Turkish League 2016/2017

• Eczacibasi with a lot of stars and playing so bad especialy againts Vakifbank...I dont understand this :down:

Pribabky because Vitra can only play with their strongest unit in the champions league and even when they do.. Vakifbank and Fenerbahce or some other teams may be better because of better chemistry by playing together?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i was in Vakıfbank Sports Hall..
    first of all i condem TVF for making the ticket price 10 tl for this match while it is 5 tl for other matches

i was surprised at the crowd in the hall..the hall was full and there were no empty seats
    music (though it was as loud as annoying),show ..everything was very good

on the match :
    i didnt like setter Maja..she played badly she sould be much better than that as a good setter
    Neslihan,Kosheleva played badly
    i only liked Tijana and Hande

Vakıfbank made the difference with its blocks and serves

EcV couldnt know how to play against Vakıfbank..some players entered some exit the court but it didnt work

if Maja plays this way then Bokoviç-Adams should be starters next to Nilay :wacko:

• as i expected
    Halkbank - Idman Ocağı match's been a good match

btw..i wonder why Nİlüfer B. has been late in transfering their third foreigner?
    if they had made it much earlier maybe their place would be much better/higher now

• btw...im watching Çanakkale - Fenerbahçe match now (i didnt watch)

though i like her a lot as a player..i found Kim's behaviour irritating : crossing the opponent's court to show the referee that the ball was in and she was immediately shown red card

• i just finished watching Çanakkale - Fenerbahçe match..i liked it...good match better than VB-Ecz match..Çanakkale's passers are not good enough..this always costs them losing the matches : Fb's 3 passing errrors Çanakkale made 13 ones :!: they could have won both EcV and FB matches if lowered the number of passing errors
    in tie breaker KYK made the difference..i liked her performance..Mia and Ceren played a good match Jana Kulan was weak link

• Galatasaray got first set against Beşiktaş : 25-20
    Seda Aslanyürek(Tokatlıoğlu) is playing OPP
    Leys and Güldeniz are OHs
    Centoni is on the bench

three belgian players are on the court : Leys,Helena and Hecke

• Eczacıbaşı should think of transfering setter Gamze Alikaya ..i know Galatasaray management wont allow her to leave them for Eczacıbaşı that easily but if Eczacıbaşı could succed in signing with her then they could recover the failure of letting Naz Aydemir go years ago

btw..Seda Aslanyürek looks like Slim Seda years ago :white:

she has lost many weight...more than it should be

• Oh Eczacibasi, what a shame! I agree on most comments, Barbolini is not enough for this level. He didn't do good when GS had the best budget to offer4-5 years ago either. They should have tried better NT coaches like Motta, Ping etc. Nalan Ural is a terrible manager, what kind of a manager can't see that they have only 1 proper receiver spiker in their squad!!! If she is fired, Eczacibasi sure will have a more sane squad.

Coming back to Vakifbank match, without Boskovic, Eczacibasi's attacking options are easy to read and stop. Barbolini did the same error while training GS, by keeping Neriman on the court no matter how bad she played as a receiver. Maja looked desperate after a while because she is a setter who likes to use middles a lot and her middles are probably one of the worst duo of the entire division. If you will play with such useless MBs, then it should be fine to risk the receiving as well. Eczacibasi should play with Maja-Boskovic, Kosheleva-Hande, Busra-Ceylan. Larson won't be able to kill balls when receiving is such bad and she gets proper blocks. What I mean is, we all now know that Eczacibasi doesn't have good local receiver options, so they better develop another strategy, most likely similar to the way Russian NT plays. Shaky receiving, high balls, solid attackers on OH and OPP positions.

It's not much to say about Vakifbank. Despite the win, I still don't like Naz's game this season and Kubra is nowhere close to what we expected from her. Zhu is simply unstoppable, she like an emergency button you push whenever needed.

I agree about Gamze, if she is transferred to Eczacibasi, that would make a big difference. However, the season is not over yet and GS can actually push one of the top 3 teams out of champions league next season. I really prefer GS to play against Eczacibasi in semis, or even Fenerbahce than Vakifbank.

• It looks like GS found the best 6, now when Seda is playing OPP. Today everyone from the starting six had over 50% in attacking and sets were equally distributed. I love Centoni but you could see that she is no longer able to deliver at a high level and her performance was depending on the set quality. It's actually great to watch that Seda is able to fix and generate points from bad sets too. Gamze needs to improve her connection with MBs before the playoffs though. :box:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8SA_jC_H-8

At 34:12, Mia Jerkov is talking Turkish to the referee, calling him "Abi, abi", meaning "big brother" in Turkish. Funny thing is, she sounds like one of those flower sellers on the streets when she is saying that :rolll:

Edit: Btw did anyone notice this at 1:16:14, when Diclenur is being replaced by Bahar, she looks really pissed (to Bahar???!).

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8SA_jC_H-8

At 34:12, Mia Jerkov is talking Turkish to the referee, calling him "Abi, abi", meaning "big brother" in Turkish. Funny thing is, she sounds like one of those flower sellers on the streets when she is saying that :rolll:

Edit: Btw did anyone notice this at 1:16:14, when Diclenur is being replaced by Bahar, she looks really pissed (to Bahar???!).

Yes, i noticed that also and that is so rude. What does she thinks? Just because she started to play ok, she won't be replaced no matter what. She should be thankful for being in a top team. With that slow moves and being bad at attack and block, i wouldn't even consider her in a good team. She is not playing well, she has just started to play ok lately and she thinks she is Thaisa?

• Kamil Soz is a bad coach. I doubt that he understand volleyboll so i am not sure he can coach a team in first league. During timeouts, he talks but tells nothing. Just screams and says "there are high blocks, lets keep your mind in the game" like these meaningless comments. Not giving tactics or techinical anything. Even during first set, he was acting as if match is already finished. Hope, vakifbank's young players won't continue with him next season, i don't think they can improve under him.

• The Results of the 17th Week :

Çanakkale B. - Fenerbahçe : 2-3 stats
    Fener's winning streak's been 16 matches
    Halkbank - Idman Ocağı : 3-1 stats
    good games by both Cubans of the teams
    Vakıfbank - Eczacıbaşı : 3-0 stats
    Seramiksan - Sarıyer B. : 3-1 stats
    Seramiksan won a crucial game. very good game by Seramiksan's middle Tow-Arnett : 18 pnt(10 blocks)
    Bursa BB. - Nilüfer B. : 3-1 stats
    Bursa BB. won Bursa city's derby
    Galatasaray - Beşiktaş : 3-0 stats

Standings :
    1.Vakıfbank 52,08 points (17-0)
    2.Fenerbahçe 42,36 (14-3)
    3.Eczacıbaşı 40,87 (12-5)
    4.Galatasaray 37,2 (12-5)
    5.Bursa BB. 29,08 (9-8 )
    6.Çanakkale B. 28,87 (9-8 )
    7.Halkbank 25,05 (8-9 )
    8.Beşiktaş 19,72 (7-10 )
    9.Seramiksan 15,87 (6-11 )
    10.Idman Ocağı 12,45 (4-13)
    11.Sarıyer B. 9,3 (3-14)
    12.Nilüfer B. 8,71 (1-16)

• i also started to believe that Beşiktaş could be included in the last four teams if they keep losing..

btw..i cant reach the schedule of 18th week
    thats why i couldnt write it here.i will write as soon as i reach it

next weekend : Eczacıbaşı-Galatasaray and Çanakkale-Bursa BB matches will be very excited to watch :cheesy: