Poland - OrlenLiga 2015/16

• Haha, Gajgal's face was so funny to see, she looked like "What? challenge for this?" :rolll: I mean, she could be for sure annoyed, but that extraordinarily annoyed face... :D

• Lodz is putting a very nice fight in the 3rd set despite not having a strong OPP, they simply lack of power and Vincourova is aware of that, hence she's giving as many balls as possible to her middle attackers. Polanska, so dominant at the net, but still she's a clumsy server.

• Montano is the weakest link.... :down: Grajber :heart:

• And Lodz is still in the game :!:
    I would try Gromadowska as Opp because Twardowska isn't in good shape today.

• If Adela helic is so bad, how come she is one of the best spikers and highest score? I think sometimes people will say things based on jealousy

• Has anyone stream Muszyna- Sopot?

• If Adela helic is so bad, how come she is one of the best spikers and highest score? I think sometimes people will say things based on jealousy

Man, what are you talking about? Why the heck would I be jealous?
    Well let me say it in a better way - she simply lacks of height and stats don't show everything.

• Cup Results:

Chemik - Budowlani 3-1 (25-14 25-19 24-26 25-23) MVP: Joanna Wołosz stats
    Scorers: Werblińska (OH) 19, Havelkova (OH) 15, Gajgał-Anioł (MB) 13, Veljkovic (MB) 13; Beier (OH) 14, Polańska (MB) 11, Grajber (OH) 11

Muszynianka - Atom 0-3 (16-25 21-25 15-25) MVP: Maret Balkestein-Grothues stats
    Scorers: Grejman (OH) 9, Savic (MB) 8, Kurnikowska (OH) 8; Zaroślińska (OP) 16, Balkestein-Grothues (OH) 11, Efimienko (MB) 9, Tokarska (MB) 9, Kaczorowska (OH) 9

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Lacks height? She's 6'1 - 1.85cm.

Sheila Castro is 1.85cm, Jordan Larson is 6'2

What r u talking about?

Man, what are you talking about? Why the heck would I be jealous?
    Well let me say it in a better way - she simply lacks of height and stats don't show everything.

• Oh sure you put those three at the same line for being 185cm :aww:

• Oh sure you put those three at the same line for being 185cm :aww:

Adela is one of the shortest OPP in polish league. And she doesn't look like she's 185 cm but 182, maybe 181 cm. (Natalia Skrzypkowska from Muszyna is 180 cm and both look like they have the same height)
    It's hard to find shorter Opp in Poland. Natalia Krawulska (OH/Opp) is 179 cm and Sandra Szczygioł is 180 cm. I think other are taller than Helić.
    I'm 99% sure Muszyna will get rid of Milovits and Helic after this season. Helic has some good matches against weak teams but then 15-20% in spike against teams like Sopot or Police.

• I think he is talking about height for an OPP, since you have Gamova- 202cm, Goncharova 194 cm, Hooker 196cm, Rykhliuk 194cm and etc.. And I agree about Helic, she is just not enough for this level. She was one of the best scorers for her team, when playing for Spartak and was pretty spectacular, then she signed for Zvezda and wasn't so good, but was their main attacker since she got most of the sets..Same story is with Bjelica, she was looking like a superstar when she played in Serbia, but when she came in Chemik we all saw how she played

• I'm impressed by Atom so far :box:

• Werblinska 2 home-runs in a row :S Btw, how old is Police's coach? He looks way too young.

• Montano is such a lucky girl :whistle:

• When is important match Tokarska is always like a child in fog :hit: