Your favourite Player & Team

• My favourite players are Kasia Skowronska and Anna Baranska because they're both very god palyers.

My favourite team's SWITZERLAND :win: yes I know they're not really god but I'm from there ... 8) and of course I really like Polish NT !!!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Well, I prefer the Russian NT only because of Sokolova...She's really a perfect caracter...I mean, besides her volleyball skills, she's extraordinary kind to others!!

• Paula Pequeno... (bra) mvp IN 2008 OLYMPIC GAME :win:

mari (brazil)

Favourite game:

brazil and USA

• i do have a lot of favaurite players:
    lioubov sokolova kilic is the best one, because of here nice game, abilities, versatility, and also good personality.*
    fofao: just because she did a great job with brazil , and she is an important key on this gold medal.
    walewska, because she ahs all caracters that should have a midlle blocker, strong, quick, tall, and inteligency.
    zhou: she is just impressive , running, recieving and defending .
    feng, she is the most impresiv setter ive seen in my whole life
    mari, she is a great spiker nomatter if we dont see here smiling alot.
    takeshita: she is a a perfect exemple for small players that would play top volleyball: be fast inteligent and work on ur skills
    lydia oulmou from algeria, because i know here she has a strong personality and she is doing a great job with here team during this olympics

• Favourite players:

1. Kasia Skowronska
    2. Carmen Turlea
    3. Iuliana Nucu
    4. Eleonora Dziekiewicz
    5. Manon Flier
    6. Maja Ognjenovic
    7. Alida Marcovici
    8. Malgorzata Glinka
    9. Anna Baranska
    10. Debby Stam

Favourite teams:

1. Romania NT ; Poland NT
    3. Scavolini Pesaro
    4. Unicom Starker Sassuolo
    5. CSU Metal Galati ; Universitatea Craiova

• BARAZZA~!!!

Lol, sorry. Favorite team ITALY... Brazil's second... and then Serbia. But anyway, Italy grabbed my heart first. Haha.
    Favorite player... Barazza, of course. But here's a funny story. A few years ago, it was Sokolova and Jacqueline who caught me, and then I forgot them. Watching Grand Prix 2008 later this year, before the Olympics, Japan vs Italy 3-0, Italy grabbed me. Haha. And maybe like many people, Francesca Piccinini IMMEDIATELY caught my attention. So it was Italy team and Picci player favorites. However, Sheilla and Paula got me soon. But Picci was still top. And then Jacqueline entered AGAIN. And then so did SOKOLOVA. It was during that time that I got bored with Picci and paid attention to more people. Guiggi and Lo Bianco and Anzanello were very pretty, I thought and they were quite good so I liked them. It was then that I heard about Picci and the inappropriate photo shoot.
    :aww: Then I sort of stopped liking her. After that, Barazza was the player I sort of liked. Now I really like her. Sheilla is next except there's the possibility of being gay issue about her.
    So Italy is still my team, even though they dissapointed me so much in the Olympics.
    Barazza, Sokolova, Guiggi, Brakocevic, Anzanello, Sheilla are on my top. I'm still trying to decide whether I like Piccinini or I hate her. But for some reason, I can't help but care about what's going on with her.

• My favourite volleyball player is Gosia Glinka-Mogentale! And my favourite volleyball teams are Polish National Teams, and clubs where Gosia Glinka's playing.;) :heart:

• My favourite National Team : China

My favourite Players : Feng Kun (very genius / inborn setter)

My favourite Teams : Novara Asystel (because Feng)

• players: u can see on my profile, but Kasia Skowrońska-Dolata,Lena Dziękiewicz,Gosia Glinka,Mariola Zenik, Milena Rosner( and the rest girls from national team) and from other countries: Paola Cardullo, Sara Anzanello, Nati Osmokrović, Anja Spasojević, Elke Wijnhoven, Carolina Costagrande (genarally Pesaro players) there is many players I like, admire, have a lot of respect to them as players, poeple etc. but it's to much to list. This are the ones i like the most.
    teams: so Polish Woman National Team, Scavolini Pesaro...
    women stuff
    male players: Murillo,Pierre Pujol,Michał Bąkiewicz, Sebastian Świderski, Winiarski...

• favorite players:
    Logan Tom (best all-around player)
    any beast liberos like Cardullo, Sano, Fabi, Davis and Sykora
    Mari (she can make you bleed and cry)
    Wang YiMei (she's heavy but she can pound the ball)
    Jen Joines (we're from the same area and she came to one of my games),

favorite teams: USA all the way, Chieri has had some really good players play for them

• Favourite players:
    01. Ekaterina Gamova
    02. Yumilka Ruiz
    03. Kasia Skowronska
    04. Francesca Piccinini
    05. Gülden Kayalar
    06. Esra Gümüş
    07. Nancy Carillo De La Paz
    08. Malgorzata Glinka
    09. Agata Mroz
    10. Naz Aydemir

Favourite teams:
    01. Russia NT
    02. Cuba NT
    03. Turkey NT
    04. Uralochka
    05. Dynamo Moskow
    06. Eczacıbaşı
    07. Foppafedretti Bergamo
    08. Türk Telekom
    09. Cannes
    10. Scavolini Pesaro

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• My favourite Player:

1:Logan Tom,(She is No.1 In my heart )

2: sokolova

3:Gamova

4:Artamonova

5:Zhang Ping

6:YangHao

7.Debby Stam

8.Margareta Kozuch

My favourite Team:

1:Russia NT.( I Think Chinese fans of Russia NT,They knows.That's why Russia NT Have so many fans from China)

2:Chinese NT(As a Chinese,there's no reason :) )

3:USA NT(There's so many cute players,ep:Heather Bown,Scott,Kim Glass......)

• 1. Ekaterina Gamova
    2. Ming Xue
    3. Zaho RuiRui
    4. Jacqueline Carvalho
    5. Walewska Oliveira
    6. Thaissa Menezes
    7. Jovana Bracekovic
    8. Jelena Gonsharova
    9. Paula Pequeño
    10. Sheilla Castro

• 1.Lo Bianco
    2.Piccinini