2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Im always excited to see Vale19 updated the topic, always have some good interesting information..Thank you! :thumbsup:

Thank you joanamss, you're kind ^^

This should confirm that Gennari is probably leaving...

Yes, to be honest Barbolini seemed enthusiastic about her possible arrival. They worked together in the past season, I wouldn't be surprised if the coach had specifically asked to hire Floortje.

• According to a Bergamo fans site, Barun is official, they will present her today or tomorrow. And also Carudllo and the next days...

Plus, the club got an agreement with Aelbrecht and Gennari.

https://bergamorossoblu.wordpr…-gennari-ufficiale-barun/

It's pretty weird, Casalmaggiore just advanced to CL and officially it's the italian champion and many players leaving like this :( Only Tirozzi, Sirressi and Stevanovic are certain to stay, Gibbemeyer not sure yet, Gennari probably leaving too...I hope the rumors are true though, Meijners and Van Hecke, Lloyd as Setter and obviously Gibby should stay :( But don't at least 3 players have to be there on court? Tirozzi and Sirressi should be the only italians if the rumors are confirmed.

• Karsta Lowe (OPP) signed with Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio. It will be official soon. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101005&n=101005

Manuela Leggeri (MB) released an interview in which she said that it's likely she won't play in Piacenza next season. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101001&n=101001

Rumors about Casalmaggiore: if the club hired a foreign OH, only Tirozzi and Sirressi would be the italians on court. That's why there are rumors about Giulia Pisani (MB) and Francesca Piccinini (even if Toguttt seems sure she won't come :huh: ).

• Karsta Lowe (OPP) signed with Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio. It will be official soon. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101005&n=101005

Manuela Leggeri (MB) released an interview in which she said that it's likely she won't play in Piacenza next season. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101001&n=101001

Rumors about Casalmaggiore: if the club hired a foreign OH, only Tirozzi and Sirressi would be the italians on court. That's why there are rumors about Giulia Pisani (MB) and Francesca Piccinini (even if Toguttt seems sure she won't come :huh: ).

I would like to know more about KArsta Lowe. USAFAN do you know something about this girl? In your opinion she can be a crack?

• It's amazing that most of the last comments here are about the major Italian League.
    Is something reversing in my country about women's professional Volleyball?
    If so, I would definitely be very glad about it.

• Any news our Azeri friends can share with us? It is so weird not to hear any rumour from there. I know Rabita pretty much won't exist, but Telecom, Azeryol and Lokomotiv should be active out here no?

On the other hand it will be interesting to see how the market for USA mbs will develop. None of them has been officially reported in a team.
    Harmotto --> Fenerbache (pretty much a lock)
    Akinradewo --> Volero (really Foluke?)
    Adams --> Maybe Conegliano
    Dixon --> ??
    Jackson --> ?? No clue
    GIbbemeyer --> Casalmaggiore? Scandicci?

• a

according to volleyball.it Adams has renewed with Conegliano so she will stay there for this season. Also Casalmaggiore wanted to keep Gibbemeyer but nothing sure yet

• I think Adams is official in Conegliano. Haven't heard about Harmotto in Fb.. Gibby has some offers from Turkey and Brazil too..

• It's amazing that most of the last comments here are about the major Italian League.
    Is something reversing in my country about women's professional Volleyball?
    If so, I would definitely be very glad about it.

It means that the teams can't retain their valuable players and sometimes they change them just for the sake of change.

• any info about Alexandra Pasynkova? I asking because I saw on few forums infos that she may play in Impel Wroclaw and I wondering if it is real rumor or wish some of members. ?(

• any info about Alexandra Pasynkova? I asking because I saw on few forums infos that she may play in Impel Wroclaw and I wondering if it is real rumor or wish some of members. ?(

I think Sasha and Andrea Kossaniyova are so much alike, decent reception but weak attacks... seriously I dont think they're better than the croatian duo. Sasha plays better in NT but I dont expect her to play as good as she did in ECH 2013 for example. Andrea was promising when she played MB, but her progress has been quite slow and kinda stopped growing up. But they tend to play well with quick sets so lets see. Not sure if Sasha is ever going to leave Russia though.

• Aboit Karsta Lowe - I think she's somehow better than Murphy's college days :roll: The problem is its gonna take some time to get used to an actual pro league like Serie.

• Any rumors about Croatian players ? I only heard about Sanja going in Russia or She will stay in Poland..
    Anyone ?

• Aboit Karsta Lowe - I think she's somehow better than Murphy's college days :roll: The problem is its gonna take some time to get used to an actual pro league like Serie.

Be careful about what you say, because you can't compare them: Murphy played both setter opposite and on the other hand Lowe played a good junior year and a really strong senior year, but previously she was bench player (freshman) or just so so (sophomore).