2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Cleger had a very good game today. She should play in a better team, she is a good player IMO. Better than both Sillie and Santos, but was on bench mostly with CUba and then played for Telekom, while others got a chance to play for Rabita. Rabita planned to have her as setter, not OPP for the this season, saying she was very talented on that position.. but she always played as OPP in Telekom. I would like to see her in Turkey, would be great for Galatasaray for example

do you think she could me more useful than Centoni for Gs...she could be stronger and better hitter than Centoni however the latter seems to be a smarter hitter and therfore could be more stable than Cleger ??

• im planning to goto EcV-Chemik Police match today

i want to watch a good match...i think ill do

EcV should put up a very good fight to beat Polish leader bcz EcV is sitting on a powder keg at the moment

Montano is a good athlete and she can put to inconvenience ,on her good day..other dangerous name in Chemik is middle Veljkoviç..Chemik's OHs are also good names : Havelkova and Werblisnka...with good reception Wolosz can run Chemik pretty well

i think Boşkoviç will be starter EcV needs a good game from her in addition to that Larson+Neriman should play much better..Fürst and especially Poljak will do thier best at blocking however EcV will need their offence too..i hope Kreklow will show her best so far for this match..against this tough opponent ecv cant tolerate small errors

• btw..i watched FbG-Impel match late on Fb tv...
    Mihajloviç played better..this a good sign for FbG...seems Bosetti now attacks bravely..Fb is a strong team and have a good roster.
    i had thought EcV would be slightly better team but FbG will seem to do better than them with Kim-Mihayloviç-Skorupa-Eda-Harmotto-Bosetti...

• do you think she could me more useful than Centoni for Gs...she could be stronger and better hitter than Centoni however the latter seems to be a smarter hitter and therfore could be more stable than Cleger ??

I meant to say from top 4 clubs, because first 3 would like someone better.. not that she should replace Centoni because she is better..

• Wtf?! Bełcik? Seriously?

• Really good match so far!

• What an amateur mistake by Chemik at 23:21. Never stop playing before the referee stops the rally :!: :wall:

Yeah, you're right, but anyway Werblińska's tip was in....

• Yeah, you're right, but anyway Werblińska's tip was in....

If the referee says it wasn't then it wasn't. Unfortunately what counts on volleyball court is the referee's reality, and they make mistakes just like every player also does. As long as he doesn't blow his whistle you must continue to play, even if the opponent touches the ball 5 times or tears down the net, it's one of the things players should usually learn at a very young age.

• That ball of Larson at 23:23 was totally on the line. That's the problem with the reputation of Turkish linesmen, nowadays if the score is tight and there is a crucial decision, referees will do the opposite of what the linesman show. Thankfully it didn't harm Eczacibasi...

• i came from the sports hall..it was nice for me watching a good match after a while...

it was finished 3-0 but not that easy...especially first set was very good : tough spikes, very good digs etc..

after first set Boşkoviç played better, especialy she was superb in the first half of second set

Neriman received better excepts some part of the third set..also helped Boşkoviç in offence

the problem is still the offence of the middles..as if Kreklow didnt trust in Poljak much...also the connection btw the two was not good enough..

on Chemik Police : they are a good team.Werblisnka was the weakest point in offence today...Pena could have replaced her..Montano did well..Havelkova was not bad..Velijkovic should be used more and more...she jumps really well and attack at a good hight and hard to stop her with good sets..Chemic's liberos were good at digging but had problems at receiving at times..

congrat. EcV..this match was very important for the composition of the pool

• Kim Hill probably had her best match to date for VB. If Guidetti could get her to return to the MPV form she displayed in the WC's then I think VB would be well positioned for a run to the gold medal match this spring. It looks very competitive for the gold this year with an improved Volero.

• Uralochka is racing past Cannes (pun intended) so far. With Sheshenina their attacking game is surprisingly flexible, not the usual 100% predictability they used to have. Sanchez hasn't played at all yet for Cannes which I find surprising considering their MBs' poor game.