Brazilian League 2015/2016

• Geez, finally.
    Ricardo Picinin thanking Spencer Lee for his work in the previous years in the club was a great gesture. Even made me slightly emotional, heh.

Also lol Jaqueline is so transparent. She was basically playing to lose today, you could see it on her face. Pretty pathetic attitude and performance. Bia, Fabiana and Suelen should transfer to better teams.

• I hate when Jaqueline plays with the bad attitude she has.

Geez, finally.
    Ricardo Picinin thanking Spencer Lee for his work in the previous years in the club was a great gesture. Even made me slightly emotional, heh.

Also lol Jaqueline is so transparent. She was basically playing to lose today, you could see it on her face. Pretty pathetic attitude and performance. Bia, Fabiana and Suelen should transfer to better teams.

• I respect Jaque for everything she has gone through and done for the NT and for some clubs, but her attitude this season was really pathetic. She made the team hire Murilo in order to have her (otherwise she would be crying and making some drama on the television because of ranking, etc), then she made the team fire the coach, and now she had the worst performance I've ever seen from any Brazilian NT player and didn't even seem to care.
    I feel sad for Fabiana and Bia, two top players who suffered the entire season with such awful setters and with such attitude from Jaqueline, especially in these playoffs.

• I would say Ana Paula. once she scored 27 up against the best team in the league.

I don't think she played well in the first match.
    Considering all matches from playoffs, I would say no one was better than Alix. So solid.

• Alix is having a very good season...like you said she is solid and very consistent.

Its a shame she doesnt have many international experience with NT, or I think she could be a good contender to be in the Olympics.

• Alix is having a very good season...like you said she is solid and very consistent.

Its a shame she doesnt have many international experience with NT, or I think she could be a good contender to be in the Olympics.

Karch considered her passing too weak to have her as OH, and she didn't have an impact on the team playing as OPP.. mostly as part of the double sub.

• SEMIFINALS (1º GAME)

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x2 REXONA-ADES stats
    Vôlei Nestlé: Carcaces (OH) 25, Thaísa (MB) 21 -9 blocks-, Adenízia (MB) 11;
    Rexona-Ades: Natália (OH) & Gabi (OH) 19, Juciely (MB) 13, Monique (OPP) 12;
    MVP: Kenia Carcaces (OH)

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3x2 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats
    Praia Clube: Daymí Ramírez (OPP) 23, Alix Klineman (OH) 21, Natasha (MB) 11 -5 blocks-;
    Minas: Rosamaria (OPP) & Mari Paraíba (OH) 18, Tandara (OH) 13;
    MVP: Claudinha (S)

2º GAME FRIDAY & SATURDAY

• Did anyone see the matches? Rexona loses in 5. Stats didn't look good at all. What Is round 2. The finals? Thanks

Vôlei Nestlé did their best game in this season today. Rexona it was bad, the setter Courtney Thompson played bad.

The semifinals will be decided in best-of-three games, so 'round 2' is the second game of semifinals.

• Minas just blew it ...they could have won in 3-1. Then in the end of the tie-break Tandara with 2 errs gave the victory to Praia Clube..

But Carcaces and Ramirez were hitting the ball just like cubans can do..... And Claudinha really did a amazing game.

Would be interesting to see a final showdown Osasco vs Praia, a.k.a Carcaces vs Ramirez.

• I honestly don't see Minas advancing if Léia is out until after the next game. She's basically the key to their play system. I'll be happy with either of them going to the finals, so I don't really mind the result of this SF as much.

On the other hand, it was a shame that the referee took the third set away from Rexona. Gabi's ball was so in and Brait's reaction to actually seeing it hit the court made it so clear. it was unbelievable, honestly. I wasn't too surprised at the result though - having watched most of their matches their season, there was something off with Rexona today, not sure what. Hope they can pull of a win in the next match and take it to the third, at least to get some more action going.

• Rexona did a very poor game in attack yesterday.

They had many chances to counter attack but didnt organized well. Osasco played their ebst game considering Carcaces and Thaisa did well, but I think if Rexona had been a little bit more organized, they could have won it.

(I wont even comment much in that referee mistake in the end of third set, It was one of the worse mistakes I ever seen by a line referee....the more was literally half meter in...its impossible not to see that)

I think in next matches, if Rexona can manage to be more consistent, they can turn things around...but they definitely need to make less mistakes..