2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• Dresdner SC has offered Jaroslava Pencova and Kristina Mikhailenko new contracts and is awaiting their decision. On the other hand Cursty Jackson did not get a new contract offer. Also the future of Laura Dijkema in Dresden is uncertain.

• Brazilian born, Slovakian naturalized OPP, Solange Soares renewed her contract with VK AGEL Prostějov.

Source: VK AGEL Prostějov

Finnish League Signings

American OH, Courtney Felinski signed with LiigaPloki.

Source: mestaruusliiga.fi

Senegalese OH, Binetou Sow signed with LP-Vampula.

Source: mestaruusliiga.fi

Russian MB, Ekaterina Klimova signed with Pölkky Kuusamo.

Source: http://www.pallokarhut.fi

• According to gazzetta.it, Eleonora Lo Bianco is the new setter of Bergamo. She signed two years of contract.

Edit: this news is confirmed by volleyball.it too. The article also added that Cardullo (L) and Barun (OPP) are new players of Bergamo and that Sylla, Mori, Paggi and Plak have renewed their contract with the club.

• Karolina Różycka in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza. source : Tauron's page. She had quite good season in Muszyna. :D :D

• Liana Mesa and Nikol Sajdova renewed their contracts with Rote Raben Vilsbiburg. Rebecka Lazic, Edina Dobi, Keylla Ramos, Kyla Richey and Silvana Olivera will leave the club.

American L Alyssa Longo from University of Hawaii signed with VC Wiesbaden, Izabela Sliwa returns to Poland.

• Neriman confirmed in Eczacibasi.

Source: SB Community

• Larson, Neslihan, Boskovic and Ozsoy. Larson sure would be a part of the starting six. How about the other three? May I know?

I assume their main goal is wining the CL once again.

For CL : Kreklow-Boskovic-Poljak-Fürst-Larson-Ozsoy-Kuzubaşıoğlu
    For Domestic league : Karakoyun-Boskovic-Poljak-Cansu-Larson-Ozsoy-Kuzubaşıoğlu

That's the starting 7 I'd like to see and probably the most ideal one. It's kinda unfortunate for Neslihan Demir, but with Ozsoy's arrive and Boskovic's transfer, she wouldn't be playing as much as she wants, even in Domestic league unless she gets her best shape back.
    I don't know if De la Cruz stays or not.

• I assume their main goal is wining the CL once again.

That's the starting 7 I'd like to see and probably the most ideal one. It's kinda unfortunate for Neslihan Demir, but with Ozsoy's arrive and Boskovic's transfer, she wouldn't be playing as much as she wants, even in Domestic league unless she gets her best shape back.

I am curious about dela Cruz too. Before Boskovic's transfer, I was thinking dela Cruz could play as Opp and Neslihan as OH since Neslihan is way better in receiving and digging than de la Cruz. I might not see that happen :S

• I assume their main goal is wining the CL once again.

Sorry but Neslihan played really good in World Club Championship which is a good sign that she is back. I don't think Boskovic will always be in starting six. Rumour of 3+1 this season in Turkish league is still on. I also read that Caprara said he will have Molly Kreklow as the starter no matter where they play. I think their starting six will be: Kreklow-Neslihan, Larson-Özsoy, Poljak-(Cansu or Arisan or a new locak MB?) and Dilara Bagci (L). Boskovic will be at the bench if the rule is 3+1 and come in with Asuman for double substitution.