CEV Champions League 2019

• Mikhaylov's last two serves saved Kazan in Set 4. The very definition of a clutch player :obey:

Now we're on to tie break:super:

• My goodness. Kazan is mentally tough. They escaped three match points.

Now it's 2:2. Kazan only need to win one of 15-point set.

• My goodness. Kazan is mentally tough. They escaped three match points.

Now it's 2:2. Kazan only need to win one of 15-point set.

I will be honestly surprised if Kazan doesn't win tiebreak and we have a golden Set

• Anastasi must put the exact same amount of analysis of this 4th set as he had done preparing his side for the match in Kazan if he wants his lads to move anywhere forward as a team. This was an extremely "green" way of throwing away a semifinal spot! Now Gdansk would need an even greater miracle in order to win 2 tie-breaks, in the best case. I couldn't watch much of the previous 3 sets so far, I don't know if Muzaj kept scoring like crazy but his last 3 actions in the 4th set (missed serve, 2 attacks out) showed he broke down under pressure. If I were Heynen, I would seriously consider another back-up for Kurek.

Zenit used to have Leon to get them out of such situations, now Gdansk did a Leon themselves. It is a very overweight Zenit side, you should agree, with Ngapeth, Alekseev, and Alekno Jr.

• NG again, choked in crucial time.

• Oh my God how many chances does Kazan get to save itself? Set 3, 4 and 5 and now we proceed to Golden Set. I think this match is now close to 3 hours..

• Very bad referee decision at 13-12 against Gdansk - well done for Gdansk to get through that set...

• I will be honestly surprised if Kazan doesn't win tiebreak and we have a golden Set

Now it's golden set. :dance4:

• Oh my God how many chances does Kazan get to save itself? Set 3, 4 and 5 and now we proceed to Golden Set. I think this match is now close to 3 hours..

Mikhaylov wont be enjoying this because its basically u to him to save his team.. He might need an iron arm after this match lol

• Mikhaylov wont be enjoying this because its basically u to him to save his team.. He might need an iron arm after this match lol

And Butko should set Maxim in clutch moments we all know Anderson has the tendency to choke during the big points

• I don't think that spike of Anderson was touched to be honest..

• Referee sucks. It seems they ignored Gdansk's time out at 12:13

• And the golden set goes to the referees. :down:

A real shame. Trefl Gdansk is the moral winner of this cup. They played their heart out. It was really heartbreaking watching them being stolen so many times. Referees already did it in the 5th set. Not to mention all the calles against the polish team turned around by the video challenge.