Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Ok after reading so much comments, I changed my mind.Perugia has the most vulgar fans by far. They are so offensive,cocky,personally insulting players,fans, presidents. If I were an opposite player or staff I would consider legal action against them .Atanasijevic is thinking too much to be favourite of fans ,almost acting like a troll after matches.
    I think Sirmaniaci ,Perugia’s president deserved a strong response but it would be better if it was from Lube’s staff instead of leading player . I have read too many comments on social media ,what makes me laugh so much is Trentino’s teenage fans acting like moral judges :D

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• First of all ,I wasn’t talking about Perugia fans in this forum .I was referring to Facebook comments . I understand some of them are doing this trolling for business ,taking money from Perugia’s president but there are some borders that shouldn’t be crossed

• what makes me laugh so much is Trentino’s teenage fans acting like moral judges

I swear it's not me :lol: :lol: (but where is it happening?)

Anyway, Juantorena is also the one that last year after the defeat in CL commented that Perugia bought everything... not very nice, to be honest.
    I don't stand insults (one thing is to criticize, another is to insult), but I can understand why Perugia fans aren't in love with him :P [and of course he dared offending they hero :super: ]

And I don't know if you remember when Osmany served a skyball vs MRoma :lol:
    I was searching for Atanasjievic 'incriminated' interview and youtube suggested that video, I had forgot it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52LIXMf7QE
    I honestly don't think he meant to umiliate the opponents, but it was exactly what it felt like.

• Lately SuperLega has created more trash talk than the rest. I think that we should go over these futile questions (Zaytsev and his tattoo, Juantorena and Ata) and get back to the game. I would leave in peace also Ngapeth's case: it is a thing that must be evalueted by the law not on forums...

• First of all ,I wasn’t talking about Perugia fans in this forum .I was referring to Facebook comments . I understand some of them are doing this trolling for business ,taking money from Perugia’s president but there are some borders that shouldn’t be crossed

You should go to the italian halls, where all the other fans used to sing to Sirmaniaci "non vincete mai" (you never win) till the Supercup win. There are trolls among the fans of Perugia just like among the fans of Lube, Modena, Trentino and so on... Not to mention the ones who act like lions behind a PC.

• Juantorena keeps it going. IG pic where he stands beside his trophies and says "there is always room for another one", referred to Club world championship. And he replayed someone's comment saying he has the garage full of them.

I starts finding this so funny. :D :rolll:

• First set: Latina 39-39 Perugia

Ended 39-41 for Perugia.

I was actually wishing it go all the way to 40s for both of the team. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Juantorena keeps it going. IG pic where he stands beside his trophies and says "there is always room for another one", referred to Club world championship. And he replayed someone's comment saying he has the garage full of them.

I starts finding this so funny. :D :rolll:

Lol the world doesn't only turn around Perugia and its players. I think his instagram post has nothing about Atanasijevic. He is the four-time winner of this tournament, 3 times MVP, it is logical for him to share a post about his return. (
    BTW; Perugia won the first set 41-39. I must say Ishikawa has no reason not to become a SUPERSTAR. He reminds me Kim. he has whole package ; just needs good coaching and physical improvement.

• Lol the world doesn't only turn around Perugia and its players. I think his instagram post has nothing about Atanasijevic. He is the four-time winner of this tournament, 3 times MVP, it is logical for him to share a post about his return.

Please, don't ruin this social war. I'm actually enjoying it. :cheesy: Of course it's linked to Atanasijevic: yesterday he said the serbian's palmarès is empty, today he reminds us his is full. :rolll:

• Please, don't ruin this social war. I'm actually enjoying it. :cheesy: Of course it's linked to Atanasijevic: yesterday he said the serbian's palmarès is empty, today he reminds us his is full. :rolll:

I don't want to defend Juantorena, although I think Atanasijevic deserves a response for his troll like behaviour ,Osmany's post was stupid .So don't force me to defend him :lol: :lol:

Edit: Zaytsev is getting more sets after again arranging an interview with 'his (!)' journalist and complaining about his non-use

• Zaytsev is having a good game tonight but Russell looks like he's in a bad form. I think Bernardi may have pushed the panic button too early by inserting Berger at 3-0 lead by Latina. That seems like a lead that could be overtaken by Perugia if they played better. Atanasinevic felt very scouted by Latina and so his production is not as good.

Latina seems more dynamic with Ishikawa's return but I feel maybe Shoji is having some impact in more ways than one.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Please, don't ruin this social war. I'm actually enjoying it. :cheesy: Of course it's linked to Atanasijevic: yesterday he said the serbian's palmarès is empty, today he reminds us his is full. :rolll:

Is this the KD vs Westbrook war of volleyball?
    :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• I want to understand Zaytsev. He is scoring the most difficult balls but when he should be scoring the easiest balls... :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Has anyone saw Atanasijevic's instagram stories?

That was really cute from Shaw cracking a nut?!? for Russell. :heart:

Did Aaron hurt his hand? I can only imagine that being the reason James is doing that for him. Still a cute couple. :heart:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• I really hate the ads of sportube. C'mon I already paid. :down: It makes it a chore to switch streams. :whistle:

Trento seems in trouble. Can't believe after a good victory over Modena and here they are tonight. :aww:

#FreeBritney

• I must say Osmany 'awards' shells are really nice, I love the idea of the team photos near by!
    And of course he did that to remind someone (wonder who :whistle:) how much he did won :P

Speaking about Trento, I missed few parts of the match but I must say that if looking at the result as a Trento fan you may think 'we lost a point', considering how the match was going the tie break was quite fair, and Vibo fought quite well to reach it. Still, we could have close it 3-1 with a better end of the fourth set... But also lost 3-1 if the third set would have went differently.

On Vibo side, Patch seems the shadow of his summer-self, he looked practically incapable to play out system. While I did appreciate Domagala.
    Antonov my MVP from Vibo, but in general I did liked both Massari and Lecat. And of course Vereehs.

In Trento, Lanza didn't shine in the important moments and it was right to put Kovacevic in during the tie break (and good job Uros, 3 points and I think a quite high %); Teppan played very well the first sets, then went a little down. Vettori was mostly used to serve (and I must say he did quite well, I think I remember only one mistake... plus one that was completely out but completely hit Domagala and it became an ace :rolll:). Then he entered during the 4th set and Giannelli completely ignored him for a long while, until he set to him a crucial ball (I think at 24-24) that Vettori put down. Problem is, the second spike was an error. During the tie break he replaced Teppan again quite early and I wouldn't be that surprised if he received only one set, and in 4 (but it was a point, to be fair).
    Moral, winning without an opposite it's a very hard job... Even if it's a bit normal for Trento not to rely on the opposite that much.

I also have to mention Kozamernick great serves at the end of the third set that totally saved us (an ace at 24-23 for Vibo, than another good serve) and again an ace in the tie break. I didn't understand why Lorenzetti didn't put him in again for Zingel at 22-23 for Trento (or similar) during the 4th set...

And, this was a new, Chiappa from a certain point replaced De Pandis also for to receive. And I think he did quite well (also in defense), I'm waiting for the stats.

MVP? I don't know, may be Hoag but he had is low moment too; may be Eder? Hard to say, also because I didn't watch the whole match.

I really hate the ads of sportube. C'mon I already paid

I hate that too. I can understand them before replays and when the match isn't started yet, but sometimes I get errors/wifi problems/I wanna with to another match... and you miss one point for sure with that adds. How Sportube can offer a worst product than Laola and ask money for it remains a mystery to me...

• Some specifics with the stats:

Trento

- Vettori 4 spike, 1 block, 1 error, 50%. 9 serves, 2 aces and 2 errors. I was close but I forgot a block (but now I remembered it, it was from 2 during the first part of the tie break, before they changed court - while the point from 4 was after the change) and a serve error.

- Teppan 55%, 1 error, 2 blocked; 3 blocks; but 5 serve errors with 0 aces.

- Lanza 4 errors, 2 blocked, 31%. He deserved the bench, probably even earlier.

- Zingel 58% in attack (7/12, no mistakes or blocked), 4 blocks

- Chiappa 75% positive reception, 42% perfect. Good job! (De Pandis 56-22)

- Hoag 54%, 1 err, 1 blocked, 1 block, 2 aces (20 serves, 4 errors)

- Carbonera 80% (8/10, 0 blocked or erros), 23 serves (!) with 2 aces and 3 mistakes, 3 blocks.

So, yes, I would stick with Hoag or Eder MVP ;)

But... why is Boninfante on the players list?? :what: (and I checked, it's not the first time!)

Vibo
    [If you want more feel free to ask]

- Patch attacked with 47%, so not that bad. And 3 errors. Exactly as Domagala. So I presume I had that impression probably because when he missed it, he totally missed it... On the other hand Domagala did close some nice and difficult action I think. And he did replace Patch for the rest of the match, so it can't be only my impression that the second one did better...

- Antonov 50% (2 errors, 5 blocked) , 2 blocks, 19 serves with 2 errors and 1 ace, 54-42% reception on 24 balls (good job! ), similar to Massari.

• Has anyone saw Atanasijevic's instagram stories?

That was really cute from Shaw cracking a nut?!? for Russell. :heart:

Did Aaron hurt his hand? I can only imagine that being the reason James is doing that for him. Still a cute couple. :heart:

Oh it expired but someone uploaded the cuteness overload.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcfTDthllsx/

:heart:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().