2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• And here she goes, two massive blocks in a row from Zehra against Tandara :cheesy:

• Brasil's defense is a mess so far, everyone is jumping for each other's ball. Tandara will slap Suelen soon :lol:

• Roberta needed some encouragement. I don't get that style of coaching ...

Those two Turkish youngsters are wonderful Gunes and Hande

• 4 kills in a row from Gabi :white:

• tandara is great defensively. definitely all-around opposite. would want her in my team.

Yes. She surprises me

• I don't know what is wrong with Kübra Akman, I hope it is not an ego issue due to being benched by Zehra Güneş :down:

TUR is making so many serve errors :down:

• In Brazil's favor, they do feel a little like a sleeping giant. If they can get the passing together they'll wake up

• What a brilliant back set by Eda. Is there anything she can't do great :rose:

One downgrade from Naz to Cansu is blocking. To me she was the best blocking setter after Lloyd. Cansu is not terrible but spikers use her line a lot

• Unable to watch the match. How is it so far? Is Turkey putting up a fight like they always do? Is Eda great as always? Is Tragic Hairdo playing?

yes
    yes
    she played a bit. I accept that she is a 'weirdo' but it is simply a pleasure to watch her. :heart:

• Unable to watch the match. How is it so far? Is Turkey putting up a fight like they always do? Is Eda great as always? Is Tragic Hairdo playing?

Great match with problems and joy! Grab the link from a akiyaLai a page back 2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• :super:

I think the reason for the success of these bunch of youngsters is their joy in the field. They simply enjoy playing this game, it seems like a good friendship going on in the team. I know most people find their screams annoying but it is what it is, so far it works. 2-0 against another great team :super:

• Brazil deeply needs Thaisa back. Bia and Adenizia aren't enough.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• tandara killed literally every ball but wasnt enough.

Turkey can't stop her pipe attack. How explosive she is from backrow :obey:

• Brazil deeply needs Thaisa back. Bia and Adenizia aren't enough.

I disagree, they have been enough so far. I think the problem is Roberta

• RosaMarie doesn't seem like a solution to Amanda