Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Galatasaray should find an better OH insteda of Leys next seaoson.i like MB Jackson but she is obviously a weak blocker..they need a better blocker..they need Sinead ...btw..do you like Jacson's new hairdo ??
    Fener should sign a long contract with Vargas..lol ( i forgot how long she will stay as Fener's player)

rumors say Naz is to Fener, if not then Fener should try to take Ezgi Dilik bcak from Eczacı..Ezgi Dilik has sat too much on the big teams's benches..she could have been a better setter till now

• Karayolları surprised me..they were about to win against Nilüfer coming back from 2-0 down..Yasemin Güveli made 9 blocks

who is Yasemin Özel...she has played well in the last two rounds for Karayolları

• I was a big fan of Ana in her Cannes days, before she was injured and I have been hoping she could reach to her real level but she is definetly not doing well so far in Fener. I still think Fener is a good team but their reception is so bad and Ana’s setting performance is not helping. She sets to wrong player at the wrong time, she does not use her middles which she does very well normally, but she couldn’t show this so far. Her defence is not good either.

I still think Fener is a good team and hope they will reach to their potential since play offs for both TL and CL are coming.

• I'm not sure about CJ Jackson's new hairdo either :lol: but I saw on her IG that she's now rocking some glorious wigs so :/:mirror:.

CJ is a bad blocker but imo top 3 best attacking MBs in the world if not nr 1 in the world to me. She spikes so easily without worries about blocks or Cagla's terrible sets xD

• Yasemin Güveli deserves an NT call. She is atm the 2nd best blocker of the league just after Rasic!! I did notice that lately she blocks a bunch of players each match!

Surprisingly Özgenur also has decent block stats.

Let's hope these girls can improve, they are one of the few good sliders we have though I gave up on Özge a while ago.

Yasemin Özel seems like a young player, don't know much about her but she is born in 98 and 184 cm

• I guess crovolley was right when he said Bricio`s reception was not good...and to make it worse the ball in Italy was easier to receive. But Bricio received 39 balls while Fatma only 16......Bricio still managed to have over 50% in attack while Fatma only 27%..... Anna had to set 90% outside of the 3M line....she had to ran all over and a lot of times the libero had to set. When the pass was good Anna was able to set Dilce and it worked well for them...but it was rare when she was able to set her..... Fener is playing great but reception is a big problem for them... Vargas is awesome....I don`t know what to sat about Fatma...she can`t score and that really hurts the team.

I don`t get why Terzic took Anna out when Bricio-Fatma was the problem....

Does Gamze has some kinda of minor injury? I like Ezgi, but I don`t trust her against Vakifbank to be honest...she`s not on the same level as Cansu.

Boskovic <3

• Round 15 , Results :

Home Team Away Team
    Set 1
    Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Video
    Galatasaray Hdi Sigorta
    0-3
    Vakıfbank
    21-25
    12-25
    20-25

Stats
    Video
    Aydın BBLD
    1-3
    Beşiktaş
    25-22
    22-25
    15-25
    18-25

Stats

Halkbank
    1-3
    Çanakkale BLD
    21-25
    25-17
    21-25
    19-25

Stats

Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI
    3-0
    THY
    25-18
    25-21
    32-30

Stats

Nilüfer BLD
    3-2
    Karayolları
    25-20
    25-21
    24-26
    12-25
    15-12

Stats

Fenerbahçe Opet
    0-3
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    22-25
    29-31
    23-25

Stats
    Video
  • Standings After Round 15 :

TEAM

PTS MP
    MW ML SW SL YTP
    1. ECZACIBAŞI VITRA
    46,3 15 15 0 45 6 2,3
    2. VAKIFBANK 41,44 15 14 1 43 10 2,44
    3. FENERBAHÇE OPET
    33,32 15 10 5 34 18 2,32
    4. GALATASARAY HDI SIGORTA 30,34 15 9 6 32 21 2,34
    5. BEŞİKTAŞ 24,46 15 7 8 28 29 1,46
    6. THY 23,3 15 8 7 25 27 0,3
    7. NİLÜFER BLD
    15 8 7 27 31 1,46
    8. KAMEROĞLU BEYLİKDÜZÜ VI 19,6 15 6 9 23 32 1,06
    9. KARAYOLLARI 17,5 15 5 10 23 36 1,5
    10. AYDIN BBLD 17,3 15 5 10 24 32 0,3
    11. ÇANAKKALE BLD
    10,52 15 3 12 15 39 0,52
    12. HALKBANK 3,08 15 0 15 7 45 2,08
  • Yasemin Guveli had good stats when She and Zehra were on loan in BJK. Gui trusted in Zehra and Zehra paid by performing good. Eczaci didn’t trust Yasemin as they do with their all youngsters. This is the difference between Zehra and Yasemin. They are not on the same level now since Zehra played and keep playing on high level while Yasemin is trying to prove that she deserves a chance. That is good that she is playing in a team where she can show her talent. She wasn’t given a chance last year in Eczaci. I remember only a CEV cup match to be honest and she was sent on loan to Karayollari to 2nd league. Most probably, she will be back to Eczaci next year to be a bench player.

• But she has never played any big important matches.... I know last season Cansu surprised the world...but can we expect the same her Ezgi? I`m a bit scared. I trust Gamze more.

She played so many with FB with great performances, she played more matches then Nootsara last season they were together actually! Big example I can give is Fenerbahçe - EczV Turkish league semifinals. She was the setter at the iconic 11-14 to 16-14 comeback. Ezgi is not flawless but definitely not a choker either imo. I agree with Canter its sad she gets benched so often

• Round 16, Schedule :

13:30 Galatasaray HS - Fenerbahçe O TRT Spor

15:30 THY - Eczacıbaşı Vitra

17:00 Vakıfbank - Aydın BB

18:00 Çanakkale B - K Beylikdüzü VI

19:30 Karayolları - Halkbank

14:00 Beşiktaş - Nilüfer B TRT Spor

• its good that they are going to broadcast a match other than Vakıf vs..

Beşiktaş - Nilüfer could be interesting

also, Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe..i expect a better Galatasaray against Fener but yet Fener is the fav.

• That's not true at all. Rhino's is great team player. She played 2 season in Japan and she was a wonderful teammate, even on the court she had great attitude.

And last season with Fenerbache despite all the injuries they were having Rahimova always gave her best, she even played as OH when they needed her to and this shows she was willing to do anything to help her team win.

She played so many with FB with great performances, she played more matches then Nootsara last season they were together actually! Big example I can give is Fenerbahçe - EczV Turkish league semifinals. She was the setter at the iconic 11-14 to 16-14 comeback. Ezgi is not flawless but definitely not a choker either imo. I agree with Canter its sad she gets benched so often

Wait.. I thought she played last season as Maja's back up?. I'm confused now.

• Ezgi should lose some weight i mean little not much lol..though she is a good defender

Meliha Ismailoğlu should be the starting OH of Eczacı next season

Hande should play OPP..i saw this bitter truth today

i dont get why Meryem isnT playing well ( today was an exception due to her loss) but we know she can play much better..she should be in a physical and mental drop..i cant find any other explanation about her drop