Brazil - Superliga 2018/2019

• I literally quoted you and proved you were wrong. Twist it in your favor all you want. You're an actual sociopath and it's only fun when you're not doing mental gymnastics to prove your (wrong point). Get some help!

• I literally quoted you and proved you were wrong. Twist it in your favor all you want. You're an actual sociopath and it's only fun when you're not doing mental gymnastics to prove your (wrong point). Get some help!

why do you get to get personal?

Because u know u r wrong...and u can`t fight with facts.

I only fight with facts. And I know I am right. You must be living in LaLa Land if u think Taubate has money to sign a player like Conte to be a backup. Like u must be living a dream land.

What I love the most about the people here is that me and crovolley get the most hate and people keeps calling us names....but at the end of the day people simply can`t ignore us...and why is that?? Of course our opinion matters so much....would be so easy for you guys to ignore what we say....but still u guys simply can`t.

I am right .....and the reason u get personal is because you simply can`t fight with me. I always win.

• oh my god but I literally brought the facts via the stats which you mentioned proved everything? what the fuck lmao this is hilarious

you actually called Sidney a liar and you're now talking about getting personal? asiudfhsdiuh I can't

• rbdfabio,

you are a freak, a liar and a sociopath. Stop spreading lies all the time and stop confronting people when they are CORRECT and you are WRONG.

And just to finish, I have a song for you:

• Anyways. If I called someone liar and not u...why get involved? Stay out. Especially if I am a sociopath.

I already said. Sidney called me out the other day so I had to call him out today.

I brought the stats first. And I said Lucarelli and Douglas started game 1. Game 2 Douglas was absent ....of course the reason is because he was injured.

Bottom line. Castelanni never favored Conte . These are just rumors speculation created by Sidney as he wants to create drama.

Dont like me ???? Add me to your blocked users list and don't reply to me ever again . Have a good night .

• You said Conte NEVER played as a starter. Please, STOP being such a drama queen and a liar. Please. This is getting ridiculous. It's the second time in a few days that you say something wrong and just can't accept it.

• Sidney honey. U r the one that loves me. Why did u quote me when I was taking about Natalia. Because u just love me ..and my opinion matters so much to you.

Anyways. Just add me to your blocked users list and never reply to me again.

You simply can't prove Castelanni favored Conte.

I always win...and I won again....You lost as usual.

Good night

• I wont block you. You give me some laughter. Thanks for that.

Good night, honey. Sweet dreams.

• A huge mistake imo. Douglas is supposedly going to be the top OH for the NT but by joining this team, he is basically decided to be the 3rd OH, meaning he will be benched. This does not look good.

If Lucarelli even plays with them next year. But I agree that he should have gone to a team that needs him more

Yeah, it's too bad. Taubaté was probably the best offer he could find financially, so I guess that had a lot to do with his choice. I do hope he plays sometimes though.

I think that they could play all together and either Conte or Lucarelli can be used as OPP.. Vissotto doesn't totally convince me :gone::saint:

I have hopes for Dougas but being in that team, I don't know if he will get the chance to step up her game after a shaky 2017 season. But it seems that Lucarelli is still in his road to full recovery. Let's see how things work out then.

saishuu ...here we go. When Douglas signed with Taubate this is what everyone was saying.

Do you want me to read what you wrote? This is what you wrote " Yeah, it's too bad. Taubaté was probably the best offer he could find financially, so I guess that had a lot to do with his choice. I do hope he plays sometimes though."

As you can see...even you assumed Douglas would be the backup and u just hoped he would get the change to play sometimes" .... and Lucareli & Conte the starting duo.

So yeah Castelani did not favor Conte. In fact after the WCH he totally trusted Douglas gave him the starting spot and benched Conte right away. And how terrible of a coach he is by letting Conte ( their supposed starting OH) play or start when Douglas is injured or not playing well... OMG...

• I thought you were done with this topic?! Well, you never are...

• sis you're still going on about this? lmao

ANYWAY, today we have game 2 of Taubaté-Sada. Shall be fun if Taubaté keeps playing like they did in the first match.

Sesc-SESI got postponed to tomorrow due to heavy rains in Rio.

• Any streams for the second Taubate v Cruzeiro semi?

• so evidently I missed a lot! That shoreline for a start and Sander seems to be missing?

• forget that just saw Sander lol

• Tiebreak update:

Taubate's reception is pretty sketchy even with a receiving opposite in Conte.

Sergio is killing Cruzeiro.

Sander with a crucial attacking miss during 10-12 point.

Douglas reciprocates with a blocked attack on 11-13

Sergio almost killing Cruzeiro with a negative pass but the referee not seeing the touch on Taubate's block kills them anyway. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().