Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• And Ngapeth not ? :lol: :lol: Is it hard to hate Ngapeth ?

What Ngapeth did is unacceptable, he put other people`s lives in risk, he could have killed someone if not a couple of people.

What Zaytsev is doing is what every athlete is doing out there, they are all trying to make some extra $$$, and there`s nothing wrong with that.

And another thing, nobody really chooses to play for the NT for pride, they will all say that, but they do also because they make extra $$$ and all the exposure they get and with that exposure means more $$$. For example Volleyball players wants to be at the OG and other tournaments because they can get the exposure, if they play well they can find a better club $$$ and all that. Soccer players wants to play at the WC because they can make millions afterwards....and so on and son.

Just look at the list of the highest paid athletes in the world, mostly of the money they make comes from sponsors/endorsements rather than their salary...just ask Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and so on...

• Ivan got a big penalty for "shoes" even if he's just playing for the NT which is supposedly about serving the country not FIPAV and Mikasa. :whistle:

In the Superlega. Ngapeth who is supposed to play as a professional will be just taking a fine for DUI. :whistle:

If this was the NBA... Ngapeth would have been suspended and still pay a fine. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• At least Ngapeth doesn’t try to act like Mr.Perfect , someone he is not. He doesn’t hide his real attentions or give interviews under his portrait :down:
    BTW in no way I’m defending Ngapeth .He should be punished as soon as possible by both Italian League and Italian Law.No escape for him this time

• At least Ngapeth doesn’t try to act like Mr.Perfect , someone he is not. He doesn’t hide his real attentions or give interviews under his portrait :down:
    BTW in no way I’m defending Ngapeth .He should be punished as soon as possible by both Italian League and Italian Law.No escape for him this time

You must hate celebrities who are just famous for reading lines. :gone:

In my opinion, Ivan isn't really that guy you are trying to portray him out to be. Even when he was asked before why people are calling him Lo Zar... he did not say that he was the best but that people started calling him that because of his serve which is true. Even he felt embarrassed by the look on his face and the sound of his voice once the question was brought up to him. If you're going to hate that kind of portrayal to him as mr. perfect... I think you should try hating the media for portraying him as some kind of god.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is it hard to hate Ngapeth ?

I must admit it's a bit hard to me to hate him, after all.
    I've never been a fan of him as, let's say, 'moral example', I mean, he's never been my idol, not even close. I wouldn't say I haven't been a fan 'as a person' because first of all I don't personally know him, then there are some things I appreciate of him out of volleyball, for example I got the impression he is someone that would do anything for a friend.

But he is such a wonderful player, and he do stuff that before him I've never seen doing (and some of this hasn't be copied yet, after all) that it's easy to me to think 'well, he is like that, take or leave'.
    Sometimes I feel like I actually have to mentally commit to think bad of him when he does this stuff (well, the last is the less severe probably: the aggression on the train and not stopping to help the person he rolled over are definitely worst for me). I mean, it's easy when it happen, but I ended up being amazed by him the next matches, like forgotten that he did this or that.

And he even cheer for Modena biggest rival, Trento :lol: It should be easier to hate him...

scarpetta
    I was referring to my overall impression here and elsewhere (Facebook, dal15al25), but yes I guess you where one of the people I specifically think of, so I'm glad you shared your thought ^^

And after all you're even more harsh than me :P: the Italian league won't punish him for sure and to be honest I don't think they have the right to do so, since he didn't do anything against the Superlega rules. But of course I hope he will be punished by the State, that's for sure.

Another thing are Modena internal 'ethical rules' that the players signed at the beginning of the year, but it seems all the 5 that spent the night out will be punished with a fee.
    So probably they were too late having video-lesson at 9am the next day, or may be is a question or 'giving a good a positive image of Modena Volley'.

In case, it would be interesting to have news from the French federation: someone reminded me Phelps was cut out a WCh for driving drunk, for example.
    I think that while the Italian Superlega can't punish him for 'moral' reason, the Federation could.

• Juantorena just declared a social war to Atanasijevic.
    IG story: you won a Supercup and a Champions League match against us. When you will win all that I won, we can talk (I guess never)...

:white:

• Wow I mean I’m extremely disappointed.Never expect such stupidity from Juantorena.This is absolutely classless. He wasted all his credit in my eyes. Why ? Why? I wonder the provocation behind this story .

Atanasijevic said in an interwiev they shouldn't try to be phenomenons at our home.

I could never stand both of them and they proved me totally right. 2 faces of the same coin. :whistle:

• Juantorena’s performance was the main reason why they won the CL semifinal and Super Coppa.Now I can totally understand his failures in big matches .He is mentally so weak to be considered legend.

Considered what? Cisolla is a Legend. Sartoretti is a Legend. Bernardi is a Legend.

Juantowho? Atanawho? :rolll:

• Too much ego war between the two but Juantorena did win more but that shouldn't enable anyone to be this stupid. :whistle:

I hope Perugia survives this ego crisis. They only started winning a trophy. I am quite glad Zaytsev's performance is not really good or we might see him battle it out for the worst team player in the world. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Too much ego war between the two but Juantorena did win more but that shouldn't enable anyone to be this stupid. :whistle:

I hope Perugia survives this ego crisis. They only started winning a trophy. I am quite glad Zaytsev's performance is not really good or we might see him battle it out for the worst team player in the world. :whistle:

Zaytsev's attitude is very different when you see him in person: it starts and ends on court. The real diva is Atanachoker here. BTW the rest of the is very quiet, expecially the ones who actually make the difference for the team: Colaci, Podrascanin and Russell...

• No if you look at this career and talent Juantorena is a candidate for Hall-Of-Fame. It is not his fault that he was born as Cuban so couldn’t have a NT career.
    But this response is mindboggling .Juantorena digested all of Zaytsev’s and his wife’s provocations and stupidity.He is following Ngapeth and Bruno ,despite these 2 are always disrespects him .So I really can’t understand this post .

• Wow I mean I’m extremely disappointed.Never expect such stupidity from Juantorena.This is absolutely classless. He wasted all his credit in my eyes. Why ? Why? I wonder the provocation behind this story .

I've never been a huge fan overall (I adore him as a player but there are certain little things outside court and sometimes in is attitude on court I don't appreciate), but I'm disappointed anyway... How such a good player like him feel the need to do a statement like this is out of my comprehension...
    And Atanasjievic sentence imho wasn't even that over the top, also considering he was pumped after that victory.

I must say Juantorena is right, though :lol:

Ps it's not on Instagram anymore?

• Ok after reading so much comments, I changed my mind.Perugia has the most vulgar fans by far. They are so offensive,cocky,personally insulting players,fans, presidents. If I were an opposite player or staff I would consider legal action against them .Atanasijevic is thinking too much to be favourite of fans ,almost acting like a troll after matches.
    I think Sirmaniaci ,Perugia’s president deserved a strong response but it would be better if it was from Lube’s staff instead of leading player . I have read too many comments on social media ,what makes me laugh so much is Trentino’s teenage fans acting like moral judges :D