2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Read that Eczacibasi is sending both Nilay and Gözde.

I guess they will also have Arelya as back up setter. I like Molly, I'm sure she will do a great job.

i cant understand why they want to sending Gözde Yılmaz? she has been doing well...this is becausse of 3+1 ot Gözde Yılmaz's own wants to be a starter in another team?

• And Asuman? And Nilay where?

I think Asuman is staying but NIlay is already sent. No clue yet, maybe GsD or Fenerbahce Grundig since they have only Ezgi Dilik & Skorupa now.
    It's also mentioned that Eczacibasi will sign 6 foreigners this season and 4 are signed: Larson, Molly, Boskovic and Maja Poljak. Furst might leave because they weren't really glad with her performance.

• i cant understand why they want to sending Gözde Yılmaz? she has been doing well...this is becausse of 3+1 ot Gözde Yılmaz's own wants to be a starter in another team?

I don't think they want to send her but most likely she wants to leave considering that her chance of playing as OPP is almost "0" in Eczacibasi. Same for Seyma Ercan, I think they both want to play in starting 6.

Btw, Ceren Kestirengöz (OPP) left Vakifbank too. Will be a great season for mid-level teams.

• I don't think they want to send her but most likely she wants to leave considering that her chance of playing as OPP is almost "0" in Eczacibasi. Same for Seyma Ercan, I think they both want to play in starting 6.

Btw, Ceren Kestirengöz (OPP) left Vakifbank too. Will be a great season for mid-level teams.

there arent many good local setters..if setters like Asuman,Nilay go to mid-level teams then we can watch better mid-level teams..

• Samanta Fabris said goodbye on her facebook page to Modena fans and that She is ready for new adventures

• I think that VB will not break Sheilla Contract it's really expensive!!!

In an OLympic year, one of the best Brazilians players and all history it's very good for the team market..

Look for World of Volley website, Sheilla Was elected the best Opp in this season.. and she plays not even close for your potential, She have so many fans.

Anyone read nothing about Sheilla transfers in Brasil, Brazilian Market it's very restricted for Star players Like Sheilla, if she will not play for Vakif in next Season will be rumour about her transfer... She Doesn't prefer to play abroad.

Besides, Fabris is good.. but Sheilla is much better.

• I like Sheilla and I trusted she would get better in the finals, and she didn't.. I can't say her performance was not as expected, but bad.. She didn't only not raise her game in the important games but she also made some mistakes in crucial moments.. I am not satisfied at all with her.. Maybe one of the reasons was her not so good connection with Naz, but however they had a whole season to fix it and she has been the most regular Vakif player together with Rasic.. all the others were rotated

• best OPP? 8| ...she was very average this season..how could she be chosed as best opp :?: ...she is a symbol name for brazilian volley but the truth is that she had a bad season in vb.... if she stays i hope she can show much better than that...such an experienced player,such a career has a lot of to Show to us...we expect this from her..

btw...Could Vb reach a mutual agreement with Sheila and Osasco to terminate the contract? is this possible...?.....i would like to watch her one more year in turkey bcz i know she can show much better than that and i wouldnt like her to leave turkey acrid..

• Christina Bauer is very close to signing with Piacenza and Impel Wroclaw is interested in Ivana Milos.

• Right now Fabris is better ...bu She need to work a lot if she want to be like Sheilla from Olympics