The most handsome player

• Bartman :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ops..sorry.. :whistling:

Don't worry, If you had put him in the list he would have probably got only bella vote :P

I was "ohh yes I have to open this thread and vote Winiarski!!"

But eventually I voted for Zibi :love:

Damn, we have to open a "The most beautiful .... player" for each NT! Is too nice!! :rolll:

• And later overall voting from bests from different NT's :D

• ahaha :lol:

well don't worry becuse tomorrow Dada and me will put another NT! and in the end after all Nt we will put the most beautiful of the world!! :cup:

and u please VOTE!! :thumbsup:

• That's not fair...Italians are gonna win it all! :lol:

that's right! :lol:

well i'm not so sure about it

• well don't worry becuse tomorrow Dada and me will put another NT! and in the end after all Nt we will put the most beautiful of the world!! :cup:
    and u please VOTE!! :thumbsup:

So what NT will be tomorrow? Maybe... Russia :D

• Who's my buddy? :drink: I mean...who voted for Kadziewicz? :D

Sorry, Ojla. I think Kadziewicz is the most amazing guy in the universe. Well... he share this place with Igła, of course. But, IMO, he isn't the most beautiful :P
    So, Zibi all the way :D
    Actually, I had a dillema. Zibi or Winiar. But I finally made a decision.
    I hope you'll forgive me. 'Cause my love for Kadziewicz is huge even if I think he isn't the most beautiful.

Don't worry, If you had put him in the list he would have probably got only bella vote :P

Why? ;(
    I'm sure if you meet Igła you could fall in love with him. He is just delicious :love:

• So who voted for Łukasz? :D Don't be shy, whoever you are! :D

Igła is one of the best personalities in volleyball world, no doubt abou that.

• Igła is one of the best personalities in volleyball world, no doubt abou that.

And Igła & Kadziewicz are the most entertaining duo in the world :D

• And Igła & Kadziewicz are the most entertaining duo in the world :D

Let's make a poll about the biggest personalities! :D Understand it however you want...the funniest/craziest/most charismatic/controversial etc. etc. :D