2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Impel Wroclaw is interested in Ivana Milos.

Why are you lying? I think they're not interested in her... You said that Impel was interested in Havlickova, Robsinson. That wasn't true. You said that Chemik wanted to renewed only with Veljković. As far as I know Bjelica will stay and they're talking to Maja (she'll probably stay).

• Why are you lying? I think they're not interested in her... You said that Impel was interested in Havlickova, Robsinson. That wasn't true. You said that Chemik wanted to renewed only with Veljković. As far as I know Bjelica will stay and they're talking to Maja (she'll probably stay).

Why would I lie? Its just my source(more like gossips) may be wrong. And Impel was interested in Robinson last year, it was true.

• Tauron intrested in Kaja Grobelna.
    Impel interested in Aleksandra Sikorska and probably Natasa Krsmanovic is also tempted by them.
    If Sanja Popovic refuses to stay in Budowlani, Lisa van Hecke is second aim for the club. The other are Ewelina Tobiasz and Heike Beier.
    Bielsko-Biala probably will sign Czech setter and probably Agnieszka Rabka or Magdalena Śliwa.
    Muszyna talks with Katarzyna Zaroślińska and will probably sign 2-3 young players (Szczygieł, Pasiut, Konieczny).
    Aleksandra Kazała will play for the team of Washington next year.
    Dominika Sobolska has offers from most clubs in OrlenLiga.

• I read somewhere that Sobolska as well as Dziękiewicz will stay in Tauron. And Van Hecke in Łódź would be strange. I wonder who will be their coach.

• btw...Could Vb reach a mutual agreement with Sheila and Osasco to terminate the contract? is this possible...?.....i would like to watch her one more year in turkey bcz i know she can show much better than that and i wouldnt like her to leave turkey acrid..

What Osasco has to do with it?

• Sheilla can not more play for Osasco in next Season, Osasco already have 2 Player with 7 points ( Dani Lins and Thaisa)
    I think that the others teams don't have money enough.. perhaps Praia.. Rio and SESI have so many points and the ranking already.. if Fabiana stay and SESI.. Sheilla Cannot play there either... (Jaque and Fabi will be the players quoted with 7 points).

I think that Fabris have potential, But Sheilla is much more smart than Fabris... besides.. Sheilla will rest this summer.. will join NT only in the second semester to be in pretice and play some friendly matches...

I think that If Vakif broke the contract with Sheilla.. Vakif will made a big mistake.. Sheilla will be fit for the Olympic games.. Will rest this Season.. Fabris is a shot in the darkness... how many titles does she? Sheilla don't play well this season, in the end i expect much more from her.. but she mada good games against FENER and Kazan in CL macthes. Besides.. Vakif will waste to much money if broke the deal..

• Gomes it is rumor nothing yet official(And I don't believe yet)...maybe they will use Sheilla and Fabris but that is to strange ...She had the most points in Italian league and the She was the best scorer in league to.

She is smart and she said that She would like to play in Turkey one day but this is to soon...If She goes to Novara it will be 1 more year in Italy and She would played CL(stronge rumors from Italian fans)...Then if she plays in CL good then She is ready for Turkey :)

• Tandara was the best scorer twice times and a row i think... in she could not fight with Sheilla.. because she made a lot of mistakes too... Tandara is better than Fabris.. Fabris have a good prospect.

Fabris in Italian league with not great blockers.. sometimes just disappear.. Rosseaux was alu this season.. in Piccininni really sometimes as the best in your team.

I hope to see Tandara playing in CL... some players who play in Brasil could go to some european club to develop yourself..

• Tandara was the best scorer twice times and a row i think... in she could not fight with Sheilla.. because she made a lot of mistakes too... Tandara is better than Fabris.. Fabris have a good prospect.

Fabris in Italian league with not great blockers.. sometimes just disappear.. Rosseaux was alu this season.. in Piccininni really sometimes as the best in your team.

I hope to see Tandara playing in CL... some players who play in Brasil could go to some european club to develop yourself..

I don't agree with you, but I dont want to discuss...In Italy you have good blockers not the best,only good ones and in Italy is better defense but know we are off topic

• I don't agree with you, but I dont want to discuss...In Italy you have good blockers not the best,only good ones and in Italy is better defense but know we are off topic

Italian middles are bad? no way! MBs in Turkey are simply horrible. Vakifbank had the best MB duo in entire season I think, rest of the teams had relatively weaker duos. Coming back to Sheilla, I think she is a legend but she has been so disappointing in Vakifbank this season. The only reason they keep her in the team now is probably money. They certainly need a power OPP like Brakocevic. Fabris is a good alternative but I think Vakifbank can find an even stronger opposite. Even Centoni will contribute more than Sheilla.

• I can be wrote wrong about blockers only means Middle Blockers..(was not my intention) I wont to say Team-Block.. And I don't see good Middle blockers an Italian League for sure. Every big team in Turkey has one best middle ( Eda, Rasic and Maja) and about the turkish final four we saw the games.. and Vitra as just third, ok, Neslihan improve your game in the WCWC, but Vitra was not good enough in Turkish Competition.. In the team she was very good in WCWC.

I agree that Italian have so many grateful Liberos, it's a blessed position in Italy. In don't forget about Bursa, the team as not in the greatest level in Turkey.. in they on a competition in European Level, Cev Challenge CUP, btw, Novara was not able to do that. Novara perhaps could even not win the final, but is the best Italian Team.

I'll finish here.. I hope that Sheilla com in next season better than this previous season

• According to gazzetta.it, Conegliano is going to renew with Glass and Adams and has targeted Arrighetti, Ortolani and Mazzanti as a coach. It seems that Arrighetti is in advanced negotiations with the club.

In my opinion, the journalist of Gazzetta.it read this post or watched the TV programme, too :thumbsup:

• i dont know much about EcV's new setter Kreklow..can you make a comparison amongst her and the other american setters like Lloyd,Glass,Thompson..what are the strong and weak points in her game?

She probably has the best technique of the bunch but is not nearly the athlete Glass or Lloyd is. She is quite tall though. She is young and still gaining experience.