Brazilian League 2015/2016

• I dont think Lise was that bad, she was even the highest score and MVP of a few matches. Then Luziomar started to replace her and Ivna too much, and she lost some confidence.

But I feel Osasco`s player did not accpeted her much.... I always got the feeling she was by herself on the court.

yep, maybe She doesn't have confidence in Lise... The Belgian was really bad this Season.. but today are playing weel

• Tandara really needs to loose some weight... of course I Understand after having a baby is not esay... but still she gotta do it quickly

Alix Klineman has been playing really good this season in Brasil

Tandara for Minas looks way better right now in seems to be near of her shape ( She already needs to lose 3 Kg i guess)

• Osasco missed their chances to kick out Rexona and play the final. Without a good OPP they can't do anything. Ivna is too weak, and Van Hecke was also bad this season sadly. I would say Suelle would be a better option than Gabi, but still their coach must know better. For next season a better foreign OPP such as Rykhliuk would do the job for them

• Rykhiuk would be a good choice, also Rahimova or even Joychinha

Osasco missed their chances to kick out Rexona and play the final. Without a good OPP they can't do anything. Ivna is too weak, and Van Hecke was also bad this season sadly. I would say Suelle would be a better option than Gabi, but still their coach must know better. For next season a better foreign OPP such as Rykhliuk would do the job for them

• well, in fact lise was that bad.. She played too many matches.. and receive a couple of opportunities.

I really like her and I can not undrstand.. but She was not good in the last season for Piacenza too.

Yes, maybe she seems to be dislocated... I dont know what happening if she couldnt be more confortable with others players..

Foreigners are really well treated in Brazil, so far .. every body like regards Brazil when you talk about be welcome... In Osasco they have a good marketing and are waste money and time on it.. Taken players from Spa, Making surprises... They even taken Lise's mother to Brazil one time

• It's funny how Osasco needs a top OPP to win the Superleague and even Lise is not enough...even Sheilla was not enough...
    Rio has won Superleagues with Monique and even Regiane, who is actually OH

• It's funny how Osasco needs a top OPP to win the Superleague and even Lise is not enough...even Sheilla was not enough...

I will not talk about Lise potential.. it's high.. she already gives a shoot of this.. european Championships 2013.. Gran prix.. Mundia Júnior and etc.. but She was far from being reliable this Season... and she gets Opportunities.

About Sheilla, She was not good in Season 2012/2013.. and what can i talk about the final.... 2013 /2014 She played well and Osasco missed Reliable OH... so far Osasco's Coach didnt help the team.

• She got Injuried some times this season and was not helpfull when she comes to the court.. even not receiving aproprialy.

a player as Fê Garay , Jaque or a deffensive OH would be great.. Th Ranking Sisteam doesn't alowwed Osasco to hire Fê Garay

Osasco missed their chances to kick out Rexona and play the final. Without a good OPP they can't do anything. Ivna is too weak, and Van Hecke was also bad this season sadly. I would say Suelle would be a better option than Gabi, but still their coach must know better. For next season a better foreign OPP such as Rykhliuk would do the job for them

Well right now Rio has Natalia in a great shape amd Gabi who is also playing really good. Osasco has Carcases who is playing weaker than Natalia, and Gabi who is a overall weaker player than Gabi Guimares. The first time Sheilla was in Osasco,
    Together with Fe Garay and Jaque it was a total surprice the lost.. The second year, it was expected since their OHs were Malagurski and Catherina. Rio can play with a weaker OPP since their OH and MB are doing the job.. Same as Conegliano

• i just went though really quickly the stats of the first few matches of Oscasco.

And Lise did not play in the first, 2nd match she scored only 4...3rd she scored 20 and was MVP...another match she scored 19 and MVP ....another 15....another 14.

• i just went though really quickly the stats of the first few matches of Oscasco.

And Lise did not play in the first, 2nd match she scored only 4...3rd she scored 20 and was MVP...another match she scored 19 and MVP ....another 15....another 14.

I saw almost 70% of the matches... lets talk about hte matches that she socred minus than Dani Lins... how many matches she came to the court and didnt scored.I didnt see those staats.. but you must to see overall stats ranking..

Carcases was no that good and She developes a lot near of the end of Superliga.

• Minas with a lot of mistakes in the end of first set .. Praia 1x0 Minas

• Tandara with so much power :obey: :obey: :cheesy: :cheesy: :!:

• I will have to wait for the games to be uploaded to youtube... The Rexona x Osasco match looks like it was pretty even with maybe Rexona having better services. Why did Courtney not play? After watching the last half of the season, who do we think might be the MBs for the NT? Juicey has been playing well.

• I will have to wait for the games to be uploaded to youtube... The Rexona x Osasco match looks like it was pretty even with maybe Rexona having better services. Why did Courtney not play? After watching the last half of the season, who do we think might be the MBs for the NT? Juicey has been playing well.

Courtney was sub in first and second match.. conection with MBs were not good enough.

Jucy or Adenizia

• about MB it's clear Thaisa and Fabiana.. but third spot it's really difficult to talk about.. even Waleuska could show up in Rio if she wants