CEV Cup 2019

• Galatasaray and Targoviste surprised me..i didnt exepect a 3-0 win..Gala's been playing well in the last two matches (first against Aydın BB now Targoviste ) ..Targoviste's players' stats look terrible excluding Tanja Sredic..interestingly Gala made no passing mistakes..so Targoviste should have served badly

Gala is slowly forming together, Meryem Boz said in interview at first no one in team had chemistry with each other and it still is not great but they're getting there... I think they will indeed slowly improve throughout the season

• Gala is slowly forming together, Meryem Boz said in interview at first no one in team had chemistry with each other and it still is not great but they're getting there... I think they will indeed slowly improve throughout the season

it seems so..they have to as well otherwise they can stay out of the playoff picture

• Galatasaray and Targoviste surprised me..i didnt exepect a 3-0 win..Gala's been playing well in the last two matches (first against Aydın BB now Targoviste ) ..Targoviste's players' stats look terrible excluding Tanja Sredic..interestingly Gala made no passing mistakes..so Targoviste should have served badly

But the sets were relatively close, so Targoviste was not that bad. Anyway, playing in Istanbul the return match Galatasaray should manage to proceed to next round now.

• Most matches today feature clear-cut favourites: Krasnoyarsk in Maribor, Stiinta Bacau in Zeleznicar, St.Raphael in Forde, Pfeffingen in Oudegem and last but not least Busto Arsizio at home against Dresden - the last one is due to the currently miserable CEV+Challenge Cup ranking of Italian A1; i.e. formally Dresden is set, but Busto not, as kind of joke... if Busto Arsizio takes this trophy for the third time, and I think they have pretty good chances to do so, they would improve Italian ranking considerably for the next season.

• CSM Volei Alba BLAJ

Levski SOFIA - VK PROSTEJOV

Nova KBM Branik MARIBOR - Yenisei KRASNOYARSK

CSM TARGOVISTE - Galatasaray ISTANBUL

Zeleznicar LAJKOVAC - Stiinta BACAU

SLIEDRECHT Sport

LP SALO - Asterix Avo BEVEREN

VK UP OLOMOUC

VC OUDEGEM - Sm' AESCH Pfeffingen

Khimik YUZHNY - Swietelsky BÉKÉSCSABA

FORDE VBK - SAINT RAPHAËL Var VB

ZOK Bimal-Jedinstvo BRČKO

Yamamay e-work BUSTO ARSIZIO - DRESDNER SC

TJ OSTRAVA - UVC Holding GRAZ

TS Volley DÜDINGEN - Fatum NYÍREGYHÁZA

ASPTT MULHOUSE VB

• according to bet365 some interesting odds

Nova KBM Branik MARIBOR - Yenisei KRASNOYARSK 2.6 - 1.4

Zeleznicar LAJKOVAC - Stiinta BACAU 1.7 - 2

• according to bet365 some interesting odds

Nova KBM Branik MARIBOR - Yenisei KRASNOYARSK 2.6 - 1.4

Zeleznicar LAJKOVAC - Stiinta BACAU 1.7 - 2

Any news from Maribor? Odds moved up quickly

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• No streaming for Busto - Dresden?

Busto wrote on twitter: no. But they are superiour as expected, after winning the first set 25:21 Dresden has no realistic chance anymore to win even a set - from A1 I learned, that the first set is always the weakest of Busto.

• A terrible phase in reception of the hosts allowed Dresden in the second set to go ahead, but Busto equalized anyway and set is now 24:24.

• Now 23:21 for Busto; I'm a little surprised, because Dresden is not too strong and I expected Busto to control the match more clearly.