2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• There is said Police can respond Impel "in Serbian". So who? Finally Brakocevic? :whistle:

I hope this is true <33 I want to see Brakocevic in OL ;)

• I hope this is true <33 I want to see Brakocevic in OL ;)

I think it's her. If no, which Serbian OPP? They already let Bjelica go. Well, last year they wanted Brakocevic but they failed and Azerbejan teams had more money than nowdays I guess so there is more chance, but I think Montano refused and they bought Jovana. And they don't need OH, just only OPP, Werblińska only they need to confirm Havelkova and Bełcik on reserve for Wołosz, new libero Maj.
    I think Impel's roster will be stronger than Police even if they will not buy classy MB as Veljkovic. Costagrande and Hildebrand is stronger than Werblińska and Havelkova. But Radecka can't play with such phantasy like Wołosz can so now we can say squads will be equal.

• Sheilla will be more powerful in the next season.. She will rest this entire summer and come back to NT in the end... just to practice and warm up to Club's SEason and Olympic Year...

Sheilla have one of the biggest Salary in Turkey payed to volleyball players... Vakif was wise and keep her.

Let's see what an Olympic champions could do :D

Go VAKIF..

Also i think that the next season Naz will be very challenged.. cause She needs to set the ball more faster... Sheilla and Hill will needs this.. also Vakif MB are very stronger.

Vitra it's good either.. But De La Cruz IMO was the best player in the entire Season... Larson just show up in the big moments... Bojana it's too young yet.. this will probably made some difference in Finals...

I don't think that Buijs and Sloetjes were bad transfers... Who Vakif will Sign? Kosheleva will stay in Krasnodar... Buijs have some potential and Lonekke could Learn with Sheilla.. in she play good in Montreux... with the next system in turkish league 3+1

Besides Sheilla play a Season with Osasco very stressing.. played for NT all summer.. and after this was the only one Opp in Vakif..

• i think its not.. There are rumors about Montano :what:

We`ll see. ;) I'd rather brakocevic , but Montano is great OPP too ;)

• I think so, Brakocevic is better than Montano :super:

Yes. ;) i don`t think , that Montano would like to play in Poland, Brakocevic is possible ;)

• In my opinion Turkish clubs will not allow Police to buy her, but Brako why not?
    They must have irritaed ambitions, as far I know they offered better contract for Skowrońska and Costagrande but they refused and chosed Impel.

Yes, it`s true ;)
    What's more, Chemik has a new big sponsor - PGNiG . ;)

• About Montano... I read her typical contract is about 1 mln euro or dollars so we have answer. Everyone can negotiate but they will fail. Maybe Brakocevic maybe some other good OPP free on the market, but who? Hopefully it's not someone like Kozuch, she is not better than Bjelica so this change will be nonsense.

• why was VB wise keeping Sheilla, if she was too expensive and not that great ? lol
    btw...dont forget that EcV had Neriman Özsoy too ;)
    Vb seems to be behind EcV and FB both in CL and in TL...

• is Montano or Brakocevic not too expensive for Chemik to buy ?

Chemik has two very big sponsors, and they have a really high budget. ;)

• can you write the other players they got or are interested in?

Helena Havelkova, Izabela Bełcik, Paulina Maj and a really great OPP (Brakocevic,Montano or Hooker) ;)

• Vitra it's good either.. But De La Cruz IMO was the best player in the entire Season... Larson just show up in the big moments... Bojana it's too young yet.. this will probably made some difference in Finals...

Actually Larson was the best scorer of the team considering the four competitions (turkish league, Turkish Cup, Champions League, Club World Championship) Eczacibasi played last season.

source

There is this trend of not being satisfied with the foreigners by the turkish users I really don't understand. It seems like no one is good enough for their league, then numbers (which actually say a lot, but not everything) say the opposite. :roll:

• Actually Larson was the best scorer of the team considering the four competitions (turkish league, Turkish Cup, Champions League, Club World Championship) Eczacibasi played last season.

source

There is this trend of not being satisfied with the foreigners by the turkish users I really don't understand. It seems like no one is good enough for their league, then numbers (which actually say a lot, but not everything) say the opposite. :roll:

Well i agree about Larson.. She wasn't bad, but was great only in some matches.. The other she was solid, and of course there were some bad matches.. And she was the best scorer because DLC missed some matches because of NT and then because of injury.. also DLC sat some matches on the stands because of Furst.. However I think she was at her best when it mattered the most and did her job for ECZ