2015 FIVB World League

• I wasn't worried about Poland. I just expressed an opinion. I worry for Bulgaria, where we have plenty of issues.

Every reliable opinion should be based on arguments... Generally, where are your arguments? Your friend killed me with special one about height what i proved it should be a joke, it seems it's too hard to enter into wikipedia if you don't know any information about any player but keep it up. :whistle:

• Username100, do you really want to insult every single person here whom doesn't belong to your world of "give arguments or your post doesn't matter"? Honestly, we managed to fantastically cope long before your coming here. Can you please stop giving advices and restrict freedom of speech? Did andrea or raylight offend you writing their posts? I don't think so.

You should give Yosifov more trust -- he's the most stable MB in the team these years. Apart from injuries, Todorov has more ups and downs on court.

I'm working on it! ;)

• Wow, bella, bella vita answered me, what a honor for me. Am I really insulting by showing how many cm has each player? :obey:

I named you drama queen and no one is here better at it than you, first you should start to accept transfer news without crying oh I can't believe...

Aha, and where did you find I am trying to disturb your sexy Bulgarian triangle? I don't care, really... :lol: But honestly you should start to think about your own national team while someone starting express opinion based on lies but I doubt you are from my country. I don't admit to you. :thumbup:

There is nothing wrong with providing factual information.The problem in your case is that your other comments make people feel offended or provoked. Even if it is not your intention to insult people you have to realise that the way you use English is not polite and in fact you come across as very judgemental and patronizing. It is very difficult to disagree with other people using a foreign language and it requires very advanced language skills and a lot of maturity. It is extremely important to respect people we write to because one day there may be nobody here to read and reply to your posts.

• There is nothing wrong with providing factual information.The problem in your case is that your other comments make people feel offended or provoked. Even if it is not your intention to insult people you have to realise that the way you use English is not polite and in fact you come across as very judgemental and patronizing. It is very difficult to disagree with other people using a foreign language and it requires very advanced language skills and a lot of maturity. It is extremely important to respect people we write to because one day there may be nobody here to read and reply to your posts.

I have respect and when i'm going to start talking about other NT I use good arguments unlike to some people and before i wrote some view I am checking some informations connected with it if i am not sure, but nevermind.

• Do you know where I can watch Italy-Serbia live?

Italian tv will broadcast the match at 11:00 pm :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Superb connection between William and Riad/Evandro. Murilo and Serginho digging like crazy today too. :cheesy: Nice to see so many rotations in Brazil for a change.

• Kubiak the shortest one 191, I thought maybe Buszek will play, but Michał is making a lot of problems for Iranians, many smart moves... I hope he will play like this to the end of match and prove for some unbelievers that Iranians can't play not only against the tallest ones that we have also. XD

• Do you know where I can watch Italy-Serbia live?

Italian tv will broadcast the match at 11:00 pm :(

Here Polsat Sport also will broadcast at 11:00 pm, I think all these channels Polsat Sport, Rai Sport work together like mafia. I would like also look at other matches at the same time but I can't while week ago I could watch live.

• Kurek was superb especially in 4th set. Kubiak didn't shine today but at least he made some blocks :D. Many serve errors from Poles need to be improved btw.

• I read Iranian national team asked after first lose with USA, who is Aaron Russell? I hope they will not ask the same who is Kurek. :lol: Brilliant come back and shame for his menager, someone who rule his career because he lost many years for wrong position!

• Poland Iran 3-1. to bad that we dont crush Iran in 4 set. Typical for polish NT- Lead 18-11 and almost lost set giving opponents a hand X( X( X(

• Too bad we didn't crush Iran in one minute! You are pathetic.

See you after next match ;)
    By the way, Who is Kurek?

• Any information about Russia team? I heard that Woronkow didnt travel with team ?

The squad is the following (there is a photoproof :)):

Kolodinskiy, Antipkin (S)
    Ilinykh, Savin, Spiridonov, Markin (OH)
    Ashev, Smoliar, Abrosimov (MB)
    Moroz (Opp)
    Obmochayev, Bragin (L)
    Busato (Coach)

In his recent interview, Voronkov said he'd never considered traveling to the US. This does sound slightly strange of course but this is exactly what he did last year and the qualification round was passed OK. Basically, the strategy is to make sure the best players are fit by 13 June. Some exchange with the second squad (e.g. Ilinykh) has been announced too. A couple of young MBs plus an opp like Poletayev would be very much welcome to this team though.

• Wow, Poland played very generously today, 10 more errors to keep Iran in the game. Deja vu :lol:

Btw, is Iran going to play seriously this year? They are far from their level.

Edit: It seems Kurek found his place on the court :)