2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors and Discussion

• I'd really like to see Grebennikov still playing in Italy, he's always a pleasure.

Also, rumour has it Ngapeth will play in Kazan as substitute of Leon and that Modena Lube could switch their setters!

• Scarpetta, practically every journalist said Kazan wants Ngapeth... In case I may have few doubt about Ngapeth wanting Kazan, but right now it seems he doesn't want to stay in Modena, as Bruno and may be Holt. Despite the contracts.
    Another name was Leal, but he's going to Lube apparently.
    Third name: Volkov.

Another rumors about a setter for Modena is Raphael...

• Well, let's see how much will last this tour of N'Gapeth in Kazan, I bet a pre-season.

I thought about what powsoff said before but I feel this could be a different season fof Ngapeth than what he had in Kuzbass.

Zenit Kazan is a world class organization. It is very clear that without Leon they might have trouble winning in domination ever again but if rumours are true about the young Volkov coming to Zenit... It wouldn't be as demanding for the frenchman even if the russian league requires more physical players than the likes of Ngapeth. There will be players in good condition with Zenit Kazan also having Spiridonov which people may despise is also a player with a good season this year.

I also feel Alekno would like Volkov to learn from Ngapeth which is very good for the young russian and for the NT to study Ngapeth's style in a closer view.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Wallace (OPP) is most likely leaving Funvic/Taubaté at the end of the season. His replacement will probably be Leandro Vissotto, coming from Vôlei Renata/Campinas.

• This doesn't look a good idea for Funvic! Where's Wallace is going?

I agree. Vissotto was the league's best scorer, but I'll never trust his game.

Everyone expects Wallace go to back to Sada since the ranking system is over, but no one knows for sure yet.

• Lots of rumors from Brazilian Superliga:

Lucão (MB) is moving from SESI to Taubaté. He's rumored to have signed a two-year deal.
    Taubaté is also signing Aboubacar Dramé (OPP) from Canoas and is interested in Facundo Conte (ARG/OH).

William (S) and Alan (OPP) will renew with SESI. Douglas Souza (OH) is probably out.

Sesc/RJ renewed with Thiaguinho (S), João Rafael (OH), Maurício Borges (OH) and Japa (OH).

• Mateusz Mika and Damian Schulz are to move to Resovia

Gdańsk interested in acquiring Tomek Fornal

Artur Szalpuk can return to Skra

Piotr Nowakowski is to stay in Gdańsk, and Sanders and McDonell leave

• French Op J.Winkelmuller from Menen to Chaumont

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Fakel looks weaker next season if Vlasov and Volkov leaves.

I also wonder about Bogdan or Kliuka. There's a chance that Zenit St. Petersburg will strengthen their roster by buying stronger russian players and if I am the manager of the club... I would prioritize those two young men for the next years to come especially in their first european cup adventure.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lukas Divis- Lokomotiv Novosibirsk>Zenit St. Petersburg
    Sergei Grankin- Belogorie Belgorod>Dinamo Moscow
    Sergei Antipkin-Dinamo Moscow>Zenit St. Petersburg
    Pavel Pankov- Zenit St. Peterburg>Belogorie Belgorod

https://www.volleyball.it/russ…n-divis-cambiano-squadra/

Sensible choice of Divis for Zenit St. Petersburg but I'm a little unsure with Antipkin(I'm not saying he's bad but Pankov have talents that surpasses him as a player.)

Pavel Pankov would be highly-sought after his performance in the Superleague but I don't think his fast game will be complimentary with Belgorod's slowing roster and I really feel he needs to be in champions league next season. It's a shame if he leaves for Challenge Cup or nothing at all.

Grankin in Dinamo Moscow seems good at hindsight because of his reputation but he is not on his best form. In my opinion, Antipkin is better than him currently.

#FreeBritney

• Rumors about Giani in Modena (or even Velasco? it seems he will be back in a Club, another possibility was Lube...).

Boyer may go in Verona.

Pogjalen is staying in Ravenna, Marechal is not.

Both Shoji may go in Resovia.

Milano interested in Orduna, Ravenna will try to keep him.

It's not clear if Bernanrdi will stay, nor Zaytsev (about him, it's seem he would stay as OH, but Sirci isn't sure he can afford him, since he wasn't in the initial picture for the next season... others suggest it's also a personal problem with him, who knows).
    I guess that the change of coach in Modena (especially if it's Giani) may play a role with it: with Stoytchev and all Modena problems related to him, he may have preferred to stay in Perugia as OH, even for less money may be.
    With Giani in Modena, I guess it would suddenly be more interesting the idea of going there as opposite... if they can afford it.