China Volleyball Women League 14-15

• Army, the only undefeated team so far could be have high percentage to win the title...most players are wearing NT or NT-2 jersey with great talent in attacking, blocking and serving...almost dominant over the net...
    years before, Tianjin Bohai bank had been always bringingbitter memory to Army but this year they have been defeated twice ( 1-3 and 0-3 ) in the pool games.
    Beijing BAIC Motors was expecting the big favourite at the beginning of the season however, they performs lacking of consistency for some time. i would like to see the match between Beijing vs Army in the last round of pool game. then we could be clear to give a fair judgement to Beijing.

no doubt, Jiangsu is the most balanced team, even much better than the second placed Shanghai...i am interested Jiangsu's performances in the TOP 8 round...
    Zhejiang, our defending champion, also balanced team, sharing the same typical characters with Jiangsu, let us see, because they have great chance coming to top 8 also...

thx for your comment....what about Chun-Lei in Bejing team? is her injury okay now? when she is back (btw,i dont know if she is back or not) which one do you think will be cut amongst Liu X., Seda A. and Kelsy R.?

• thx for your comment....what about Chun-Lei in Bejing team? is her injury okay now? when she is back (btw,i dont know if she is back or not) which one do you think will be cut amongst Liu X., Seda A. and Kelsy R.?

Zeng Chunlei has some injury on her left shoulder, yet 100% recovery.
    pool round matches are easier than the top 8 games....head coach Zhang Luo would like to give her some more time to get healthy and only lets her as substitution when the triangle (kelsy-Liu Xiaotong-Seda) occurs unbalance.
    zeng is quite versatile and smart, any of the three could be replaced by her in the Top 8 Round (i.e. Round 11 to Round 18 ).
    Beijing is still not consistent team, although with strong power...
    robinson reception is good enough but sometimes are weak in attack;
    seda is stable but her physical fatigue is big problem;
    liu xiaotong attacks great but breakdown happens to her once a while.....
    for me, the result of Beijing is too difficult to predict....we shall watch more games and say.
    let us follow with interest the upcoming games bellow,
    Round 9, Beijing BAIC Motors vs Tianjin Bohai Bank
    Round 10, Beijing BAIC Motors vs Army Kemen Industry

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Seda T. wasnt playing a lot in turkish league due to her injuries or sometimes to the good foreigners..now playing regularly could have tired her..in the past she was playing very well in the league, moreover ,she made her team champion with a poor roster agaisnt the better teams in the league then Gamova came to the team and the coach changed Seda's position to Oh then receiving balls affected her performance then injuries and injuries also some other moral reasons(losing her father etc) and not playing regularly caused her performance go down...
    this year with the nT she had some good matches..i hope she can find herself there..

• Seda T. wasnt playing a lot in turkish league due to her injuries or sometimes to the good foreigners..now playing regularly could have tired her..in the past she was playing very well in the league, moreover ,she made her team champion with a poor roster agaisnt the better teams in the league then Gamova came to the team and the coach changed Seda's position to Oh then receiving balls affected her performance then injuries and injuries also some other moral reasons(losing her father etc) and not playing regularly caused her performance go down...
    this year with the nT she had some good matches..i hope she can find herself there..

she played some great games in WCH in italy...so i believe she would have great performance here. and she did great among the foreigners so far.
    the whole beijing team's passing and defend system is not very smooth...for some time, i can read from seda's expression, she has been trying to communicate with Chen XIntong to improve the hitting position while setting....that is one of the reasons to make her tiring i think.
    i dont mean to finick Beijing BAIC Motor, but if all the problems are solved properly, Beijing could be the champion i bet. :dance6:

to be me...

• My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• It says that I`m from restricted area, I used zenmate to change my locations several times(Even tried Hong Kong) but it didn`t work. Any suggestions?

• My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• i watched match and want asking something..why the hall is so cold??cold infect players and game

• i watched match and want asking something..why the hall is so cold??cold infect players and game

Sichuna host today and in Southern China, the central heating systems are not widely applied, even in the sports hall...
    the air conditioning is the main heating facility. i think that is the main reason...

to be me...

• Round 8

Why did not Shanghai use Kozuch as an OH and Zhang Lei as an OP ?
    Liu Dan was out only because she is shorter than Wang Mei-yi, which is so ridiculous.
    Page was injured by Robinson.

Bold as players who attended Olympic Games

Zhejiang 3-1 Shanghai (28-26,25-23,23-25,25-23) stacs
    Zhejiang: Wang Na (S) 2, Li Ying (MB) 4, Li Jing (OH) 30, Qiu Ya-nan (OP) 15, Yang Zhou (MB) 14, Wang Hui-min (OH) 9, Shan Dan-na (L)
    Substitute: Jin Yan (S) 1, Bao Yun-yun (MB) 3
    Not Play: Zhao Xi-yu (OH), Jiang Yu-xiao (L), Zhu Yue-zhou (OP)
    Shanghai: Zhang Lei (OH) 5, Xu Jiu-jing (MB) 8, Kozuch (OP) 18, Ji Xiao-chen (S) 0, Ma Yun-wen (MB) 12, S.Usic (OH) 18, Wang Wei-yi (L)
    Substitute: Zhang Yi-chan (OH) 7, Qin Si-yu (OP) 0, Yang Jie (OH) 7, Bian Yu-qian (S) 2
    Not Play: Zhu Hui-jing (MB)

Fujian 3-1 Shandong (25-11,18-25,25-22,26-24) stacs
    Fujian: Mi Yang (S) 4, Xu Yun-li (MB) 8, Liu Yang (OH) 8, K.Ocasio (OH) 16, Flier (OP) 15, Zheng Yi-xin (MB) 15, Lin Li (L)
    Substitute: Chen Ya-qing (S) 0, Luo Hui (OP) 0
    Not Play: Zhang Yu-ting (OH), Zheng Yan-ling (MB), Lin Lin (OH)
    Shandong: Sun Ru-han (MB) 2, Song Mei-li (OH) 19, Yuan Cai-xia (OP) 2, Cheng Long (S) 5, Xu Xing (MB) 6, Chen Yi-na (OH) 5, Wang Meng-jie (L)
    Substitute: Yang Fang-xu (OP) 12, Liu Li (MB) 0
    Not Play: Meng Ya (OH), Wang Feng-jiao (OH/L), Liu Rui-hua (S)

Jiangsu 3-0 Guangdong (26-24,25-16,25-17) stacs
    Jiangsu: Zhang Chang-ning (OP) 17, Hui Ruo-qi (OH) 8, Diao Lin-yu (S) 5, Xu Ruo-ya (OH) 15, Jiang Qian-wen (MB) 7, Wang Ting-ting (MB) 3, Chen Zhan (L)
    Substitute: Wang Chen-yue (MB) 3, Zhao Jing-xue (S/L) 0
    Not Play: Li Hui (S), Zhai Ting-li (OH), Wang Wei (OP/OH)
    Guangdong: Pi Yan-chi (OH) 10, Li Yao (OH) 16, Li Yu-chen (OP) 6, Chen Jiao (S) 0, Han Yang (MB) 5, Wang Hong-li (MB) 2, Shan Li-li (L)
    Substitute: Zhang Chu-nan (OH) 4, Yu Jia-rui (S) 0, Lai Hui-wen (MB) 1, Gao Shang (MB) 0
    Not Play: Gong Jing (L)

Tianjin 3-1 Liaoning (23-25,28-26,25-19,25-23) stacs
    Tianjin: Wang Ning (MB) 0, Zhang Xiao-ting (MB) 8, Chen Li-yi (OH) 18, Yao Di (S) 10, Nesovic (OP) 8, Molnar (OH) 6, Wang Qian (L)
    Substitute: Wang Jia-min (MB) 6, Yin Na (OH) 12, Liu Li-wen (L), Li Ying (OP) 8
    Not Play: Yu Jun-wei (OP)
    Liaoning: Yan Ni (MB) 23, Liu Dan (OP) 8, Ding Xia (S) 7, Duan Fang (OH) 11, Zhang Xiao-chen (OH) 17, Li Ai-tong (MB) 9, Gong Mei-zi (L)
    Substitute: Wang Mei-yi (OP) 2, Li Man (OH) 1, Zhao Yang (MB) 2, Lao Mei-qi (S) 0
    Not Play: Xu Ya-nan (OP)

Sichuan 0-3 Beijing (19-25,23-25,18-25) stacs
    Sichuan: Zhao Yan-ni (OH) 6, Zhang Xiao-ya (MB) 5, Ye Qi (MB) 7, Liu Mei-ling (S) 2, S.Koleva (OH/OP) 11, Page (OP) 5, Zan Yu-lu (L)
    Substitute: Huang He (S/L) 0, Su Wei-ping (OH) 9, Wang Chen (S) 4, Yang Meng-lu (MB) 1
    Not Play: Zhu Yu-xiao (OH)
    Beijing: Chen Xin-tong (S) 1, Liu Xiao-tong (OH) 11, Zhang Yu (MB) 9, Qiao Ting (MB) 4, Seda (OP) 8, Robinson (OH) 11, Liu Yue (L)
    Substitute: Zhao Shui-han (S) 3, Zeng Chun-lei (OP) 10
    Not Play: Chen Yan (MB), Zhai Yue (OH), Zhang Yun-yi (OP)

Henan 0-3 Army (22-25,13-25,12-25) stacs
    Henan: Zhu Ting (OH) 12, Huang Rui-lei (MB) 4, Hu Dan-dan (S) 1, Li Wei-wei (MB) 7, Fang Xiang-chen (OP) 2, Cai Xiao-qing (OH) 8, Zhong Man-ying (L)
    Substitute: Wang Qian (OP) 3, Sun Qiong-ge (OH) 0, Xiao Lin-yue (S) 0, Yang Feng-yi (OH) 1
    Not Play: Wang Ting (MB/OP)
    Army: Wang Yun-lu (OH) 6, Yang Jun-jing (MB) 12, Shen Jing-si (S) 2, Liu Yan-han (OH) 12, Yuan Xin-yuan (MB) 16, Wang Qi (OP) 2, Huang Liu-yan (L)
    Substitute: Zhu Lin-fen (OP) 4, Fan Lin-lin (OH) 2, Wang Yan (MB) 1
    Not Play: Qi Lin (S), Zuo Ting (L/OH/OP)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Ranking (Until Round 8)

Pool I
    1 Jiangsu 20 [7-1] [23-9]
    2 Shanghai 17 [5-3] [20-11]
    3 Zhejiang 16 [6-2] [20-13]
    4 Fujian 12 [4-4] [15-15]
    5 Shandong 7 [2-6] [11-18]
    6 Guangdong 0 [0-8] [1-24]

Pool II
    1 Army 22 [8-0] [24-5]
    2 Beijing 18 [6-2] [19-7]
    3 Tianjin 13 [4-4] [15-15]
    4 Liaoning 11 [4-4] [15-17]
    5 Henan 6 [2-6] [9-20]
    6 Sichuan 2 [0-8] [6-24]

In fact, the red four teams should become the places from 9th to 12th.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• is there a kind of rating system for local players in Chinese league like Brazil's ? why not Zhu Ting in a better team?

no, we do not have rating system.
    China League clubs belong to the provincial sport team, the player market is not open to each other like Brazil and Italy...
    so the players are relatively fixed bounding to one team.

sharing with you guys of all 12 teams in Womens League A's locaton in China...

to be me...

• thx...how long/far does it take from Army to Beijing by bus or airplane?

by bus, no way...distance of 2250 km

from Army's host City (Shenzhen) to BAIC Motors host city (Beijing), about 3 hours by air...

to be me...

• sharing with you guys of all 12 teams in Womens League A's locaton in China...

Is there no life on the western side of the China ? :D :huh:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"