Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Whoever said Lorenne has to start over Hooker hasn't watched Osasco's games this season obviously. She has been very bad the last 2 games, and today she's awful. You can even tell she's frustrated because she knows she's playing bad, her coach is criticizing her in every time out, and whenever she gets the ball Sesi gets the point.

• Why was Valquiria not invited to the NT? Sge was good last season, and she's playing great in Sesi this season too. I know Saraelen hasn't shown a great progress, but I would invite her too considering how bad Bia performed. Mayhara was and still is a must IMO

• Whoever said Lorenne has to start over Hooker hasn't watched Osasco's games this season obviously. She has been very bad the last 2 games, and today she's awful. You can even tell she's frustrated because she knows she's playing bad, her coach is criticizing her in every time out, and whenever she gets the ball Sesi gets the point.

Agreed. Why doesn't Hooker play at all? Is She injured?

I don't recall her playing in a single one of these Paulista matches.

Agreed.

• Happy to see Bauru winning today, mainly because it was about time to end Osasco’s hegemony in Paulista.

And about Osasco, Osasco played terrible again. Too inconsistent. She is a good prospect, but should play in a middle level team to develop her skills. Hooker could be useful, and that’s why I hate her behavior as a team player. Why is she different than others and always delay her arrival? Fawcett has arrived early and she is American, which means both have undergone the same process to get their visa...

• Why was Valquiria not invited to the NT? Sge was good last season, and she's playing great in Sesi this season too. I know Saraelen hasn't shown a great progress, but I would invite her too considering how bad Bia performed. Mayhara was and still is a must IMO

YES, 100% YES, Valquiria is a MONSTER of a player, she definitely deserves to be in the NT. I like Saraelen, but I think she has a poor mentality, she can turn off of the game pretty quick and loses stability. I agree with your opinion about Mayhara too, I think that every single middle block who works with Bernandinho deserves a chance to be in NT, because he can turn MBs into gold.

• Agreed about Bernadinho magic touch. That man sure knows how to bring the best out in someone. Juciely, Carol, and Mayhara are good MBs and they became good under his wings imo. Even Vivian was playing well when she was subbed for Juciely earlier last season. I am eager to see how he will help Koshe to become better player. Will she be a Pavan or a Logan.

• Valquíria might get some playing time in the NT if she does well this year. I do agree she's good (she can be good, at least), but sometimes she vanishes completely on court and doesn't do anything. She needs to be more regular.

Agreed about Bernadinho magic touch. That man sure knows how to bring the best out in someone. Juciely, Carol, and Mayhara are good MBs and they became good under his wings imo. Even Vivian was playing well when she was subbed for Juciely earlier last season.

Vivian's always been good! She had great seasons in Pinheiros and Brasília before moving to Rio.

By the way, Bernardo's touch doesn't always work, unfortunately. We have Anne Buijs to prove it. But hopefully Koshe regains her strength under him!

• you people made me watch a little bit of bauru x osasco. i felt like i was in a time machine. not only paula and walewska, but carol albuquerque and arlene xavier????? are you kidding me? arlene must be like ancient... she's even older than fofao!!!!

all the gossip from the USA NT was that hooker was a bad teammate. i wonder what her osasco teammates think of her.

• you people made me watch a little bit of bauru x osasco. i felt like i was in a time machine. not only paula and walewska, but carol albuquerque and arlene xavier????? are you kidding me? arlene must be like ancient... she's even older than fofao!!!!

all the gossip from the USA NT was that hooker was a bad teammate. i wonder what her osasco teammates think of her.

Hooker was well loved by her teammates during her stint in Minas. I'd say she probably feels good here in Brazil.

And yeah, Osasco alone has 3 gold medalists from Beijing. And Arlene is still rocking it! She's 48 by the way and actually played really well in the end of the first match from the finals.

• is the match today between Minas and Praia Clube the championship match in this Campeanato Mineiro?

Yes, kind of. Mineiro doesnt have a final but this two team won both of their matches. So the winner will be the champion