Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Well done Perugia! Atanasajevic on top of his game in the most important moments. Great match by Victorkic as well 8) :drink:

• Congrats to Perugia. Such huge wins in two dramatic tiebreaks in a row.
    Lube couldn't serve well for a win.
    Juantorena missed the serve at 11-10 ,in contrast Atanasijevic served an ace. That was the difference of the tiebreak.
    Christenson made too many wrong choises. Blengini must choose one of Cebulj/Priddy. It is becoming a mess for Lube. Also where is Parodi?

• I was watching CL F4, please anyone could tell me how did we win against that monster team? Expecially after a game 5 against Verona played so so... I just watched the last 6/7 points... 8o

As i already said, lack of match rhythm made lube look a bit slow today. Perugia looked well prepared, touching a lot of balls in block/defence. Overall, reception looked improved as well, so de cecco could reasonably use the middles which made life easier for the wings. Really good team performance :thumbup:

• I decided to look at the stats and Buti only received 4 balls in 5 sets. 8| I know he's far from being their main attacking option (more like the last), but still...

• As i already said, lack of match rhythm made lube look a bit slow today. Perugia looked well prepared, touching a lot of balls in block/defence. Overall, reception looked improved as well, so de cecco could reasonably use the middles which made life easier for the wings. Really good team performance :thumbup:

Nice to read that. They just made my day better with Casalmaggiore. :D

• What a bizarre line-up from Verona. Spirito and Gitto starters, while Zingel is playing as OH and has scored only 1 attack point in 2 sets. Baranowicz and Sander on bench and haven't entered at all. Obviously Giani wants to give them a break.
    And still Verona is 2-0 up.

Edit: Verona won 3-0 against an underperforming Ravenna.

After two balanced sets Modena is trashing Trentino and they're on their way to a 3-1 win.

• Guys please stop calling Kaliberda with his second name: viktorkic. Please, again, stop! :down:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Guys please stop calling Kaliberda with his second name: viktorkic. Please, again, stop! :down:

It's not his second name, but his patronymic. :D

I saw you won in 4 sets. I'm really happy for you. I guess Petric played, otherwise I can't explain a win in less than 5 sets from Modena against Trento, considering how bad you performed without the Nema lately. Could you tell us more?

• It's not his second name, but his patronymic. :D

I saw you won in 4 sets. I'm really happy for you. I guess Petric played, otherwise I can't explain a win in less than 5 sets from Modena against Trento, considering how bad you performed without the Nema lately. Could you tell us more?

I was just making fun, of course :wavy: Just found it hilarious, first time i read it here ....

Only watched parts of fourth set and Modena, finally again was in "Harlem Globetrotter" mode. Trentino only took part.....

• Lucão and Ervin were on fire today! Petric didnt play in the last 3 sets at least... He came to the court one time to front row to block instead Ervin.

• Tonight Modena played like they did in Volley Land.

Lucas: 19/21 attacks!!

• I didn't thought Ngapeth and Lucas would have been sufficient for Modena to win, but apparently also Vettori contributed and Nikic wasn't so negative. The semifinal is still long, Trento can coma back at any time, especially when playing at home. For now congrats to Modena.
    Perugia surprised me, Lube was clearly favorite, let's see for how much time Perugia can keep things alive and let's see if Lube will wake up. There must be another scorer besides Juantorena, but this is a statement made since the beginning of the season!

• I havent watched the entire season, I hope Trento be in the Finals, I just wonder why is Lanza benched, is he injuresd?

• I havent watched the entire season, I hope Trento be in the Finals, I just wonder why is Lanza benched, is he injuresd?

Lanza has been injured for two months more or less now.. He's slowly solving his knee problems, but I don't know if he's ready to play a full match yet.
    Trento-Modena is a great semifinal, it is a pity one of thetwo teams will be out. I see Modena a little superior but Trento is always tough opponent, you can never underestimate them!

• Lanza has been injured for two months more or less now.. He's slowly solving his knee problems, but I don't know if he's ready to play a full match yet.
    Trento-Modena is a great semifinal, it is a pity one of thetwo teams will be out. I see Modena a little superior but Trento is always tough opponent, you can never underestimate them!

Yeah, I thought they will face each others once more in finals same as last year, but credits ahould be given to Lube also theyre playing well. Still hoping for Trento to advance.

• This must be the best match of the season for Perugia and especially Buti. De Cecco is putting a show right now. Such a balance attack.
    I don't understand why Vitelli is playing. He is absolutely a liability .
    Blengini must take some risks. Even Grebennikov can't receive .This is turning into a disaster for Lube.

• Kovar instead of Parodi is a seriously questionable choise.
    Blengini :rolll: that was suicide !

Only one set to Juantorena, Lube's best offensive force, in the third set :what: . Christenson is making so many wrong choises and Blengini is doing nothing to correct him