looks so much better, right now she is toltally one of the best players from Brasil so far

If she plays in Fenerbahce this season 2014/2015... Fenerbahce will be so much strongue!!! Kim/Jaque and Montano!!!

thx for the details about minas....actually fb has lucia bosetti and she is a good player. the problem is that she has returned from an injury and is not ready completly..fb has vb in front to beat for the f4 and when Boseti feels better then this will affect fb positively..i mean with a health Bosetti fb doesnt need Jaque..fb has also a good bench if those bench players can make themselves ready for any time then good things can happen even without Bosetti.

I already see Bosetti before FB, Jaque toltaly it's a better solutions and all skills...better blocker, better spiker.. and about Back Row Jaque is so much better than Lucia.. Better so far...

And Please, FB doesn't have a good Bench, Hildebrand it's so weak for play and FB.... Only Vakifbank have a good Bench for position 4 and maybe Vitra..

• Meijners should use her new nickname instead "Mess". Congratulations to the manager that transferred her to GsD. So far, the worst transfer of the entire league. I'm sure Centoni can receive better than her.
    I dont understand why Melis is playing at all. So painful to watch her, not able to block or attack. Seriously what did she ever achieve?

• Meijners should use her new nickname instead "Mess". Congratulations to the manager that transferred her to GsD. So far, the worst transfer of the entire league. I'm sure Centoni can receive better than her.
    I dont understand why Melis is playing at all. So painful to watch her, not able to block or attack. Seriously what did she ever achieve?

Meijners was a mess, but I didn't like Nihan too...she's supposed to give order in reception and defense but that didn't happen! In general Galatasaray looked a bit messy, nothing to compare with the top three!

• Meijners was a mess, but I didn't like Nihan too...she's supposed to give order in reception and defense but that didn't happen! In general Galatasaray looked a bit messy, nothing to compare with the top three!

I agree. Yesterday the only positive player on court for GsD was Bosetti. Really good serves that brought 1 set to the team, decent reception and attacks and most importantly proper defense. Meijners is playing like a high school girl, the team fails so bad in defense when she is in backrow.
    Besides that anyone in the team including the middles can receive better than her. I feel sorry for Nihan and Bosetti because they simply cover 90% of the area while Meijners is supposed to cover a corridor of 1 meter wide and still fails. She also has been forcing her teammates to make errors by simply not receiving the long balls. I think Nihan mostly failed due to that. GsD should really consider a new strategy by playing without Meijners. Either Ezgi or Ada German can be tried there. I wish they solved her contract earlier and replaced with a good MB like Arias instead.
    At this moment, the best option is to put her on bench and using as a sub for Centoni.

• I agree. Yesterday the only positive player on court for GsD was Bosetti. Really good serves that brought 1 set to the team, decent reception and attacks and most importantly proper defense. Meijners is playing like a high school girl, the team fails so bad in defense when she is in backrow.
    Besides that anyone in the team including the middles can receive better than her. I feel sorry for Nihan and Bosetti because they simply cover 90% of the area while Meijners is supposed to cover a corridor of 1 meter wide and still fails. She also has been forcing her teammates to make errors by simply not receiving the long balls. I think Nihan mostly failed due to that. GsD should really consider a new strategy by playing without Meijners. Either Ezgi or Ada German can be tried there. I wish they solved her contract earlier and replaced with a good MB like Arias instead.
    At this moment, the best option is to put her on bench and using as a sub for Centoni.

Yes Meijners can't cover a meter of field in reception...it's a pity because she used to play really well in Italy! She had decent reception, even covering a little portion of field, and of course she wasn't that messy. So sad her level dropped so much!

• Yes Meijners can't cover a meter of field in reception...it's a pity because she used to play really well in Italy! She had decent reception, even covering a little portion of field, and of course she wasn't that messy. So sad her level dropped so much!

I was really glad that Meijners was transferred because I was sick of seeing Neriman failing in reception in all of the crucial times. Now Meijners is much worse unfortunately. No offense but I think Italian league is pretty different. Either the liberos are doing a great job or the serves are worse. Meijners was pretty fine in Italy last season, now can't receive at all in Turkey. Neriman was horrible last season in Turkey and now her stats of reception look fine with only 1-2 errors per game and over 30% perfect reception. Anyway I'm sure Meijners will return to Italy next season.

• I was really glad that Meijners was transferred because I was sick of seeing Neriman failing in reception in all of the crucial times. Now Meijners is much worse unfortunately. No offense but I think Italian league is pretty different. Either the liberos are doing a great job or the serves are worse. Meijners was pretty fine in Italy last season, now can't receive at all in Turkey. Neriman was horrible last season in Turkey and now her stats of reception look fine with only 1-2 errors per game and over 30% perfect reception. Anyway I'm sure Meijners will return to Italy next season.

I think it is a mixture of different elements: to me italian liberos are stronger, De Gennaro or Sansonna are really good players, the serves can also be worse but what surprised me is that Meijners had to cover one meter...the players served on her, but if you have so little space to cover, it's easier than moving back-forward-left or right and receive, but still she made mistakes...