2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• letting U23 team's players play good tactic....i hope Akbaş does the same....on the other hand we will have to play with A team to stay in the competition in the third week (to avoid a possible relegation to second division) ... playing with youngsters may mean winning zero point bcz all the teams are strong in first division and hard to win with yougsters there

btw...Dutch Buijs' attacking sytle looks like Kosheleva's, doest it ?? (arm swing etc..)

• Emil
    Ana Grbac played a little bit in Croatia but Angelo is hoping that She will play more in Bulgaria...It was big diffrents went she was in game, I don't like Ana but game was faster and better, Senna and Samanta played amazing when She was in game but She couldn't play so long..
    She even didn't jump on her serve, She is recoverying from her injury...

When did Grbac use jumping float?

• When did Grbac use jumping float?[/quote]

She use always jumping float hahaha...She serve first if you want so see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MaNnzsssoM0

• For me jump is jump...And when she was in game She only jump a little bit few time when She need to set ball to playes..I hope than she will be ready for 2.week because we were disaster in Croatia ;(

• Dutch roster for 2nd round. Manon Nummerdor Flier replaces Nicole Oude Luttikhuis.

S : Laura Dijkema, Femke Stoltenborg
    OPP : Judith Pietersen, Manon Flier
    MB : Robin de Kuijf, Quinta Steenbergen, Yvon Beliën, Nicole Koolhas,
    OH : Maret Balkestein-Grothues(Captain), Lonneke Slöetjes, Anne Buijs, Celeste Plak
    L : Myrthe Schoot, Kirsten Knip

Their aim for this weekend is obviously winning three matches against Argentina, the home team, Poland and Canada.

• Yes we have but again a lot of problem with injur(Brcic, Katic) and for setters in Croatia Angelo doesn't know and other girls are in American colleges

• Turkey-2.week
    S: Nilay Özdemir, Çağla Akın(????????)
    Opp: Polen Uslupehlivan, Yeliz Başa, Meryem Boz
    OH:Güldeniz Önal,Meliha İsmailoğlu,Şeyma Ercan,Ezgi Dağdelenler
    MB:Kübra Akman,Diclenur Babat,Özgenur Yurtdagülen, Ceylan Arısan
    L:Merce Dalbeler, Gizem Örge

• Players stats for best spiker, best blocker, best digger.... ??

• Players stats for best spiker, best blocker, best digger.... ??

http://worldgrandprix.2015.fiv…on/results_and_statistics
    zhu ting best scorer and best spiker
    carol best blocker
    leys best server
    tomkom best setter
    cebic best digger
    bosetti best receiver

• Turkey-2.week
    S: Nilay Özdemir, Çağla Akın(????????)
    Opp: Polen Uslupehlivan, Yeliz Başa, Meryem Boz
    OH:Güldeniz Önal,Meliha İsmailoğlu,Şeyma Ercan,Ezgi Dağdelenler
    MB:Kübra Akman,Diclenur Babat,Özgenur Yurtdagülen, Ceylan Arısan
    L:Merce Dalbeler, Gizem Örge

why question marks on Çağla?

btw..where is Gözde Yılmaz ? ..all the OHs look defensive...only Meliha neither defensive nor offensive..
    MB's are offensively weak except Kübra..i hope Akbaş can try Ceylan and Özgenur in some moments in Dicle's stead..i dont watch her for a while but i remember Ceylan's block was not good though she is physically one of the best local middles..Özgenur has also good physique but her game is not agressive enough. all three middles need to be more agressive in attacking.

maybe we should play with Güldeniz-Şeyma as OHs..if Meliha looks ok then Güldeniz-Meliha...i would like to see Ezgi too..

another problem two of offensively good/better players are OPPs..Meryem and Polen..so we wont be able to benefit one of them..

simply we cant beat any of the opponents in second week bcz all the opponets are too strong for this roster to beat...we should play a perfect team-play and serve superbly

• Çağla having a bad season so i dont want to watch her :huh: Gözde Yılmaz has been injured :(

• Tatiana Kosheleva will join the team this weekend :drink: She's already in Kaliningrad with other girls. Ira Fetisova will be replaced due to her knee injury. Not certain how serious it is.

Russian roster for 2nd round in Kaliningrad.

S : Kosianenko, O.Efimova
    OPP : Obmochaeva, Malykh
    MB : Orlova, Lyubushkina, E.Efimova
    OH : Kosheleva, Pasynkova, Scherban, Ilchenko, Biryukova
    L : Malova, Kravchenko(also OH)

• Bulgaria will play in Samokov with the same squad from Puerto Rico.

S: Petya Barakova, Kristina Guncheva
    Opp: Silvana Chausheva, Yulia Stoyanova
    MBs: Milena Dimova, Mira Todorova, Gabriela Koeva
    OHs: Eva Yaneva, Gergana Dimitrova, Desislava Nikolova, Simona Dimitrova
    L: Zhana Todorova