Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2018/2019

• Yes it isn't easy for her with such a bad receiving, but when there is a free ball the ball she gives is really bad, so the point eventually goes to Stuttgart. Also she plays the second ball way to much and makes a lot of errors when she does it....

• Yes it isn't easy for her with such a bad receiving, but when there is a free ball the ball she gives is really bad, so the point eventually goes to Stuttgart. Also she plays the second ball way to much and makes a lot of errors when she does it....

Well on Thursday the 2nd ball was very effective, it was always either a direct point or a free ball coming back, so I understand she tried it a few times already.

If not at least one of Adams/Drewniok starts to score finally it's going to be a quick 3:0 for Stuttgart :aww:

• Bad choices by hanke and the hitters are not hitting the balls with confidence. Also the both middles are underperforming:aww:At least Geerties stept up her game! Bongaerts is in now:)

• Great start of the second set for Schwerin! 8-0:super:

How many blocks they already made in this set!!! BTW good work of Geerties on the service line!:box:

• Pogany has stabilised her reception and also improved in defense, Bongaerts is doing a very good job and with that, also Adams and Drewniok are finally there. Now Polder just needs to learn to serve (I can't decide which one of her serves was more hilarious :rolll:) and then there's nothing in the way for a 5th set.

• Pogany has stabilised her reception and also improved in defense, Bongaerts is doing a very good job and with that, also Adams and Drewniok are finally there. Now Polder just needs to learn to serve (I can't decide which one of her serves was more hilarious :rolll:) and then there's nothing in the way for a 5th set.

I agree on everything!:lol::thumbup:

• Why put Dumancic back in?!? She is playing really bad:what:

• WTF was Adams doing?!? She suddenly thought that she was a middle blocker? Pogany cracking under the pressure:sos:

• GEERTIES!!!:super::box::super: We are going to a tie break:cheesy:

• Oh god my nerves :white::white::white: Stuttgart from 23:21 to 24:26. Good call by the referee at the last point.

In the end Pogany did NOT crack under the pressure and delivered two perfect passes:heart:

So it's 2:2 matches and 2:2 sets. Why don't they just play a single tie-break to decide the champion next season? Would save a lot of powers for everyone 8o