2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• This is very common in Italy... If the player was raised in Italy i don't look this fact like a problem... a I don't like the case of Costagrande, Aguero... both of them give to Italy one world Cup each one... 2007 and 2011 :white: :white:

But in some cases when the players were raised in that country in grown up on Volleyball with the resources of this country.. I really don't think it's too bad.. it's very common for Italy...

I Like Brazilian style.. we very disagree with this practice.. some times ago the people talk about ( Leal, Ramirez, Herrera change your citizen..) I really prefer to see Brazil lost games, competition but with Brazilian People.. In my opinion it's a shame to do that ... It's a NT and not a Club...

Brazilian People it's a mix of World Culture.. We are a very diversificated people.. many countries in one ... But the result of this mix is Brazil... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• She will play for Club Italia which only young players are gathered to play. I really hope she manages to develop her reception because her attacks are already competitive. I know it's a bit off topic, however if she changes her hair, Megan Hodge would think she's her hidden twin :rolll:

i had said that..she reall looks like Hodge...and Guerra with her hair style reminds me of Brazilian Mari :lol:

btw...Brazilian middle Fabiana's with her new hair style looks like Dutch PLak :lol:

• No, i also don't have nothing against this. It's good for me if you have good players to use them no matters from which country they are originally. I'm just jocking. :lol: But for exemple in Bulgaria we have troubles to find a good setter for the national team while bulgarian girl Malinov sets for Italy. In the male direction so much years we search for a good OH while Hristo Zlatanov one of the best OH plays for Italy. But of course this is our problem, not italian. Free world, free choices.

• Holland starts with Belien-Sloetjes-Pietersen-Dijkema-Steenbergen-Buijs and Schoot as libero. Go Oranges!!

• Guidetti speaking english :D "Take your risk!"

Dutch reception looks so unstable so far, well, no surprise with Buijs-Sloejtes as passers...

• And she's playing quite bad... :aww: Although I guess Guidetti testing the team, they at least need one actual receiver like Grothues... and Kim Renkema or Van Berkel are not there.

• NED isn't playing that good like expected from them...with that kind of reception they can't do better...Plak has even worse reception..I don't know how many She can help

• Pietersen playing as receiving opposite :win:

Remember Grothues and De Kruijf have minor injuries...so therefore SLoetjes and Steenbergen are on court..

I want to see Plak :super: :super:

• ?( ?( ?( I am sure someone said she would stay home because she was injured and Manon will be with the team instead

I didn't say she stayed home..I said she has a minor injury, so for precaution Flier joined the team as well...But, having the minor injury, she is in Montreux, like Robin :win:

I think they will consider day by day how serious the monir injuries are :win:

• No, i also don't have nothing against this. It's good for me if you have good players to use them no matters from which country they are originally. I'm just jocking. :lol: But for exemple in Bulgaria we have troubles to find a good setter for the national team while bulgarian girl Malinov sets for Italy. In the male direction so much years we search for a good OH while Hristo Zlatanov one of the best OH plays for Italy. But of course this is our problem, not italian. Free world, free choices.

To be fair, Malinov, Egonu, Diouf all these girls were born in Italy. They just have foreigners parents....but so has many players in many countries, that is normal. Sorokaite was born in Lithuania, but moved quite young to Italy. Costagrande and Aguero are different cases....though I think like you, free world, free choices, they had their reasons to choose to play for Italy instead her original country....very good reasons I should add... :)

• I've been repeating it and I do it again, Dijkema is more stable but she's boring! Stoltenborg is unstable but very fun.