Turkish League 2016/2017

• She always has bad behavior...I remember the final match in the U23 championship how she would scream and stare a lot...

I noticed that too.. She often has this bad attitude, on court sometimes she looks annoyed and cares more to offend the other time rather than playing, but at the end this doesn't really work. Today she played awfully, and keeps not convincing me at all! To me, Diclenur was much more positive today!

• FB played very well today. As for VB, it's the worst game they played so far in this season. For their bad performance defence, the FB fans are very vocal and intimatading. I know some would say if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, but still...

Not the first time they played with a vocal and intimidating FB crowd so I don't think this had any effect on the final result whatsoever.

• If FB have hired an world class MB like Akirandewo/Maja (CRO) for sure they would be in the same level as Vitra and Vakifbank

I liked Fatma from Busra, she seems to be a good defensive OH.

Foluke would be good but im not sure about Maja POljak..i dont find her offensively as an reliable mb but she is a very good blocker

• I'm glad FB won, this is good because a lot of people underestimate them. Too bad this was Zhu`s worst performance, but it is ok, she`s human and not a machine. But even when sh`s not passing well and the team is not playing well, Guidetti should not take her out at the end of the set, because without her they won win.

And another floppy for VF, the CEV final, the CWCH semis and now....this can`t turn into a routine for them.

But Boskovic was not well on the semis. and Zhu was not herself today. ECZ can`t win without Boskovic and Vakf can`t win without Zhu, when these 2 are not 100% both teams are just like any other...Boskovic and Zhu are key players.

• I'm glad FB won, this is good because a lot of people underestimate them. Too bad this was Zhu`s worst performance, but it is ok, she`s human and not a machine. But even when sh`s not passing well and the team is not playing well, Guidetti should not take her out at the end of the set, because without her they won win.

And another floppy for VF, the CEV final, the CWCH semis and now....this can`t turn into a routine for them.

But Boskovic was not well on the semis. and Zhu was not herself today. ECZ can`t win without Boskovic and Vakf can`t win without Zhu, when these 2 are not 100% both teams are just like any other...Boskovic and Zhu are key players.

Zhu is key bcz LOnneke is not playing well but when Boşkoviç doenst play well EcV still can win with the other players against strong teams

• Unfortunately Nilay is the problem of the team for the 2 last seasons. It is obvious that teams failed to develop a new decent local setter in Turkey. Naz is giving a big advantage to Vakif, Gamze is enough for GS, Cansu Özbay is a good prospect but rest are not going any further. Yesterday we saw how Kosheleva started to play when Nilay went out and Ognjenovic came in. So I agree, Ogjenovic sure should play starter with Larson, third one I would use Kosheleva and put Boskovic in with double subsitution. It's a shame but there is no other option since Eczacibasi is not lacking only a good local defensive OH but also an offensive one, considering how Hande & Gözde Yilmaz are playing when given a chance. Eczacibasi should consider transferring Birgul Guler from Idmanocagi if they wanna rest Larson but I dont think such a transfer is possible now.

They can, anybody can, but what Im saying is, they are key players, because when they are on their best they can do everything, not only attack, but block,serve and dig. At the CWCH Bsokovic was not only ECZ`s best spiker, but best server and blocker..I doubt they would have won if they did not have her playing the way she did.

• Lol I just realized Vakif lost in straight sets. Has been a really long time since that hapenned... I think FB will be really promising in CL and TL from now on.

KYK still best player in the world for me btw :super:

• They can, anybody can, but what Im saying is, they are key players, because when they are on their best they can do everything, not only attack, but block,serve and dig. At the CWCH Bsokovic was not only ECZ`s best spiker, but best server and blocker..I doubt they would have won if they did not have her playing the way she did.

EcV had won CL with De La CRuz but won first CWCH without De la Cruz...EcV had beat POmi 3-0 in first match but 3-2 in the final i mean they could have played better but they couldnt ...lots of possibilites etc...shortly,i expect EcV to win matches even without BOşkoviç..i have the right to expect this from that roster

• i think considering one player world's best player could be deceptive sometimes and the opinions can change match by match :lol: one match KYK the other Zhu lol

i prefer "one of the world's best players"..

• I'd say if Eczacibasi have one key player then it is Larson. Kosheleva and Hande as receivers are not good enough to beat the best teams. All the foreigners are great players, but only Larson can't be replaced. We saw what happened yesterday when she was unable to play

• I'd say if Eczacibasi have one key player then it is Larson. Kosheleva and Hande as receivers are not good enough to beat the best teams. All the foreigners are great players, but only Larson can't be replaced. We saw what happened yesterday when she was unable to play

i can be agree with this opinion..bcz VB has Gözde..Gs has Güldeniz...even Bursa has Fatma and Idman Ocağı has Birgül etc..but EcV doesnt have an real defensive passing local OH...they once had Esra Gümüş but they gave up her...i dont know much about their young players but even a young player like Tuğba Şenoğlu of BJK could be usefull for them sometimes
    still EcV should have been able to go on without Larson too

• I told before this match, exacly in the beggining in the yesterday match, Kim is the Best player imo And Zhu best spiker in the world.

Kim is a perfect OH She does everything great.

Zhu still hás to improve in many aspects.

As you can saw Today, Zhu still with a pior performance was really reliable on attack.

• The biggest difference these two players is, KYK is much more agile than Zhu Ting. That effects her receiving skills as well as attacking. Zhu often use her height and jump from where she stand in unexpected situations, while Kim looks like she has all the time she needs due to her speed.

• Sonset and Burcu Hakyemez is back to NTVspor. Her first interviewee was Zhu Ting! I didn't know she was such a sweet person outside the court.

Here is the link: https://www.ntvspor.net/video-…-587f9f76f7022736e481ee1f

The interview starts around 39:30. Zhu gets help from her translator time to time :heart: