Brazilian League 2015/2016

• Naiane feeling the game.. to much pressure on her shoulders

• I think Natalia is alreday MVP of this season and 2nd is Gabi Guimaraes.

but if Praia Club end up shocking Rio in the final and winining. MVP could go to Claudinha, she has been the best setter by far this season...

• Poor match by Minas... Tandara started well but dropped her level a lot allong the match

• I think Claudinha has been playing very well I have been really impressed with her. Could she be the second setter! Fabiana? Does she still have it over the other middles or is she an icon for the team?

Fabiola will try to get in shape after given birth... Claudinha had some troubles in 2015 with Zé... I dont know how is their relationship.

Macris ( Brasília), Claudinha and Roberta ( Rexona) seems to have chance... who knows who Zé will call.

Fabiana its a Legend... She hadnt been good this season because SESI's Setter are unexperienced and with not high class. So FAr she has her spot in Rio 2016.

I think that Fabiana still has it over other middles all around the world.

Maybe Milena could be above her Right now..

• SEMIFINALS (THIRD & LAST GAME)

28/03/2016
    REXONA-ADES 3x0 VÔLEI NESTLÉ stats
    Rexona: Natália (OH) 15, Monique (OPP) 12, Gabi (OH) 10;
    Vôlei Nestlé: Carcaces (OH) 12, Lise Van Hecke (OPP) 11, Adenízia (MB) & Thaísa (MB) 7;
    MVP: Monique Pavão (OPP)

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3x0 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats
    Praia Clube: Alix Klineman (OH) 12, Walewska (MB) 11 -71% in attack-, Daymí Ramirez (OPP) 10;
    Minas: Tandara (OH) & Mara (MB - 85% in attack) 10, Carol Gattaz (MB) 8, Carla (OH) 7;
    MVP: Michelle Pavão (OH)

FINAL

REXONA-ADES x DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE

on Sunday - 03/04/2016

• When Ze/Claudinha played for Campinas, Ze was really mean to Claudinha, same as he`s been to Fabiola.

I really like Mara and Valquiria, they can take over the NT after the OG.

I think Claudinha has been playing very well I have been really impressed with her. Could she be the second setter! Fabiana? Does she still have it over the other middles or is she an icon for the team?

• Interesting scenario for the Pavao family sunday...

• When Ze/Claudinha played for Campinas, Ze was really mean to Claudinha, same as he`s been to Fabiola.

I really like Mara and Valquiria, they can take over the NT after the OG. :!: :!: :!: REALLY !!!!!!!!!!! :?: :?: :?:

Quoted from "Maxwell"

I think Claudinha has been playing very well I have been really impressed with her. Could she be the second setter! Fabiana? Does she still have it over the other middles or is she an icon for the team?

• Well, I can be understood not correctly... as you had speak about these two players becoming main starter in NT and assuming these position . But Valquíria its only young right now, she needs tô develop, If you don't know she played in Sub 23 as a back up to Milka ( São Bernardo) and SaraEllen ( Molico Osasco). After Thaisa and Carol i assume Maihara ( Rexona) and Beatriz ( SESI ) as main contender. Mara was already called last year tô Gran Prix, She hás a good Phisical and must develop her skills. She needs more power in attack, but its a good option to NT Valquíria hás to improve more, only be young will not give her credit. But She hás potential. Francynne from Rio do Sul are way better than Valquíria now for example and its not much older.

• I was able to watch the rest of the matches between Rexona x Osasco. Good matches. Oscasco was doing a lot of digging up Rexona's hits throughout the semis. I noticed that Luizomar De Moura was sitting down and letting the other coach direct the team? Does anyone know why?

• Luizomar had almost a heart attack during the first game of play offs aagainst Brasília. Só he came back in to the Semis as an assistent. Maybe as a medical's prescription.

I was able to watch the rest of the matches between Rexona x Osasco. Good matches. Oscasco was doing a lot of digging up Rexona's hits throughout the semis. I noticed that Luizomar De Moura was sitting down and letting the other coach direct the team? Does anyone know why?

• Roberta really surprised me these last 2 games. She was playing cleverly, distributing the ball evenly and did some amazing saves here and there. I saw a glimpse of her true potential when she played on one of the match replacing Fofao, but she truly shines during the last 2 semis. Coach Bernadinho's decision truly paid off. I don't mind seeing her as starter during the final.

And Natalia, just wow. She is the best OH in this season of SL. Jacque is going down the drain (which bothers me because Brazil needs her for Olympic).

• A lot of people are saying if wans`t for Roberta Rexona would have lost the semis and I agree. But this was not the first game that Roberta had to come in and lead Rexona to a win, this happened many times this season.

Bernandinho kept Tompson as a starter during the season because he didn`t want to show he made Rexona just waste money by hiring her and second because he had the best team in the league and they would score no matter what. Don`t get me wrong, I do like Tompson, but she is alreday 30 and she can`t even be a full starter either in club or in the NT.

And I like Roberta a lot now.

Roberta really surprised me these last 2 games. She was playing cleverly, distributing the ball evenly and did some amazing saves here and there. I saw a glimpse of her true potential when she played on one of the match replacing Fofao, but she truly shines during the last 2 semis. Coach Bernadinho's decision truly paid off. I don't mind seeing her as starter during the final.

And Natalia, just wow. She is the best OH in this season of SL. Jacque is going down the drain (which bothers me because Brazil needs her for Olympic).

• I dont agree with you... Courtney did very good this season, and was a good fit to replace Fofão, not only inside court but also outside. She is a team player and a great leader.

She made Rexona play fast during the hole regular season, maily with Gabi, and our defense system was much better because of her.

Roberta has potencial, but lacks regularity. But as all teams Bernardinho builds, Rexona plays as a hole, with 10 players at least all the time. Roberta, Lorenne and Drussyla entered many times during season, because the bench must indeed help the team in any moments needed, even if its a tactical choice.

And I think Bernardo was right in replace Court with Roberta in the Semi, not cause Courtney was playing bad technically or anything, she wanst, our attackers did pretty poor in the first semifinal as well, individually speaking, they were not making cleaver attacks but we needed something different, something to change the game some way. And Roberta brough that something different. And showed great mind to deal with the pressure...so I think Its fair she started third game and maybe the Final, but that doesnt mean we should diminish Courtney's importance during all season.

• Courtney was not so bad even was not amazing. But so far did her job.

I think that Courney was not able to improve her connection with Middle Blockers... Roberta came to the court in semi finals to fix this, and She did great.

• A lot of people are saying if wans`t for Roberta Rexona would have lost the semis and I agree. But this was not the first game that Roberta had to come in and lead Rexona to a win, this happened many times this season.

Bernandinho kept Tompson as a starter during the season because he didn`t want to show he made Rexona just waste money by hiring her and second because he had the best team in the league and they would score no matter what. Don`t get me wrong, I do like Tompson, but she is alreday 30 and she can`t even be a full starter either in club or in the NT.

And I like Roberta a lot now.

Agreed. Roberta has so much potential, I think she deserves her spot on NT. She have been a long time back up setter and to see her finally shines and helped her team to the finals is an amazing journey to watch,

• FINAL

REXONA-ADES 3x1 DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE stats

Rexona: Gabi (OH) 21, Monique (OPP) 20, Juciely (MB) 19 -7 blocks-;

Praia Clube: Daymí Ramirez (OPP) 20 -5 blocks-, Alix Klineman (OH) & Walewska (MB) -8 blocks- 17;

MVP: Natália (OH) she gave the trophy to Monique, who made a great game!