Turkish League 2015/16

• Eczacibasi needs Demir on court as soon as possible. Neriman's passing sucks so far each game, when Larson has a bay as well this is the result. Neslihan as passing opposite would help a lot. I still don't get their transfers anyway...

• Only surprise of the week is Halkbank's win against Eczacibasi. Though it is not surprising at all either. Eczacibasi could not find a rhythm yet and their best starting six either. Neriman-Larson duo does not work, Kreklow does not work well either. They need to sacrifice one of these three to dominate the league, my candidate at the moment is Neriman. Her level has been falling since she left Galatasaray. Even during this summer, she had low attacking rates and we all know how her reception and defense is. Neslihan & Calderon can be used replacing Hande&Neriman.

If they keep the same line-up, I won't be surprised seeing them losing to Galatasaray. Btw I'm really glad with the game girls played today against Vakifbank. They just need more time together to improve reception and defense, we will watch a much more balanced Galatasaray in finals I think.

Btw, Guidetti was furious about referee decisions to Naz Aydemir and double touches and claimed that they are trying to destroy the best Turkish setter EVER :white:

• 7th Week Schedule in The Regular Season

18th November Wednesday

15:00 SALIHLI BLD - VAKIFBANK

16:30 GALATASARAY - IMPERIAL HASTANESI İDMANOCAĞI NTV Spor

17:00 SARIYER BLD - İLBANK

17:00 BURSA B.ŞEHIR BLD - NİLÜFER BLD.

17:00 ÇANAKKALE BLD - HALKBANK

18:00 FENERBAHÇE GRUNDIG - ECZACIBAŞI VIT FB TV

• i wonder abour the reaction of ECV after the lose of last week..i wonder how the compotision on the court will be against FB...Fb has also not been playing well...so either of the teams can win

after Damla Çakıroğlu's injury the real Ohs at hand are Larson and Neriman...when one of these two players badly the team lives problems....Neslihan,Hande,Calderon are the other options but these players are not real OH's...i dont think Calderon's passing is enough for the league's level...Neslihan should be tried or Hande if Neriman lives passing problems..i think Neriman is not a player Caprara can give up so easily..EcV has big offensive potential but the problem is how these players will take part in the team..the problem is the composition of the players on the court..imho,EcV's hidden problem is middles....EcV needs offensive MB's..Poljak doesnt looks an offensive middle in the recent years..i mean VB has Rasiç,Fb has Eda but EcV doenst have someone like them

Fb also not in a good situation...Fb is offensively worse than EcV at the moment bcz Mihajlovic is not in a good shape.Kim also not that good (despite that, she is always a big weapon) Bosetti is a defensive players..Polen is in a good shape but if the others cant help her,EcV is supposed to stop her after a while..

id like to see Hande Baladin as OH on the court

• Maja Poljak is best MB of the world. She doesn't look offensive lately mostly because of setting, that's way Eczacibasi hired a setter like Kreklow, who showed with her NT she can use MBs as main weapon and as much as she wants till passing is good. Current problem is passing. Neriman's passing forces Kreklow's setting to OHs and OP most of the time. And when Larson is poor as well there's no way she can run Poljak, Furst, Busra or whoever is on court. Caprari should focus on helping Larson to find her shape, because she will be again the key player for the team, just like last season: her best matches came for Champions League and World Cup, both won by Eczacibasi mostly thank to her.

Maja Poljak is best MB of the world. She doesn't look offensive lately mostly because of setting, that's way Eczacibasi hired a setter like Kreklow, who showed with her NT she can use MBs as main weapon and as much as she wants till passing is good. Current problem is passing. Neriman's passing forces Kreklow's setting to OHs and OP most of the time. And when Larson is poor as well there's no way she can run Poljak, Furst, Busra or whoever is on court. Caprari should focus on helping Larson to find her shape, because she will be again the key player for the team, just like last season: her best matches came for Champions League and World Cup, both won by Eczacibasi mostly thank to her.
    Go to the top of the page Go to the top of the page QuoteQuote message directlySelect message to quoteQuote paragraphs directlyQuote paragraphs

ravens..i dont know how many more setters or OHs Poljak should play with to show her real value??..i dont think this is mainly due to the setters or OHs but Poljak's own situation..i remember Poljak's perf. with good passing OH's like Esra too ..Poljak is offensively not that good anymore and wont be, she can have some good matches of course....she is still one of the best Mb (blocking)but not a regularr offensive MB,sorry!

addition to Larson's performance..Neslihan also was good at world Club Champ whose performance was bad at CL...

• Yeah Poljak is not good attacker as before but She is still amazing blocker, the best I would say and Ech needs her a lot. But again Kreklow doesn't have good con. with Poljak. She gave her to low balls many times.

Ech the biggest problem is Neriman and reception. Larson need to cover Neriman in reception than she made errors, than overall to many errors comes from reception.

• im not sure/dont think if she could show her best , had she gone to italy..
    Kreklow should manage to set with bad passing as well...no other solution appears to be..Neriman is not a good passer but not horrible either..in the Nt she was best passer in some matches where Sonsırma was bad..even Vb's libero Gizem who was best passer last season,is having problems with good passer next to her in VB

• I didn't watch the last game between ECZ x Halkbank..

But the People are talking about bad reception, seems this is the main problem of the team because of this Kreklow have been pushing to set for Outside Hitters and Opp Only..

For me, Kreklow it's not playing good and doesn't fit yet in ECZ, so, Why Nilay it's not in Starting Six... Nilay ~Boskovic it's a better duo than Kreklo and Baladin so far!!!(Does Nilay with some health problem?).

Larson last Season was the best player from ECZ in the crucial matches for ECZ in International competitions, but the best player among the season, i have no doubt about it was DE La Cruz! She was OK all over the SEason ( Before the Injury)..

Nilay ~Boskovic
    Maja ~ Busra
    Larson ~ Neriman

• i think Asuman would be better rather than Nilay..Nilay is kind of inconsistent setter..imho,Asuman is not a very good setter but seems she gives what the team needs..i still think the team can be used to Kreklow's game by time...

• hey guyss, you can watch Eczacibasi-Fenerbahce matchs today on FB TV ( http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…0_fb-tv-canli-yayin_sport ) at 16:00 GMT

Thanks!

• Stats from VB x Salihi? seems that Sheilla was on court today.